Animal Planet Bigfoot Series 6 Episodes on American BF Sightings

Guest ajciani

Guest wudewasa

"The BFRO Team is made up of a former roadie, a teacher of science, a skeptic, and the BFRO President."

http://ringsidereport.com/?p=10157

This reminds me of one of the combiner zords from "Power Rangers" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKC5B7k5r4w or the beginning of "Captain Planet."

BFRO members, MERGE and become SQUATCHICUS!

Meh, Chuck Norris still beat 'em!

Gray Jay,

This is said tongue in cheek and with respectful humor:)!

It's a friggin fourm about Bigfoot remember!!!!!

Bring it who cares no one knows who you are and if your real friends don't think you've lost it who cares about the rest! Jodie see's floating who knows what's outside her house and came out with it, I didn't see anyone hammering her. I am BMC, PGF,d to death! Please tell us somthing new I don't care how out there it is!

Well Cervelo....LOL! :D I came across this last week...I make no apologies for just how unusual thas website is...and parts of it are QUITE out there. However the correlation drawn between BF reports and water quality in East Texas are quite interesting and there were some other bits and pieces to be gleaned also.

http://www.sunstar-solutions.com/BFgeological.htm

For the same posters who will bemoan none of this is science and catterwail "THIS!!! is why Bigfootery isn't taken seriously"...feel free to put a sock in it. I mentioned the site was unusual and flakey.

(edited for spelling)

Edited by grayjay

Well that was interesting Grayjay, I think we need to start another thread to discuss. I found some interesting correlations in my area.

Well that was interesting Grayjay, I think we need to start another thread to discuss. I found some interesting correlations in my area.

Cool Beans Jodie & AAU....I was hesitant to start a thread with something like that cause of the drama that ensues....LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But water quality is something not always considered...Folks have had success using mineral wafers as a type of "Bait" for BF's so mineral laden water makes perfect sense.

That may be why in some wilderness area's BF aren't as prevelant, but would be in area's considered unlikely.

Guest Cervelo

Cool stuff Grayjay at least it's something different and don't sweat us skeptics most of us are ok:)

LMAO!! :D :D :D

I'm not totally onboard with BF's & crystals....but ask Tracker about BF's & Granite!! :) They do seem to run the ridges here which contain quite a bit of granite, and I guess this might explain the occassional odd rock clacking? Where no responses from other BF are heard?

The hertz chart was good too....I'm thinking some of the stuff discussed was done as if more conversations had taken place, and had we been privy to them it might not seem as "whoopy". I just take what makes sense to me from sites like this, and don't worry about the rest. The BF's being able to "smell" caves really made sense to me. It's not too unreasonable to suppose it's possible.

Guest ajciani

The REAL reason why the BFRO can't find bigfoot -> 300 volunteers, and a bullhorn.

It generally seems that when a person encounters a sasquatch, it is without 300 volunteers and a camera crew in tow.

I should think a small fortune in zagnut bars, properly used, would produce results.

Guest Lesmore

I saw the last half of the documentary, tonight on the Discovery Channel in Canada. Thought...from the half that I saw, that it provided a pretty good, fair treatment of the subject....BF.

SSR Team

I saw the last half of the documentary, tonight on the Discovery Channel in Canada. Thought...from the half that I saw, that it provided a pretty good, fair treatment of the subject....BF.

I thought it was an Animal Planet Production that wasn't showing until June ??

I'd just point out that the BFF isn't the place to trash the BFRO or any of its members.

It just isn't.

Doesn't mean that I agree or disagree with much of what has been said personally, just that this forum isn't the trashing grounds for the BFRO.

Personally, I think we should refrain from being too judgemental regarding the new series until it has been aired.

And, I'm all about Bobo being involved. I'd love to meet that guy in person one day.

I look forward to the new series. It's always great to see something new related to the subject.

Guest tracker

I listened in to SD last night and that Cliff guy was on from Oregon. He's in the animal planet Bf show. Apparently the mini series is more about bigfooting than about seaching for Bf's. Bob Saget is the host so you know what appeal their going for hiring a full time comedian. Who knows maybe making light of our interest is the way to move it into the mainstream??? Then perhaps we will get gov support and funding and eventually a dedicated satelite with thermal tech to locate and tag some Bf's. Then the mystery will be dead and science will take over. I am not so sure i want that to happen, how about you?

JMO tracker, dry.gif

SSR Team

I listened in to SD last night and that Cliff guy was on from Oregon. He's in the animal planet Bf show. Apparently the mini series is more about bigfooting than about seaching for Bf's. Bob Saget is the host so you know what appeal their going for hiring a full time comedian. Who knows maybe making light of our interest is the way to move it into the mainstream??? Then perhaps we will get gov support and funding and eventually a dedicated satelite with thermal tech to locate and tag some Bf's. Then the mystery will be dead and science will take over. I am not so sure i want that to happen, how about you?

JMO tracker, dry.gif

No this is a different Show T, the Saget Show has been & gone..

This is a new one that airs ( for the first time ) in June on Animal Planet & NOT on Discovery like someone said earier.

Guest tracker

No this is a different Show T, the Saget Show has been & gone..

This is a new one that airs ( for the first time ) in June on Animal Planet & NOT on Discovery like someone said earier.

Jees another one? how many times are we going to beat a dead horse instead of just going after them? We spend more time talking about Bfing then doing it IMO.

Hey thanks Bob, as usual since i don't follow the media hype. i am always behind the curve in this area of the trade. For some reason i think it's more important to be in the field searching with my free time? who knew ? :)

JMO tracker, dry.gif