Theory On How Sasquatch Travel Unnoticed...

Whistler

Interesting video talking about how these Bigfoots might be traveling unnoticed right under our noses.. I also believe if they are in fact doing this- it’s mostly at night time. I’m pretty sure they use caves as well, but just my 2 cents... What do y’all think?

Cheers!

Why would they follow the clear cuts? Surely you only follow something if you know where its going to take you, i cant imagine BF knows that.

Id like to see a clear cut map overlaid with a class A sightings map.

11 hours ago, Twist said:

Power lines?   High rates of cancer amongst Sasquatch? Hmmmmm 

Maybe that’s how they get those eyes glowin. Green could mean fully charged all the way down to that Dang Red Low Battery Eyeball Power Again?! Gotta hit up one of them electrical doodads again... 🙈 

• Haha 3

I'd say that they use the cover of darkness to travel undetected. They might retreat to high ground where we humans spend less time. They seem to be designed better for that type of terrain. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Whistler said:

Maybe that’s how they get those eyes glowin. Green could mean fully charged all the way down to that Dang Red Low Battery Eyeball Power Again?! Gotta hit up one of them electrical doodads again... 🙈 

I think we just got to the bottom of one mystery!

15 minutes ago, The Truth said:

I'd say that they use the cover of darkness to travel undetected. They might retreat to high ground where we humans spend less time. They seem to be designed better for that type of terrain. 

I agree with you truth, but I think this topic is more about them being able to travel undetected in more populated areas. Like how they can get soo close to towns & smaller cities when there’s not a lot of connecting tree cover for them to melt into...

Cheers!

Edited by Whistler

6 minutes ago, Whistler said:

I agree with you truth, but I think this topic is more about them being able to travel undetected in more populated areas. Like how they can get soo close to towns & smaller cities when there’s not a lot of connecting tree cover for them to melt into...

Cheers!

THanks Whistler! On the topic, I'll add, I think they ONLY travel in areas where they have a quick escape route (forest cover, or elevation). After all, it's extremely rare that we have reports of long sightings when the BF had no where to escape to. The only one that comes to mind is the one when a BF was trapped between two fast moving highways. But under the cloak of darkness a BF could probably get relatively close to a city. Too close and there is no darkness on account of the street and house lights. 

19 hours ago, Somerset said:

Why would they follow the clear cuts? Surely you only follow something if you know where its going to take you, i cant imagine BF knows that.

Somerset

For one it is not restricted so it is a path of less resistance. Second why go through woods where it will leave tons of evidence ,like broken branches.  Believe me making a path through tall grass looks nothing like a big creature going though it. It looks like deer or elk or what ever large animal would look like going through it, including man. Power lines and trails  are perfect for movement through point A to point B since they are the path of least resistance. Hard ground does not leave tracks and trails that are used frequently by humans and other animals hide their tracks perfectly.

Whistler 

tell me this? what does it mean when their eyes glow blue instead of the usual green or red color. 

1 hour ago, ShadowBorn said:

Somerset

For one it is not restricted so it is a path of less resistance. Second why go through woods where it will leave tons of evidence ,like broken branches.  Believe me making a path through tall grass looks nothing like a big creature going though it. It looks like deer or elk or what ever large animal would look like going through it, including man. Power lines and trails  are perfect for movement through point A to point B since they are the path of least resistance. Hard ground does not leave tracks and trails that are used frequently by humans and other animals hide their tracks perfectly.

Whistler 

tell me this? what does it mean when their eyes glow blue instead of the usual green or red color. 

Hey Shadow- to be totally truthful I was being mostly sarcastic with the eye color post above, but in all honesty I’ve always thought of the glowing color their eyes as a teller of possibly what type of mood they may be in at that particular point & time, and/or a way they might communicate without having to say, or do anything. Kind of like a mood rings colors.. Of course I could be way off here, but who knows for sure.. Here’s a mood ring chart that might help give us an idea for my crazy theory...

Cheers!

P.s. So if this theory were true & their eye glow was blue.. I’d say they might just fancy you.. 😜

3973D35E-01C7-44B2-AB30-07CCB59382C6.jpeg

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Somerset

Whistler 

Shadow, i get all that but what i meant was unless BF knew where the clear cut went why use it? You dont jump on a highway without prior knowledge that it will take you where you want do you? I'm not talking about using one for a few 100/1000 yards i'm talking about the OP video implying they are BF highways and traversed for many many miles.

How does BF know whats at the end?  What did BF do before clear cuts? 

If you look at the reports of White BF are there clear cut highways linking the report areas? I say White as there are so few of these so easier to trace.

Admin
2 hours ago, Whistler said:

P.s. So if this theory were true & their eye glow was blue.. I’d say they might just fancy you.. 😜

So beware of the purple eyeshine.....

• Haha 1