Patterson-Gimlin
On 7/8/2019 at 2:31 AM, Incorrigible1 said:

Whatcha trading?

Stupid autocorrect.  Traitor. 

Thanks for catching it 

Twist
14 hours ago, norseman said:

And I await your expert in depth report with bated breath.....🤥

Hope your good at holding your Breath!!  🤭  Unless your definition of in depth is some random circles and GIFs!  😂

Huntster
8 hours ago, Twist said:

Hope your good at holding your Breath!!  ........

I am!

• Haha 1

Doug

When I first saw this film as a teenager, I was convinced that it was the real deal. As time went on and I became interested in it, I started leaning toward it being a hoax. After seeing this version, I can see where the thigh encounters the waist and I can see how solidly the waist comes down on the thigh as she walks. I can see the proper muscle flexation, (if that is a word), as the body weight comes down on the thigh kind of hard and stout. Along with some aspects of the hand and face that I had never noticed before, I'm thinking possibly the real deal again. I'm glad I saw this thread.

Teegunn
23 hours ago, Doug said:

When I first saw this film as a teenager, I was convinced that it was the real deal. As time went on and I became interested in it, I started leaning toward it being a hoax. After seeing this version, I can see where the thigh encounters the waist and I can see how solidly the waist comes down on the thigh as she walks. I can see the proper muscle flexation, (if that is a word), as the body weight comes down on the thigh kind of hard and stout. Along with some aspects of the hand and face that I had never noticed before, I'm thinking possibly the real deal again. I'm glad I saw this thread.

The calf muscles flexing have always been a thing that made me think - ****, how would they make that happen with a dude in a suit in the 60's (or even now for that matter)??  The things you mention are also legitimate areas of muscle movement that would be very hard to fake.  Lots of things about the PGF are just so **** good and proper to real musculature moving under the skin, I just have a hard time seeing a dude in a suit any time I see the PGF.  If it's  fake, it is by far the best one ever pulled off.

Backdoc
On 8/7/2019 at 10:42 PM, Doug said:

Welcome aboard.

I think of Dr. Jeff Meldrum who made the comment, "They say Patty looks like a man in a suit, until you see a man in a suit"   He references the 1968 Planet of the Apes movie where to apes were in a steam room and the suits they had on looked like baggy hairy coveralls.  Not impressive at all.

I am impressed with that thigh motion you identify.  It is impressive.  

The debate goes on....