Sasquatch: The Tactical Advantage

hiflier

All of that is called delusions and/or confusion.

I could tell you great stories that seemingly make no sense...but it wasn't BFs fault.

• Upvote 1

^^^ Agreed.  I believe there is zero ways flesh and blood creatures could turn BF tracks into deer tracks or create sudden tracks in the center of undisturbed snow area.  There has to be a mistake made in tracking or observation.    

2 hours ago, NatFoot said:

All of that is called delusions and/or confusion.

I could tell you great stories that seemingly make no sense...but it wasn't BFs fault.

Natfoot

You can say that and yes it is very easy  to approach it that way. But put your self in  those situations  and try to prove that it did not happen.IMG_0189.thumb.JPG.ba124a82781d53e4edfeaacd097234d8.JPG

IMG_0648.thumb.JPG.c65f745cd421f5ae9bd6c13f954b6c74.JPGIMG_0156.thumb.JPG.aa21620a28ce2ca826a361850f621fee.JPG 

IMG_0157.thumb.JPG.301cdbef674ce05d0c455e279ca3833a.JPG

This next picture you really have to look for it since it was really being sneaky since it was a helo way the heck up there circling my house  and followed my truck.

helo.thumb.JPG.56700fd8726c8b954ebe921e98c6e2ba.JPG

2 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

I have seen trees bent over in order to get to bait piles to hide their tracks. Have seen tracks on regular used trails where other humans have walked on during the day. Have seen tracks that some how turned into deer tracks as though they have shape shift. But I do not think that they have actually shape shift but have some how hid there tracks of the trail . Have found trees knocked down only to be used as deer blinds  as well as ridges where it had some of a ridge that these creatures could use to hunt deer on bottle necks where deer go into there bedding. It is amazing how these creatures hunt and have been wanting to use their spots to hunt deer my self to see how good they are.

Oh yes there is more but it leads into the woo that a lot of you do not believe . Like when some one is walking a compass reading of west to a spot that they are very familiar. Like lets say a swamp in the middle of the woods that you have walked down a trail that goes north and south. So you walk south on this trail about a 3/4 of a mile and start to take a heading west to this swamp pond that is about a mile west. But then all of  a sudden you are now walking east to this swamp pond and have now reached it. Now this hike should taken about an hour but it is now taken you half the time and you are walking east to the swamp pond.  In other words you have no idea on how you got on the other side of this swamp walking east. No change in time either. I am surprise that I am not a 411 and there has been times if it was not for my GPS I probably be lost.

Which comes to the next woo in question That I have already replaced some of my electronics stuff from being in this area . Not just that but some times when I take pictures of some of the tings that I find bigfoot related my camera goes black. So yes I have wondered into the strange .

Also I have copters and planes that fly around my house and I mean circle my house at all hours and at different days of the week. Now I just need the black cars with tinted windows following me where ever I go so I can take pictures of them as well. You know the dudes with the high and tight hair cuts and black suits. Good days , Happy times. :) 

528EFA0E-EBCB-43CA-8D00-FAD2CCDF2F41.jpeg

• Haha 1

Norseman

Is this the best way you can respond. Other then trying to be productive and try to come up with some type of explanation other then posting pictures of high heels and hoofs. Crap I still am a believer that they are flesh and blood and that they are not shape shifters or that they go through portals like what Dr. J seems to believe. If they had those super powers then they would not be out there killing deer and ripping their legs off to eat. I know how this forum operates. Heck I have been on here for years and have been ripped apart by the best of you. But guess what I am still here and yes I guess you all must be tired of me spewing out the same ol stuff about these creatures. What can I say I am die hard on what I have experience with these creatures through out my years. 

I have come close to pulling the trigger on these guys but the damn things never gave me a chance. Not sure they will ever and The fact is I do not care..One thing I can say is that I sure am happier then those who have been looking for these creatures all their lives . What is worst is that I really do not feel bad about it. I never looked for the money nor did I ever looked for the stardom that comes with it. I am not running around the country speaking to people and my conscious is clear. Just very happy to be on a forum like this. Fantastic people and I know that some day I wish to meet people like Gover Krantz ,Dr. Berdangle and my favorite Dr. Meldrum who I once had a chance here in Michigan but missed him. I did talk to Cliff and thought that he was a great person. Hope to talk to him again and even hike with him here in Michigan.

My health is not that great either and I have not been out into the woods which does help with my PTSD since the woods seems to be like my place of solitude like the artic is for superman.  

What I can say is that I have tried to  help people and this is what makes me feel good. What else is that has help me is that I have learned a lot. The help has always came from those who have criticize me the most. I have learned the most from those. 

But when I am out in those woods with them I am in a different world that most people will never understand unless they walk in my shoes..  It is a silent world and one that one needs to tune into to understand it. It is the way all the animals communicate. Only when you are sitting out there on your own that you get to understand when that sun comes up. My favorite time on my own is when the owls the start the day off. It is that time when you get that one owl that just does not sound like an owl  and everything just goes silent. That when you feel that you no longer feel alone. Your hairs starts to stand up end on your arms and your neck. It just feels funny around you. Like a charge in the air and you start to get that faint smell. I am just going to stop here since what's the sense since you are just going to do the usual.  But I have to live with these thoughts that I have experienced. Now I have to miss those experiences. So my release is here. It would of been different if I never had no encounters but I cannot change what happen to me. So thank you for letting me share.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

Is this the best way you can respond. Other then trying to be productive and try to come up with some type of explanation other then posting pictures of high heels and hoofs. Crap I still am a believer that they are flesh and blood and that they are not shape shifters or that they go through portals like what Dr. J seems to believe. If they had those super powers then they would not be out there killing deer and ripping their legs off to eat. I know how this forum operates. Heck I have been on here for years and have been ripped apart by the best of you. But guess what I am still here and yes I guess you all must be tired of me spewing out the same ol stuff about these creatures. What can I say I am die hard on what I have experience with these creatures through out my years. 

I have come close to pulling the trigger on these guys but the damn things never gave me a chance. Not sure they will ever and The fact is I do not care..One thing I can say is that I sure am happier then those who have been looking for these creatures all their lives . What is worst is that I really do not feel bad about it. I never looked for the money nor did I ever looked for the stardom that comes with it. I am not running around the country speaking to people and my conscious is clear. Just very happy to be on a forum like this. Fantastic people and I know that some day I wish to meet people like Gover Krantz ,Dr. Berdangle and my favorite Dr. Meldrum who I once had a chance here in Michigan but missed him. I did talk to Cliff and thought that he was a great person. Hope to talk to him again and even hike with him here in Michigan.

My health is not that great either and I have not been out into the woods which does help with my PTSD since the woods seems to be like my place of solitude like the artic is for superman.  

What I can say is that I have tried to  help people and this is what makes me feel good. What else is that has help me is that I have learned a lot. The help has always came from those who have criticize me the most. I have learned the most from those. 

But when I am out in those woods with them I am in a different world that most people will never understand unless they walk in my shoes..  It is a silent world and one that one needs to tune into to understand it. It is the way all the animals communicate. Only when you are sitting out there on your own that you get to understand when that sun comes up. My favorite time on my own is when the owls the start the day off. It is that time when you get that one owl that just does not sound like an owl  and everything just goes silent. That when you feel that you no longer feel alone. Your hairs starts to stand up end on your arms and your neck. It just feels funny around you. Like a charge in the air and you start to get that faint smell. I am just going to stop here since what's the sense since you are just going to do the usual.  But I have to live with these thoughts that I have experienced. Now I have to miss those experiences. So my release is here. It would of been different if I never had no encounters but I cannot change what happen to me. So thank you for letting me share.

It’s an Indian trick. You make boots out of hooves. Sorry that’s the best picture I could find on the inter webs.

It was featured in this book.

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Breed-Novel-Louis-LAmour/dp/0553280422

I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Edited by norseman

4 minutes ago, norseman said:

It’s an Indian trick. You make boots out of hooves.........

I thought Ray Wallace invented that trick.

The only Indian trick I know is that I learned from a tree cutter was getting your first skins. That means a lot and have taught my son about this since it was taught to me. I guess this has meaning. Which kind a of make me think what gives great meaning to these creatures. If they were so watch full amongst Native Americans as well as the white folks through out the years then what traditions have they have past down through their generations. Like why they avoid our trail cams no matter how we place them. 

Like I have said " I have placed corn for bait and I am talking about the on the cob stuff " They have taken it all in a night.  The oddest part is that there was no tracks around the bait except a broken tree that was over the bait pile. My theory is this that they came to the bait pile by trees. Climbed down the trees and grabbed the bait and threw it to a partner/partners. While the one that was closes to the bait pile climbed  back up the tree and swung he tree to break the tree to the spot that it wanted to go  and boogied out of there.  To me this is sign of intelligence . This is the behavior that I have been documenting .

The same goes with the time that I hunted in my ground stand and they threw a stick at my ground stand. The only rotten thing about this was that I felt hunted and I let my fear get the best of me when I saw the little orange fellow waving it's arms at me fifty yards from me . Yet at the .same time I was hearing knocks from three different positions . I truly really regret that day and should have stayed . I feel like that day I was going to be taught some thing by them but let my fear get to me. As I go back in my thoughts on that day and think about it . They were doing a drive  towards my ground blind and the little orange fellow was waving towards me not to leave. Again behavior that was misunderstood.

What makes it so odd is that I have hunted these woods for several years . These creatures have been in this area for those several years too. My guess is that they have been watching me for those years as well as all those other hunters I know in this area. The deer numbers in this area have been low as well for those several years as well. Most hunters do not say much about the strange stuff that take place in the woods. But I was tight with most who have hunted in this area . It is all public land . So all that know you know how hard it is to hunt these lands.

Now I am going to defend Sasfooty since she has helped me greatly . I will be truth full about how these creatures might read our minds . The truth is I am still not on board with this since it is only one way with me. Which only makes sense I have not been able to place a shot on one. But she has helped me gain understanding. I cannot say that I have come up on tracks in snow where they all of sudden show up and then disappear. I can say that I have come up on tracks of a bare footed child  in snow running with a long stride that I would say was a size 4. Very abnormal in deep winter for Michigan. Like why would a mother let their child run in the night in a state game area chasing a deer in the wood where there is debri.

The stride is not exactly the normal stride of a child . But the running was done on trails where there was logs and branches  and it just was jumping over it like it was nothing al bare footed in mid winter. Yes, I was amazed at the feat that was being performed .

This was not the only place that I have seen this. I have seen this in other areas of Michigan in midwinter conditions. Makes me questions where the parents are and should human services be called. because there are kids running around bare footed.  flat footed and all occasions too! Explain to me what is going on.           

You know that dude with autism who can go up in a helicopter, ride around the city, then draw the ENTIRE city in mind it's detail? Christopher Noel thinks they have that specific spatial intelligence. If so, that explains a lot about how they seem to be forest ninjas.

On 7/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, 7.62 said:

Being able to float over snow . Assuming there is a breeding population that would encompass at least a couple of thousand how they travel in snow without leaving tracks.

Half of the U.S is covered in snow many months of the year and if they are in fact in the states where sightings have been reported how do they move during the snowy months.

You walk in the woods and find tracks of every animal that walks in the forest but not them , why? I would like to have that answer.

It was spring in Keystone Colorado and there was still hard pack snow on the forest walking trail behind my house. I saw a large bare foot track that pressed down in warmer afternoon old snow when it was soft but frozen stiff in the AM when I saw it. I don't know why I didn't take a pic. Just noted it and soldiered on. Just one print That was 5 years ago I think.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

You know that dude with autism who can go up in a helicopter, ride around the city, then draw the ENTIRE city in mind it's detail? Christopher Noel thinks they have that specific spatial intelligence. If so, that explains a lot about how they seem to be forest ninjas.

That's convenient. BFs with autism.

Sounds like a normal human grasping at straws trying to explain something he can't understand.

No, NatFoot.

I'm talking about brain differences and different types of intelligences. Not everyone's brain is identical. Obviously.  Nutrition,  substances, genetics all make brains unique.  What I'm saying is - their brains could and most likely ARE very different than ours. We are not the same species. We have and use different ways of thinking and behaving. People with autism think and behave very differently than neurotypical people. I'm saying some bigfoot behavior could be the result of similar brain development. I hope you can grasp the difference in what I'm saying, because I'm not claiming bigfoot are autistic. 

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 2

My son is "developmentally disabled".........when I was young, it was called "mental retardation". The liberals keep changing the name of the disorder because other "retards" use the designation as a weapon against others. Before "mental retardation" it was "idiot". Before that it was something else. Etc.

He has an IQ of about 57. To give you an idea of severity, the U.S. military will not accept anybody with an IQ below 85. He has great difficulty understanding many simple things. Rote behaviors are his mainstay. 

But, amazingly, he has great strengths. They are mostly what I would call spiritual. He has an incredible ability to discern right from wrong. Of course, if you tried to trick him with discussions of morals, he would get lost, but it would be difficult to get him to actually wrong somebody. 

And by watching sports on TV, participating in Special Olympics, and going to our minor league ball games, he has almost all sports pretty much covered......in great detail, including the name of the guy who pitched the no hitter in a particular game seven years ago on the other side of the continent.

Autism is an interesting thing. I can't even call it a disorder. It's a different plane.

I believe Madison understands that sasquatches have a completely different thinking focus than we do. They have no use for even simple mathematics, reading, or the scientific method. But when it comes to living in the Garden of Eden, which is right outside our door ("The Kingdom of God is at hand!"), sasquatches can "do it in the dark" where all of us are pretty much out of our element.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2