Relict Hominiod Theory - Russian Researchers

Arvedis

Has anyone read Dmitri Bayanov's books? I have overlooked them but he seems prolific. I am curious how his theories stack up to Meldrum and others who have a Relict Hominiod theory. Can't find a website that makes those kinds of comparisons between east and western approaches. I know Bayanov has been in North America at various cryptoid conferences.  I will see what sort of videos exist.

I would have put this in Relict Hominiod section but can't seem to create a thread there.

Edited by Arvedis

Disappointed.  It appears Bayanov bought into the Janice Carter Coy fiasco and even tried to prove BF language based on whatever findings at her farm.  What's the matter with Russian BF scientists?  Didn't Igor Bourstev link up with Melba Ketchum?  Oh well.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

Don't sell the Russians short just yet. The Americans are just as stupid, if not more so. Are there Russians discussing mindspeak or Bigfoot spacecraft?

The 21st Century will be the Russian Century. I fully expect them to solve this, then the American "scientists" will still need a sharp poke in the ass to get with the program.

A lot of people bought into Janice Carter Coy after Mary Green co-authored the book on the alleged habituation.  Green later realizing she had been had, and writing to expose Janice let people know it was a fraud.  You have to do better than he believed Coy, which may not still be the case, to malign him.

6 minutes ago, jayjeti said:

A lot of people bought into Janice Carter Coy after Mary Green co-authored the book on the alleged habituation.  Green later realizing she had been had, and writing to expose Janice let people know it was a fraud.  You have to do better than he believed Coy, which may not still be the case, to malign him.

Yea, looks like I will have to spring for his new book: https://www.hancockhouse.com/products/the-making-of-hominology.  Bayanov is 86 and Bob Gimlin is 86. Coincidence? Probably.

Well, I for one am not going to "spring" for any more books. What's the point of it? To date they have all been basically dead ends as far as proof goes anyway. My next Sasquatch book purchase will be one issued from a study done by a chief primatologist at the Jane Goodall Institute. Which, again, is really saying I will be buying no more books. I mean, are we supposed to think that the U.S., in all of its scientific capacities with billions spent on wildlife research, doesn't have one single dime to spare for Sasquatch? Is that what I'm supposed to think? The glaring question is "why" are we being led to think that? Is there an honest, concrete, believable answer for  that incongruity beyond just a proponent's speculation?

I find it nearly impossible to think no one in science can put two and two together with the PGF or even will take the time to study it. Not one scientist outside of our own rather non-committal Dr. Meldrum? Not one other anthropologist? Not one other zoologist?, Not one other primatologist? The carrot that some are interested isn't good enough. Heck, My 10 year old grandson is interested so to say any scientist in those fields is interested simply isn't good enough. What is the DEGREE of interest. Interested enough to fund research? Nah, so it would seem no one is all THAT interested. Biggest find of the century and no takers.

Edited by hiflier

• Arvedis changed the title to Relict Hominiod Theory - Comparison with Russian Scientists
1 hour ago, Huntster said:

Don't sell the Russians short just yet. The Americans are just as stupid, if not more so. Are there Russians discussing mindspeak or Bigfoot spacecraft?

The 21st Century will be the Russian Century. I fully expect them to solve this, then the American "scientists" will still need a sharp poke in the ass to get with the program.

A Russian Narrative submitted for disapproval...

This is Igor Burtsev from September of last year (listen to the attached audio file - it's just under 10 minutes long)

Igor Sep 2018.mp3

Enjoy! :)

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

Disappointed.  It appears Bayanov bought into the Janice Carter Coy fiasco and even tried to prove BF language based on whatever findings at her farm.  What's the matter with Russian BF scientists?  Didn't Igor Bourstev link up with Melba Ketchum?  Oh well. :blink:

Igor hooked up with "Everybody". He traveled the country last year visiting many bigfoot enthusiasts, and I was privileged to get a night out in the woods with him

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Redbone said:

Igor hooked up with "Everybody". He traveled the country last year visiting many bigfoot enthusiasts, and I was privileged to get a night out in the woods with him.

He does seem like a super nice guy and adventurous.  He researched in Afghanistan during the Russian invasion in the 80s.

1 hour ago, Redbone said:

A Russian Narrative submitted for disapproval...

This is Igor Burtsev from September of last year (listen to the attached audio file - it's just under 10 minutes long)

Igor Sep 2018.mp3

Enjoy! :)..........

LOL......chalk up my disapproval........although I couldn't understand his English much mire than many of the Russians or Ukranians who live around here. Maybe instead of speaking into microphones in highly accented foreign languages, he ought to just mindspeak to us?

........Igor hooked up with "Everybody". He traveled the country last year visiting many bigfoot enthusiasts, and I was privileged to get a night out in the woods with him.......

Where did you guys go hang out?

On 7/9/2019 at 10:06 PM, Huntster said:

LOL......chalk up my disapproval........although I couldn't understand his English much mire than many of the Russians or Ukranians who live around here. Maybe instead of speaking into microphones in highly accented foreign languages, he ought to just mindspeak to us?

He does have a heavy accent. I've seen some videos where people are squirming in their chairs while he tries to discuss his powerpoint bullets.

I think Igor is very sincere in his approach but he's also gullible, such as goose chasing for weeks in Tennessee . Also, he was the one who leaked the Ketchum DNA study results prematurely with the oddly worded piece on BF needing to be embraced, etc.  The study was not ready for release and Igor did his own thing. It all rolled downhill from there.

Edited by Arvedis

20 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Where did you guys go hang out?

We were on the Omaha Reservation in Northeast Nebraska, where I had my sighting last year.

The night was epic, with a supposedly cloaked sasquatch (seen by at least 3 people) reaching out to one of our team. I didn't see that as I was distracted by the guy who could not move his legs and said he had one right in front of him, which I also could not see. I did see what looked like a black 'shadow' pass between Igor and myself - totally silent. This place is said to be very haunted...

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Redbone said:

.......The night was epic, with a supposedly cloaked sasquatch (seen by at least 3 people) reaching out to one of our team. I didn't see that as I was distracted by the guy who could not move his legs and said he had one right in front of him, which I also could not see. I did see what looked like a black 'shadow' pass between Igor and myself - totally silent. This place is said to be very haunted...

Considering the fact that recorded sasquatch sightings in northeast Nebraska are few and far between, and that the encounters had paranormal aspects, did you consider the possibility that they were more spiritual than sasquatchery?

9 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

He does have a heavy accent........

Heavy Russian accents are difficult for me even after nearly half a century living in Alaska. This place is filled with Russian place names and Russian people, even before 1989. We've had "Old Believers" here since before I got here. You know them from the way they dress, especially the women. They're almost like Amish in dress and behavior. 

Then after 1989 we got Russian and Ukranian immigrants like Texas got Mayans, but it peaked and ended quickly. Remember this: Russians and Ukranians don't like each other, and they know each other by dialect. They can learn to live with each other in a new land, but it takes time.

One of our family's closest friends (same surname as Mrs, Huntster, from the same Danish region, and almost certainly related) is married to a 2nd generation Ukranian man from Chicago. He was career Army, and now a cop. He's perfect for it! Baby faced, but he can put on a war face that would scare a sasquatch. Raised perfect kids, including difficult aboriginal adoptees. 

I just feel sorry for him cause he married a Danish woman like me. If you're not a psychologist, you lose............if you are, you still lose.........

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Huntster said:

Considering the fact that recorded sasquatch sightings in northeast Nebraska are few and far between, and that the encounters had paranormal aspects, did you consider the possibility that they were more spiritual than sasquatchery?

Do I consider that...yes, but I don't really have any answers. My sighting was not paranormal at all. Creature saw us looking it's way and fled.

There always seems to be paranormal stuff going on. One night I felt something hold my arm, and thought it was a team member trying to get my attention. Problem is that it was not a team member. Nobody was there. It DID get my attention LOL.

On the Omaha Rez, sasquatch encounters are not few and far between. They are just not in public databases, for the most part.

7 hours ago, Huntster said:

I just feel sorry for him cause he married a Danish woman like me. If you're not a psychologist, you lose............if you are, you still lose.........

:D :D :D 

• Arvedis changed the title to Relict Hominiod Theory - Russian Researchers