Sasquatch and Civic Duty

Show Me Bigfoot

There is a new series/movement called Sasquatch and Civic Duty being put out by Christopher Noël of Impossible Visits.  As of this post he has released three titles to this series and starting on July 16, 2019 at 7 PM (Eastern time) he will premier a new live show on the topic as well.  It is a must watch for all you Bigfoot Revolutionaries out there that wish for a solution to not only bring the truth to light, but also bring forth some legal protection.  

I would also like to mention my new Bigfoot directory website featuring well over 600 links to various channels, websites, blogs, vlogs and podcast to all you favorite Bigfooters as well as introducing new ones that where little known or somehow flew under the radar.  A couple in this forum have discovered Show Me Bigfoot thanks to Madison5716 .  I put several months in creating this site and will continue to add new as they are brought to my attention, as well as keep things current and updated.  Thank you for your support, Gary.

5 hours ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

There is a new series/movement called Sasquatch and Civic Duty being put out by Christopher Noël of Impossible Visits.  As of this post he has released three titles to this series and starting on July 16, 2019 at 7 PM (Eastern time) he will premier a new live show on the topic as well.  It is a must watch for all you Bigfoot Revolutionaries out there that wish for a solution to not only bring the truth to light, but also bring forth some legal protection.  

I would also like to mention my new Bigfoot directory website featuring well over 600 links to various channels, websites, blogs, vlogs and podcast to all you favorite Bigfooters as well as introducing new ones that where little known or somehow flew under the radar.  A couple in this forum have discovered Show Me Bigfoot thanks to Madison5716 .  I put several months in creating this site and will continue to add new as they are brought to my attention, as well as keep things current and updated.  Thank you for your support, Gary.

Im not a big fan of Christopher Noël’s civic duty video and his slandering of pro kill folks who are out there attempting to prove to science this creature exists. Kathy Strain is the Steering Committee chair here at the BFF and I respect her greatly.

With that out of the way, I checked out your website and it looks awesome and I want to welcome you to our forums!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

Im not a big fan of Christopher Noël’s civic duty video and his slandering of pro kill folks who are out there attempting to prove to science this creature exists. Kathy Strain is the Steering Committee chair here at the BFF and I respect her greatly.

With that out of the way, I checked out your website and it looks awesome and I want to welcome you to our forums!

Thanks for the heads up. I wont bother with pro kill slandering since I am the opinion that without it the mystery will remain unsolved,folklore and campfire stories. 

I did check out the website  when she posted it. I found it interesting. 

You lost me at Christopher Noel. :boredom:.  His blathering is ridiculously off target on everything. A pseudo intellectual in my view.

Edited by Arvedis

Interesting opening post and topic. I look forward to slowly looking over your references.

12 hours ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

...........he has released three titles to this series and starting on July 16, 2019 at 7 PM (Eastern time) he will premier a new live show on the topic as well.  It is a must watch for all you Bigfoot Revolutionaries out there that wish for a solution to not only bring the truth to light, but also bring forth some legal protection..........

Viva la Revolucion!

But I think science needs to accept reality before the lawyers can bring forth greater legal protections. The legal protections they already have are pretty significant. 

Although I guess it wouldn't be surprising if the legal class codified legal protections for, say, unicorns tomorrow. They seemed to have lost touch with reality many decades ago.

• Like 1

Your page is great but I don't think that Noel is great. He fell hook, line, and sinker for that Biscardi freezer hoax ("Hank"). I think he still believes it was real. That really puts into perspective his sense of judgement and objectivity. But again your website is a great resource. 

In this community we all have open minds at various degrees.  Personally speaking there are elements to this conundrum that I did not buy into six months ago that I’m suddenly open to.  It’s been like that from the beginning for me and seems to be an evolving, fluid thing.  While I’m still in the “Flesh & Blood” camp, I’m now reaching into Quantum Physics to explain things that didn’t make since to me before.  I don’t want to be a “sucker” either, but I want to know “the truth”.  We are all at risk at looking stupid.  I think the methods outlined in Sasquatch and Civic Duty offer some solid guidelines that we could follow as a group.  Individual testimony will never win this battle, but organizing will… if it’s possible to organize this community.   Thanks for your confidence in Show Me Bigfoot.  I try to keep it as unbiased as possible and leave my opinion out of it! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

In this community we all have open minds at various degrees.  Personally speaking there are elements to this conundrum that I did not buy into six months ago that I’m suddenly open to.  It’s been like that from the beginning for me and seems to be an evolving, fluid thing.  While I’m still in the “Flesh & Blood” camp, I’m now reaching into Quantum Physics to explain things that didn’t make since to me before....  I try to keep it as unbiased as possible and leave my opinion out of it.

Everyone goes through iterative processes with this subject matter. The more you learn the more opinions change. Or at least they should.

Quantum physics, quantum mechanics, etc will be absolutely impossible to correlate to Bigfoot.  That's a fact and as science goes, such a reality will outlive all of us so it is useless to even bring into the conversation (my opinion)  Ron Morehead ambitiously used it as a book title but has no qualifications, evidence or even a speck of a convincing argument that has any relevance to quantum theories. I would laugh at Chris Noel's quantum discussion but i can only handle a few seconds worth before I feel a need to go for a jog or bike ride or anything that takes me away from such valueless, absurd, drivel.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Everyone goes through iterative processes with this subject matter. The more you learn the more opinions change. Or at least they should.

Quantum physics, quantum mechanics, etc will be absolutely impossible to correlate to Bigfoot.  That's a fact and as science goes, such a reality will outlive all of us so it is useless to even bring into the conversation (my opinion)  Ron Morehead ambitiously used it as a book title but has no qualifications, evidence or even a speck of a convincing argument that has any relevance to quantum theories. I would laugh at Chris Noel's quantum discussion but i can only handle a few seconds worth before I feel a need to go for a jog or bike ride or anything that takes me away from such valueless, absurd, drivel.

100% spot on.

Don't pull a ____ and pretend you are smarter and more important than you are....or famous.

JFC.

On 7/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, norseman said:

Its too weird to shoot one. It would feel like shootng a person if they look like the patty footage. 

• Like 1

Wherein we prove yet again that the only thing two BF researchers can agree on is the other one don’t know s***.

I think there is another thing we all can agree upon and that's the need to come together for the cause!  However, what is that cause?  I generalize its to officially recognize and protect the Bigfoot species, but is that what everyone else in this community is looking for?  Is there maybe more to it?  What do all of you in the Bigfoot Forums want to see accomplished (whether its realistic or not)?

3 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Its too weird to shoot one. It would feel like shootng a person if they look like the patty footage. 

And yet the Bigfoot community wants answers, right? Science deals in physical evidence. Not plaster casts, stories, photos, video, etc.

If it feels too weird to shoot one? Don’t shoot one! But instead of ostracising people who can? Get involved in other ways. Reports, maps, patterns, etc.

Kathy Strain is NOT going to shoot one! But she rolls up her sleeves and helps out in other ways. Which I find is commendable.

As a hunter I don’t hunt Gorillas, Chimps, Orangs or even Baboons.... if someone paid fer the trip I wouldn’t go. I enjoy primates.  My motivation is not fer a trophy or ego or money or fame. It’s fer recognition of the species and it’s protection.

We all want the same thing. We only disagree on how to get there. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin
1 hour ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

What do all of you in the Bigfoot Forums want to see accomplished (whether its realistic or not)?

I want a type specimen so that the animal can be protected, maybe even a couple in my local zoo would be really cool.

• Downvote 1