Sasquatch and Civic Duty

Show Me Bigfoot

57 minutes ago, Huntster said:

If that was true, then the lie about global warming threatening the existence of polar bears (now more plentiful than any other time in the past century) would be dismissed by the public instead of being a cause celeb to tax the climate cooler.

What is causing the arctic to melt so fast?  greenhouse gasses released from permafrost?  human, pets, livestock and bigfoot flatulence?  Polar bears are looking pretty frail these days.

Activists will not give up their full time jobs to protest in the arctic but they will take time out on the weekend to have their say. 

2 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

What is causing the arctic to melt so fast?  greenhouse gasses released from permafrost?  human, pets, livestock and bigfoot flatulence?.........

I don't know, but I do know this:

A tax won't cool the planet.

...........Polar bears are looking pretty frail these days.........

Not from my perspective. They always look real dangerous and really well protected legally from hunters, which is a very hazardous combination.

• Upvote 1

Admin

Let's not get into politics lest you guys want the thread closed.

14 hours ago, Huntster said:

I have come to view those who want to protect something with immediate suspicion, especially if the thing to be protected is way more numerous than they should be (seagulls, for example) or the thing doesn't even exist (sasquatches and little green men, for example).

So why did we get put on the hook for $4.7 billion to buy the Hubble Telescope? 

Science deals with whatever toy they can convince somebody to buy for them, refuses to deal with things they don't want to bother with, and look down their noses at you when you ask them why.

Then maybe the goal should be to find out who those people are, and why they are hiding the truth?

I've heard several accounts of the "debriefing team" which always seems to be two guys in a black, unmarked vehicle.  One in a suit and one a biker type that play Good Cop, Bad Cop.  They are the guys that ruin your life if you've reported a serious encounter (especially involving a body) and want to tell the world.  I've heard of them "wiping" smart phones and laptops and they seem to have the power to rewrite your life if need be.  They hide under the umbrella of "conspiracy theories"; i.e. if you believe in them you're chasing unicorns.  I understand that lots a discussion has been held on this subject before I joined, so I 'm not privy to the general consensus to this subject.  The bottom line; how do you expose that?

2 hours ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

........they seem to have the power to rewrite your life if need be.........

They can take over the story, but they can't rewrite what has already occurred in my wild life. And frankly, they don't look or sound all that scary to me. I'm ready for a completely new chapter, especially after the past several days. I already regret swimming out of my truck. What can a couple of bumbling spooks do to me that Mrs. Huntster can't seem to do?

........The bottom line; how do you expose that?

Screw that. Expose the ape man, and let them work on revenge instead of control.

3 hours ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

I've heard several accounts of the "debriefing team" which always seems to be two guys in a black, unmarked vehicle.  One in a suit and one a biker type that play Good Cop, Bad Cop.  They are the guys that ruin your life if you've reported a serious encounter (especially involving a body) and want to tell the world.  I've heard of them "wiping" smart phones and laptops and they seem to have the power to rewrite your life if need be.  They hide under the umbrella of "conspiracy theories"; i.e. if you believe in them you're chasing unicorns.

Exactly the guys I was referring to in the post I created, "Say you have a body. Now what?" thread.  Would be cool to find a way to outfox them. I think Huntster had some good ideas.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Show Me Bigfoot said:

I've heard several accounts of the "debriefing team" which always seems to be two guys in a black, unmarked vehicle.  One in a suit and one a biker type that play Good Cop, Bad Cop.  They are the guys that ruin your life if you've reported a serious encounter (especially involving a body) and want to tell the world.  I've heard of them "wiping" smart phones and laptops and they seem to have the power to rewrite your life if need be.  They hide under the umbrella of "conspiracy theories"; i.e. if you believe in them you're chasing unicorns.  I understand that lots a discussion has been held on this subject before I joined, so I 'm not privy to the general consensus to this subject.  The bottom line; how do you expose that?

If this Bob Garrett Kool aid? You know Wes Germer fabricates stories. He does a great job of it and that is how he maintains a pretty good at home podcasting business.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Thanks 1