NorthWind

Old skunk ape video?

NorthWind

If this has been posted here before, I apologize. I haven't seen it.

Not sure if this is legit, but it is interesting. I have been to places like this in Florida. The grasslands and palm hammocks. Both are dangerous. Many kinds of poisonous snakes, wild boars, and gators galore hiding in the grass. If this is a dude in a suit, he's taking a heckuva risk. And there are times when he seems to move faster than a person. Not sure. What do you think?

NatFoot

It's just too nonchalant for me.

Teegunn

Moves like a human IMO.  But in that grass, in a suit, would not be the easiest to "run" or even walk.  But overall just looked more like a human otherwise.

Carnivore

I live in Florida and it really wouldn't be that difficult to move through a grassy field like that. However, like NorthWind mentioned, there is the risk of running into venomous snakes but that apparently wasn't enough to deter this individual. The figure moves like someone who is not all that athletic as they kind of flail around and don't appear very agile. 

• Upvote 1

Shelly

Shealy is the Florida version of Todd Standing - fake stuff he makes to promote his skunk ape museum down in South Florida IMHO 

RedHawk454
20 hours ago, Shelly said:

Shealy is the Florida version of Todd Standing - fake stuff he makes to promote his skunk ape museum down in South Florida IMHO 

If I remember he charged quite a bit of money to do his skunk ape outs.