Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Massive Bigfoot Caught On Video

Admin
Capture.JPG

From NvTv comes a video of what appears to be a very large, hair-covered creature on two legs. Is it bigfoot?

Read more »5b6Dcygfq2A

gigantor

• Thanks 1

OkieFoot

Gigantor, thanks for posting the video.

This video has some similarities to the video from Union Co. Georgia, the one that was supposedly made by a rancher that had gone to check on cattle. 

This video shows a black figure that appears to be sitting down and then gets up and starts moving through the trees. This is the exact same thing seen in the Georgia video.

Whatever the figure is, it appears to be very large. Though the vegetation makes it hard to tell. It's the same in the GA video.

In both videos, you can see a shiny reflection of sunlight on upper parts of the figure. 

It's an interesting video although the thick vegetation and trees prevents a better look.

Is it known if the video was made on private land or state owned property?

NatFoot

Anyone standing that close, for that long and just video taping and not taking it all in/thinking of their own safety...is insane...or involved in a hoax.

OkieFoot

Right at the 5:01 - 5:02 mark, something appears for a couple of seconds at the lower left edge of the frame then it moved out of the frame? It was hard to tell if it was a person or not. If it was a person that accompanied the camera operator, the camera operator should have had the person get in the same spot as the figure, then walk a little bit and then film him so we could compare height and apparent bulk. That probably wasn't on their mind.

gigantor
4 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

This video has some similarities to the video from Union Co. Georgia,

Okie, do you have a link to that video?

Thanks

OkieFoot

^^

Gigantor, I'll see if I can find it. 

OkieFoot
Posted (edited)

Here is the link to the Union County, GA video, along with the discussion about it. After seeing it again I remember the mention in the video about the camera battery dying as to why the video cut off. .The figure in this GA video appears to get up and stand up, as the figure in the Fla. video also appears to do. I found it helped to slow down the video. And shiny reflections can be seen on both figures.

I hope this works. If it doesn't, the video and discussion is on Page 6 of this forum, the "Film/Videos/Photos/Audio" section.

https://bigfootforums.com/topic/51872-bigfoot-ghillie-or-hoax-2015/

Edited by OkieFoot
  • Upvote 1

Shelly

I remember the Union video.  The thing looks large but there is nothing to really scale it with. The head is big and football shaped, too.  It's motions seem staged now that I have watched it again - slowly standing up and then kneeling down in front of the camera a few times all the while being out in the open.

Sign in to follow this