Whistler

Nice looking foot print cast...

Whistler
Posted (edited)

This is supposedly from the early 80’s (Gray’s Harbor Track Set..?). Looks pretty darn squatchy to me.. Couldn’t find not much more info on it (not even sure if it’s an original, or a copy), but if it’s a fake- it’s a very very clever one IMO. Just thought I would share. Let me know what y’all think...

Cheers!

8A798FCB-4143-40E2-A932-11718E1973FA.jpeg

99093612-099E-42E1-A69B-59C3F3EC0CE9.jpeg

P.S. Can anyone who knows the chart of approximate length to width ratio & see if this one is in the ballpark with it? Please & Thank You! 🤠👍🏼

Edited by Whistler

NatFoot
BFF Donor

You pull this off Reddit? It's a copy of a Gray's Harbor task.

Whistler

Yes I did & I’m not ashamed to admit it.. Ot was a Reddit post- looked like a good one from what I could gather.. So it is a copy? & does anyone have/know the length to with chart for verification on print by any chance...? I’m very curious on that & would like to know myself as well..

Cheers!

NatFoot
BFF Donor
8 hours ago, Whistler said:

Yes I did & I’m not ashamed to admit it.. Ot was a Reddit post- looked like a good one from what I could gather.. So it is a copy? & does anyone have/know the length to with chart for verification on print by any chance...? I’m very curious on that & would like to know myself as well..

Cheers!

No shame in Reddit. I just recognized the photo and title. I check it out too.

I was just saying there was photos/proof that says this was a copy of the Gray's Harbor (or the best one in that trackway) that they found.

Other commenters mentioned complete uniformity in depth of print and no dermal ridges. I don't have an opinion on those two points but just passing them along.

MIB

I don't like that track, I think it is a hoax.   It appears to be an attempt to scale up a human track.  It does not contain the markers I find in bigfoot tracks here.

MIB

Huntster
BFF Donor

It was part of a long trackway (and there were more found over the course of a few days) convincing enough for the Grays Harbor Sheriff's Dept. to cast several prints.