Whistler

A new vid of a possible hairy feller **Explicit Language Warning**

Whistler
Posted (edited)

Here’s a new one on me I haven’t seen posted & discussed here yet. It seems like they’re realistically freaked out by what they’re seeing & the subject goes from prone to standing straight up pretty quickly, so with all that said- this is either a good hoax, or the real deal imo. Let me know what y’all think..

Humanoid Dog Creature Caught On Film...

Cheers!

Edited by Whistler
  • Upvote 1

Carnivore

I agree, it's one of those videos where you can at least see enough to determine that it's not some type of known animal. The figure does appear to get out of there very quickly but there's nothing shown that goes beyond human capability. It would be useful to know more about the area of where it was recorded and perhaps some background information from the two guys. Unfortunately, many videos are posted with little to no additional information which could provide a more complete account of what happened. Sometimes that's just part of the design of a hoax, though.

gigantor

Looks like a person to me...

OkieFoot

I lean to a person also; it looks like something with two legs that stands up as the fishermen come close. Notice the distinct difference in the sunlight reflection off the head/face compared to the arm/body when it's standing up. The side of the head/face is brighter and shinier than the body; you can start to see the whitish shininess on the head even when the subject is only about halfway up. In the video the head/face is a distinct whitish spot while the body is just a lighter shade of brown on the side facing the sun. It looks very different from the head/face.

Just my unexpert opinion but I would think a Bigfoot would likely show more uniformity, with maybe some shininess from the face only if it had no hair on it. Also, the arms weren't really very noticeable; maybe it was the camera or distance or blurriness on closeup but they didn't look muy grande.

With the whitish, shiny appearance of the head/face and the body looking a brownish color, it makes you think someone put on a costume but forgot to put on the head. ;)

Nipissing

My first thought:

bigfoot-plus-size.thumb.jpg.17f4b0c8982e128ecfbca9f850717041.jpg

Teegunn

The shiny head/face area was the first thing I noticed.  Just seems more like a person kneeling down at the waters edge (for whatever reason) than a BF.

Huntster

San Benito suggests to me an illegal immigrant.

Whistler

Maybe illegal bigfoot- I’m sure these two guys aren’t total idiots.. They seem pretty freaked out & I don’t think a human just trying to hop the border would get the reaction they had.. Just my 2 cents...