Bigfoot & the Vietnam War

Show Me Bigfoot

On 7/31/2019 at 4:25 PM, Patterson-Gimlin said:
On 7/31/2019 at 3:58 PM, WSA said:

The biggest take-away from this topic is the lack of a body. If these animals did exist during US operations in-country, the  best question to ask is how they could throw rocks with impunity at armed-to-the-teeth troops in a free fire zone and not even one gets greased? Or the fact that Charlie couldn't wing one either?  What does this say about the probabilities of any civilian hunter getting a realistic chance? To believe these accounts is to believe that the animal eluded the most well trained, well armed and  most experienced and ruthless group of jungle fighters the world has probably ever seen.  IF that is true, it makes a pretty dismal prediction for the success of the pro-kill contingent, am I right?  

My friend said it was accepted and not considered a threat. More things to worry about than rocks. 

Such as the enemy. I of course just think it was more than likely that the rock throwers were local humans. 

Unless it was a kind of 'attack' by local kids or some such, I can't imagine how brave or foolish someone would be to sneak through the jungle and throw rocks at, as WSA said, a group of very well armed, jittery and probably very scared young men who are probably expecting trouble at every turn.

I just can't imagine local humans would take the chance to mess with the soldiers. Of course I can't imagine if there were actually rock throwing apes that one of them didn't get shot at some point by either side.