Sasquatch Ontario Long Lost Video

The Truth

Now that Dwayne the cottage owner is back to hoaxing Paterson, one has to wonder when he'll tire of all the work and effort to keep hoaxing. Obviously Paterson is an easy mark, but still, it must be exhausting to keep doing it. Turns out that Dwayne had put out a video back in 2015 in an attempt to shake Paterson off his back. The video is quite funny with Dwayne doing his Nephatia voice and telling Paterson that he's "bad" and that he should "go away". Paterson had Youtube pull the video down because his full name was given. Dwayne put the vid back up with a name spelling change. But for some reason it disappeared again. Paterson played it all off as a misinterpretation of what exactly "Nephatia" was saying. This was at the time following Dwayne and Paterson's parting and when Paterson was going back to the cottage area anyhow and according to Dwayne trespassing on his property. So Dwayne was hoping that by using his Nephatia voice he could trick Paterson into thinking that "Nephatia" was upset with him and wanted him to go away. Bear in mind as well Paterson had monetized his Youtube channel at this time too and was making money. For the Crystal Lake cottage Sasquatch Ontario deal to end he'd be losing income. According to some sources Paterson doesn't work much and relies on the profits he makes from Youtube. Whatever. Paterson must have been happy when the vid disappeared. Unfortunately for him it's resurfaced. 

Seems clear that old "Nephie" wanted Paterson off the land, if you subscribe to the idea that Nephatia is real. Also seems clear that Nephie is not a sasquatch but a person (Dwayne) talking in a deep voice. Again whatever. 

A few dollars from YouTube is not enough to pay rent. He's not a celebrity. It's a microscopic site with no coverage except what you are trying to do to discredit whatever the deal is there (that no one cares about). 

And if you are hoping Kulls does a follow up, watch his latest series of strangeness. His credibility is shot.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arvedis said:

A few dollars from YouTube is not enough to pay rent. He's not a celebrity. It's a microscopic site with no coverage except what you are trying to do to discredit whatever the deal is there (that no one cares about). 

And if you are hoping Kulls does a follow up, watch his latest series of strangeness. His credibility is shot.

A friend of mine has 1000 subscribers on youtube. She gets $60 a month with around 2000 views on her videos. Paterson had nearly 50,000 subscribers with the range of 50,000 views on average for his vids (actually quite a bit more because he has a few vids with views in the millions). So what's 50 x $60? Geez whiz, $3,000! I don't know how much you pay for rent but I'm pretty sure that will cover Paterson up there in Canada. Heck, if he's making half of that forecast, he's living rent free. Rent free on a big fat hoax admitted by the cottage owner and witnessed by a neighbor and some research teams.

I get it, you want to believe the hoax. I get it, you just can't fathom that sas isn't talking to Paterson or playing tic tac toe with him, taking photos, leaving singled tracks, drawing Mike photos, speaking English. I get it. You want to believe. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's all a hoax.

I see that you're taking the time to discredit my discrediting. So yeah, you care.

Kulls' credibility isn't shot. But I guess that's your hope since he also outed your number one, Mike Paterson. Kulls is just going to update his post about Paterson on his Hall of Shame page. So, I guess you missed it. Kulls already did a follow up and deemed Paterson a sham. 

I'll ask you again, since you've ignored my question twice already. Do you believe that Sasquatch Ontario is a hoax? 

22 hours ago, The Truth said:

A friend of mine has 1000 subscribers on youtube. She gets $60 a month with around 2000 views on her videos. Paterson had nearly 50,000 subscribers with the range of 50,000 views on average for his vids (actually quite a bit more because he has a few vids with views in the millions). So what's 50 x $60? Geez whiz, $3,000! I don't know how much you pay for rent but I'm pretty sure that will cover Paterson up there in Canada. Heck, if he's making half of that forecast, he's living rent free. Rent free on a big fat hoax admitted by the cottage owner and witnessed by a neighbor and some research teams.

I get it, you want to believe the hoax. I get it, you just can't fathom that sas isn't talking to Paterson or playing tic tac toe with him, taking photos, leaving singled tracks, drawing Mike photos, speaking English. I get it. You want to believe. Sorry to burst your bubble but it's all a hoax.

I see that you're taking the time to discredit my discrediting. So yeah, you care.

Kulls' credibility isn't shot. But I guess that's your hope since he also outed your number one, Mike Paterson. Kulls is just going to update his post about Paterson on his Hall of Shame page. So, I guess you missed it. Kulls already did a follow up and deemed Paterson a sham. 

I'll ask you again, since you've ignored my question twice already. Do you believe that Sasquatch Ontario is a hoax? 

That's presumptuous for you believe that I believe anything in particular. My point is you go to lengths to harp on this singular issue of Mike's credibility. You clearly have a personal issue with him and the scenario. Maybe you feel slighted by the hoax as a one time believer?

Whatever Mike's issues are his. I don't know him at all.  If it bothers you he gets paid (your math is not correct as I happen to know how payouts actually occur) then too bad. It's not that big a deal.

You spend a lot of time and effort to criticize someone and then seek validation from others. Why don't you feel the same way about other BF hoaxers?

2 hours ago, Arvedis said:

That's presumptuous for you believe that I believe anything in particular. My point is you go to lengths to harp on this singular issue of Mike's credibility. You clearly have a personal issue with him and the scenario. Maybe you feel slighted by the hoax as a one time believer?

Whatever Mike's issues are his. I don't know him at all.  If it bothers you he gets paid (your math is not correct as I happen to know how payouts actually occur) then too bad. It's not that big a deal.

You spend a lot of time and effort to criticize someone and then seek validation from others. Why don't you feel the same way about other BF hoaxers?

Arvedis. You have once again danced around my question. Do you believe that Sasquatch Ontario is a hoax? 

It's a bit presumptuous for you to believe that I'm questioning Mike's credibility when I've said nothing of the sort. The evidence points to him being hoaxed. I'm merely providing evidence. You can decide from there. The cottage owner Dwayne admitted to hoaxing him. Evidence only appears when Dwayne is with him, and Dwayne's speaking voice matches Nephatia's. As a matter of fact, there is evidence now in two different audio clips that shows that Dwayne is Nephatia. Proof trumps opinion. No question of credibility here. The proof is in the pudding. But for some reason, perhaps you included, there are still people who are duped by S.O. 

It's also quite presumptuous of you to believe that I have a personal issue with Mike and the scenario. Go ahead and tell me which other on-going hoax in the world has more traction than this one? Isn't that enough to join the cause to end it? Would you rather it keeps going on and on? Aren't you concerned that it's tarnishing what little bit of credibility bigfoot research has left in the eyes of some? Why the resistance from you? Why are you concerned about the truth getting out there?

I'm not looking for your validation or other's. Again, the pot calling the kettle black with that assumption. As far as other bigfoot hoaxers go, name some for me and I'll gladly comment on them to appease you since you're obviously upset about the realization of the S.O. hoax and you are spending a lot of time and effort on it.  

Last chance, what are your thoughts on Sasquatch Ontario. Hoax or legit? Last chance or we all have to presume, and presuming is not something anyone should do. :you:

I believe it would take more than just a man talking in a deep voice to duplicate the speech produced by “Nephatia.” I believe ThinkerThunker analyzed one of the sound bites and, like the Sierra Sounds, discovered that it was well out of regular human vocal chords. Not saying it couldn’t have been manufactured with some computer software or something but I’m still on the fence whether it’s legitimate or not. I do believe Patterson’s falling out with Daryl Strumm was more of a crushing blow to his credibility than anything else thus far. Patterson also tries to sell the “supernatural Bigfoot” mumbo jumbo with animals that can seemingly teleport between parallel dimensions and go invisible at a seconds notice. I think Sasquatch is nothing more than a relic caveman population nothing less. No supernatural powers, no teleporting, just masters at blending in with their environment. In my opinion these people who have developed this larger than life image of a magical sorcerer squatch have often created scenarios and stories in their minds and YouTube seems to be an outlet for them to try and sell it to an audience. Bigfoot Tony basically proved that this was the case with another fanatical story teller who entertained us for years with bogus tales of Sasquatches of the Ki’Hosa clan... 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Willystyle said:

I believe it would take more than just a man talking in a deep voice to duplicate the speech produced by “Nephatia.” I believe ThinkerThunker analyzed one of the sound bites and, like the Sierra Sounds, discovered that it was well out of regular human vocal chords. Not saying it couldn’t have been manufactured with some computer software or something but I’m still on the fence whether it’s legitimate or not. I do believe Patterson’s falling out with Daryl Strumm was more of a crushing blow to his credibility than anything else thus far. Patterson also tries to sell the “supernatural Bigfoot” mumbo jumbo with animals that can seemingly teleport between parallel dimensions and go invisible at a seconds notice. I think Sasquatch is nothing more than a relic caveman population nothing less. No supernatural powers, no teleporting, just masters at blending in with their environment. In my opinion these people who have developed this larger than life image of a magical sorcerer squatch have often created scenarios and stories in their minds and YouTube seems to be an outlet for them to try and sell it to an audience. Bigfoot Tony basically proved that this was the case with another fanatical story teller who entertained us for years with bogus tales of Sasquatches of the Ki’Hosa clan... 

It is well known within the bigfoot research community that ThinkerThunker's analyses of anything are extremely questionable. He started as a filmmaker and his youtube channel was created to steer people to his films. His channel grew on its own and he's been milking it ever since. He has numerous pro-analyses of known hoaxes. So I caution you on anything he puts his stamp of approval on.

The Nephatia vocals are actually well within human range. Dwayne, the cottage owner, is a huge man as shown in photos. Even Paterson admitted that he's huge. His speaking voice is a perfect match for Nephie and he admitted that he's the voice of Nephie. He even went to the trouble of making a SoundClip to show it. In case you missed it, watch the video link below.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, The Truth said:

Last chance, what are your thoughts on Sasquatch Ontario. Hoax or legit? Last chance or we all have to presume, and presuming is not something anyone should do. :you:

It's a hoax for sure but so many open questions that aren't worth looking into. Like why would anyone spend that amount of time doing that sort of hoax?  I'm not clear on what was gained. We can debate the economics all day but if mike or dwayne or an unknown third party was down on their luck that bad and seeking a meal ticket then there would have been other, more compelling factors with the videos.  Instead, it was a lot of careful planning to show very little. Why would it take 3 years to reveal anything? That's a big risk for people needing a cash flow to expect your audience to keep buying into things month after month. And some months they did not release anything. The hoaxers spent considerable time and some skill to manipulate events, film, audio, presentation without really following through with anything tangible.  If they wanted 500,000 hits a month they could have squeezed it for all it was worth.  Instead, it ended up as not a really anything.

There is also a lot of backstory infighting which muddles things and makes it a circus.

Edited by Arvedis

• 2 months later...

It is interesting and not surprising the person stalking the Sasquatch Ontario area of activity had been identified as a BFRO investigator. 

It remains unknown if the stalker, who may or may not be The Truth, is this same identified person who seems to act alone.  No new BF activity at the area either 🤔

On 11/1/2019 at 3:58 PM, Arvedis said:

It is interesting and not surprising the person stalking the Sasquatch Ontario area of activity had been identified as a BFRO investigator. 

It remains unknown if the stalker, who may or may not be The Truth, is this same identified person who seems to act alone.  No new BF activity at the area either 🤔

According to Paterson, a man who has proven that he's a pathological liar time and time again. It is interesting and not surprising that there's not a single shred of evidence of any stalking of Sasquatch Ontario. What is interesting though, according to a recent Facebook post by him, Paterson himself has been slapped with a cease and desist order. I wonder what for? He doesn't say but it's strongly implied that it's the same person who he's accusing of stalking. You'd think that if Paterson had someone stalking him for as long as he claims (some 6 years according to him), he'd have gone to the Police by now. Perhaps he did go to the Police and they asked, "Where's your evidence?" But like his supposed sasquatch evidence, Paterson apparently cannot provide any. He's also accused the same guy of trespassing. Funny that Dwayne accused Paterson of trespassing too. Funny too that it's all public access roads and Crown land around the cottage area according to a video on Youtube. Perhaps I'll do some research on that and get back to you. Pretty hard to trespass unless you're standing on someone's front porch. Also, all you have to do is tell the person they are trespassing and if they don't comply and they return again the law can be brought in. Why in the world did that not happen with Paterson and his supposed stalker/trespasser? Right? Pretty simple isn't it? He needs to put his foot where his mouth is! Six years of someone trespassing and stalking him and nothings happening with that? Makes ya wonder don't it?

So what makes you think that old Mikey is telling the truth Mr. Arvedis? Please tell me that you're not one of his cult followers who just believes whatever he tells you? Has he cast his spell on you again? 

Do you believe that a BFRO investigator would stalk Paterson? Why would they bother? What's there to stalk? How would or how could they know where the cottage is? Are we now believing what Paterson tells us? He's most recently telling us that Meldrum authenticated a Neph cast but that's a blatant lie because Meldrum was asked about that and clearly stated that he finds the footprint evidence dubious. Paterson is a liar through and through. Did you see this video with quotes from his ex? It's quite telling and sure gives some insight into the whole Dwayne/Mike fiasco. She raises some great points.  

I was like WTF when a trading partner sent me a package of Misc DVD's and 3 were marked "Sasquatch Ontario" as I watched them I was saying "WTF"!!!  I had never ran across their videos on YouTube so it was new to me!  Well, they're going to a lot of trouble doing all these hoaxes, one Disc was full of them following Bigfoot tracks in the snow then encountering a SackScratch that mumbles words at them and grunts, looked like it was zero degrees out there in the woods when they're doing this, when they return to their vehicle there's of course lots of perfect SackScratch Tracks all around their vehicle!  YouTube is entertainment just like the WWE and views are like Butts in the Seats at a WWE Event and you'll find most at a WWE Event will tell you it's REAL Matches not Scripted and Fake!  

Truth, you are very predictable and easily baited. I have no need to out you but you answered the question precisely. You have issues, much worse than Mike P. If I was your friend I would offer to help but I'm just observing and doing my own research at your expense.

• Downvote 2

Bigfooters chase questionable evidence all the time. It’s because we have a vested interest in believing this thing is real. Which makes us vulnerable to people looking for attention. 

Its not not worth it to me to look at evidence that is easily reproducible by a human. We need to raise the bar. Bigfoot speak at someone’s house that isn’t being experienced in adjoined properties or counties? Something is wrong right? Science is reproducible. I can assure you that a 800 lbs biped isn’t hanging out and living full time on someone’s 20 acre woodlot. That’s a lot of zagnut bars!

8 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Truth, you are very predictable and easily baited. I have no need to out you but you answered the question precisely. You have issues, much worse than Mike P. If I was your friend I would offer to help but I'm just observing and doing my own research at your expense.

Arvedis, you are very predictable and easily baited. I have no need to out you but you answered the question precisely. You have issues, nearly as bad as Mike P. If I was your friend I would offer to help but I'm just observing and doing my own research at your expense. 

• Downvote 1