Bigfoot Gumbo

What's the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently?

Bigfoot Gumbo

Just wondering what you feel is the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently? Like in the last 10 years. 

Celtic Raider

Aside from the PGF which to me is very difficult to explain rationally, I do like the Paul Freeman footage. The creature looks similar to Patty and from my skeptical perspective seems to have a 'weight' about it.

The Myakka photo I feel is almost certainly an ape, though whether it is a known ape or an unknown animal is questionable.

I also like the video with the white bigfoot in the dark, pretty spooky if you ask me! 

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

One video I like that I've seen recently was the Union County, GA video that was said to be made in Aug. 2015. It was posted on the boards back in 2015 so most people have likely seen it. I posted a link to it again three weeks ago in the "Massive Bigfoot Caught on Video" thread because of similarities to the thread's video.

There is a seven second section in the Slow Motion portion (five seconds in the first part of the video) that intrigue me. From the 1:19 mark to the 1:26 mark, you can see a figure with legs and arms and appearing big and bulky, getting up from the ground then rising up and finally standing up. This is pretty clear. In the first part, it's from the :29 second mark to the :35 second mark.

If looks awfully big for a person. Since it was supposed to have been a cattle ranch, a lone hoaxer would probably have had to cross over a barb wire fence in their fur suit to get to the spot where they were filmed. And he wouldn't have known if anyone would be coming by with a video camera. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmnSFweLBQ

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

OldMort
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

Aside from the PGF which to me is very difficult to explain rationally, I do like the Paul Freeman footage. The creature looks similar to Patty and from my skeptical perspective seems to have a 'weight' about it.

Can anyone explain why the Freeman footage is generally regarded as a hoax?

What are the flaws in the suit? Who made the suit? Who wore the suit etc..?

Wasn't there also footprint evidence to corroborate this encounter?

Edited by OldMort

gigantor
28 minutes ago, OldMort said:

I think its because later on they found that Freeman was making "fake feet" to study what it would take to hoax footprints and that's all it took: "Look! he was making fake feet! he's a hoaxer!"

• Upvote 1

RedHawk454
19 minutes ago, gigantor said:

I think its because later on they found that Freeman was making "fake feet" to study what it would take to hoax footprints and that's all it took: "Look! he was making fake feet! he's a hoaxer!"

His footage is interesting It looks pretty convincing even for 1995 before cell phone cameras.  

OldMort
2 hours ago, gigantor said:

... and these are probably the same guys that tell us over and over again that we need to "stick to the film" when it comes to the PGF.  :lol:

SWWASAS

Making fake feet or puppet heads gets one the title of hoaxer no matter what else you have seen.  I think even Meldrum has dabbled in producing prosthetic feet to support his mid tarsal break theory.  Like it or not that has a scientific purpose if it supports a theory.  Puppet heads not so much.  

RedHawk454
40 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Making fake feet or puppet heads gets one the title of hoaxer no matter what else you have seen.  I think even Meldrum has dabbled in producing prosthetic feet to support his mid tarsal break theory.  Like it or not that has a scientific purpose if it supports a theory.  Puppet heads not so much.  

depends on how the fake feet are being used.

Shelly

There are some good films - I like the one showing the back of a Skunk Ape digging into a rotted tree.  It is reasonably clear, more than just .05 seconds long, and would be a really odd fake were someone to make a fake skunk ape video.  The recent Russian video of a creature chasing a car down the road is also compelling and something that would be difficult to fake in a realistic manner.  The "big red" video is also very compelling.

Bigfoot Gumbo
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

One video I like that I've seen recently was the Union County, GA video that was said to be made in Aug. 2015. It was posted on the boards back in 2015 so most people have likely seen it. I posted a link to it again three weeks ago in the "Massive Bigfoot Caught on Video" thread because of similarities to the thread's video.

There is a seven second section in the Slow Motion portion (five seconds in the first part of the video) that intrigue me. From the 1:19 mark to the 1:26 mark, you can see a figure with legs and arms and appearing big and bulky, getting up from the ground then rising up and finally standing up. This is pretty clear. In the first part, it's from the :29 second mark to the :35 second mark.

If looks awfully big for a person. Since it was supposed to have been a cattle ranch, a lone hoaxer would probably have had to cross over a barb wire fence in their fur suit to get to the spot where they were filmed. And he wouldn't have known if anyone would be coming by with a video camera. 

OkieFoot, I had not seen this one before. It's fantastic! It looks really odd when it stands up in slow motion, almost like it's on an elevator. Thanks for the link.

Edited by Bigfoot Gumbo

Bigfoot Gumbo
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Shelly said:

There are some good films - I like the one showing the back of a Skunk Ape digging into a rotted tree.  It is reasonably clear, more than just .05 seconds long, and would be a really odd fake were someone to make a fake skunk ape video.  The recent Russian video of a creature chasing a car down the road is also compelling and something that would be difficult to fake in a realistic manner.  The "big red" video is also very compelling.

Shelly, I was thinking of the same video Bigfoot Breaking Tree

I think a human would have a hard time breaking a tree apart like that.

Edited by Bigfoot Gumbo

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

Something interesting about the Skunk Ape video: At the :32 mark, below the mention of the accidental pushing of the record button, it says "i was honest to god scared!".

Notice at the 1:57-1:58 mark, when the creature stands up, the person immediately takes off running. He was apparently truly frightened.

Arvedis
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, OldMort said:

What are the flaws in the suit? Who made the suit? Who wore the suit etc..?

Wasn't there also footprint evidence to corroborate this encounter?

10 hours ago, gigantor said:

10 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

His footage is interesting It looks pretty convincing even for 1995 before cell phone cameras.  

Freeman hoaxed footprints because he needed cash and he made a living selling casts. But he didn't have any technical skills to manipulate video in his era and an ape suit theory is ludicrous.  What his footage shows is a fat guy stumbling uphill with an ancient video camera to try and catch glimpses of a bigfoot and ended up catching 2.  I think it's legit.

Edited by Arvedis

Celtic Raider
10 hours ago, Bigfoot Gumbo said:
16 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

OkieFoot, I had not seen this one before. It's fantastic! It looks really odd when it stands up in slow motion, almost like it's on an elevator. Thanks for the link.

It looks that way to me too, as it stands it seems to just rise up as if on a lift or something.......strange. It seems like is glides forward a little too. 

It's a nice video but is there much of a backstory to it? I can't seem to find much when I search for Union County Bigfoot?