What's the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently?

Celtic Raider
On 8/22/2019 at 6:06 AM, indiefoot said:

This is a subsequent photo taken a moment later that shows from just below the buttocks and up. The body  is twisting slightly to the left  They seem to like to eat the cotton balls and flowers.

091619_0108_5_111.JPG.1588d3a91224a620f53dd82e948f2df4.JPG091619_0107_5_44.thumb.JPG.037263723c02bd936a1454977ab21865.JPG

Honestly I just see a gap in foliage there with lots of darker, shadowed leaves further back. Did you actually see this creature move in front of the branches and leaves at all?

• Upvote 2
Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor

The power of the mind and the wonderful world of make believe is fascinating. 

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
SackScratch

Some Hunters Trail Cam pics made the Dallas Texas news, I didn't record it but found this on a Google search, has one of the pics shown: 

http://texasskunkapes.simplesite.com/ 

I don't even see any pictures aside from the one on the front page, which to me, looks like a burned stump with a blade of grass in front if it.

SackScratch
On 9/16/2019 at 6:05 PM, NorthWind said:

I don't even see any pictures aside from the one on the front page, which to me, looks like a burned stump with a blade of grass in front if it.

It was on the Dallas Texas newscasts, they showed 3 trail-cam pics.  I didn't record the newscasts, just saw it while flipping channels. That site looks like a screen-shot of the newscasts but the thing it's behind is a tree but that photo is obviously stretched on that site.  If I can get a video copy of the newscast I'll put it on YouTube and post the link.

On 8/20/2019 at 12:58 AM, Shelly said:

It also just is not the usual fake style video. It is relatively long and reasonably clear and the guy filming makes some attempt to get a better view. There is enough detail visible to give the impression that it is a gorilla-like animal with muscles and hair and not a run of the mill costume.  I like in Florida in the middle of an area just like that, and no one plays around in the swamp like that either. 

That video was god awful and clear person. This is why people don’t take the subject seriously 

• Downvote 1
  • gigantor featured this topic
BFF Donor

I don't know. Sometimes I think these videos seem to have the very convenient look-back frames in them? This one sure does along with, again, a convenient  high angle left leg lift? I just get the impression that the attempted psychological links to Patty seems contrived. IDK, could be real but I have my doubts. Thank you for coming back, Gigantofooticus. I appreciate your efforts and presence here.

• Upvote 1

The ninja in the woods thing has always been about giving Sasquatch these super powers so that humans feel better about their inability to track them. 

• Downvote 2
BFF Donor
13 minutes ago, CaveMan said:

The ninja in the woods thing has always been about giving Sasquatch these super powers so that humans feel better about their inability to track them. 

Ha Ha!  You could be right.   They are so careful to avoid leaving prints.   The footprints I have found indicate the BF made great effort to avoid leaving it.    No other animal does that so an experienced tracker would feel inadequate.   Rather than accept defeat, ascribe super powers!   

• Upvote 1
gigantor
On 9/23/2019 at 12:22 AM, Gigantofootecus said:

It sure looks like the BF is carrying something big in her right arm, such as a youngun'

You're right, I never noticed that before.

• Upvote 1
SackScratch

Mk Davis did a video on YouTube showing it looks like Patty was carrying a purse or something, I'd post a link but I couldn't find it on a quick search, maybe he deleted it.

BFF Donor

Was it Gucci?  

• gigantor unfeatured this topic