What's the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently?

Patterson-Gimlin
BFF Donor
On 9/23/2019 at 9:08 AM, hiflier said:

I don't know. Sometimes I think these videos seem to have the very convenient look-back frames in them? This one sure does along with, again, a convenient  high angle left leg lift? I just get the impression that the attempted psychological links to Patty seems contrived. IDK, could be real but I have my doubts. Thank you for coming back, Gigantofooticus. I appreciate your efforts and presence here.

I agree.  Fat person in a suit. 

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
norseman
BFF Donor

I never liked how it is constantly looking at its feet. Patty looks comfortable in her own “skin”. This Freeman subject looks timid.

But I look down at where I’m placing my feet at times. So I dunno.

I bet torching off a .45-70 right over its head would let you know the facts in about .00001 of a second.

Here is a Bigfoot with a baby!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
SackScratch
On 10/7/2019 at 8:20 PM, norseman said:

I never liked how it is constantly looking at its feet. Patty looks comfortable in her own “skin”. This Freeman subject looks timid.

I bet torching off a .45-70 right over its head would let you know the facts in about .00001 of a second.

I have that Bigfoot with Baby on DVD in HD, sent to me by Leroy Blevins years before his death! I asked Leroy if that was his wife in another one of his suits, he said no and he had nothing to do with the video! He sent me several DVD's over the years and a whole box of the DVD's "Hoax of the Century", he was proud of that one, he told me to hand them out for free, guess Biscardi sent him a truck load to pass out!  He told me to check out the special features after I watch the documentary since it has him filming a neighborhood kid faking Bigfoot tracks and showing how easy it is!

SackScratch
On 8/4/2019 at 10:09 AM, Bigfoot Gumbo said:

Just wondering what you feel is the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently? Like in the last 10 years. 

Is Bigfoot Gumbo made out of real live Bigfeets and how long do you have to cook it to be tender? Also do you pluck the Bigfoots or just throw it in hairy like those Sasquatch Pizza's? lol

42 minutes ago, SackScratch said:

I have that Bigfoot with Baby on DVD in HD, sent to me by Leroy Blevins years before his death! I asked Leroy if that was his wife in another one of his suits, he said no and he had nothing to do with the video! He sent me several DVD's over the years and a whole box of the DVD's "Hoax of the Century", he was proud of that one, he told me to hand them out for free, guess Biscardi sent him a truck load to pass out!  He told me to check out the special features after I watch the documentary since it has him filming a neighborhood kid faking Bigfoot tracks and showing how easy it is!

its a bogus video imo

• Downvote 1
SackScratch

Anyone who's not seen this, you need to get the dvd, a friend sent me the dvd, makes Biscardi look foolish and very moody, it's entertaining UK Bigfoot Trashing Documentary but there's a twist at the end and the Limey gets some payback for his ridiculous documentary efforts!!! 

I know Bigfoot's exist, I've seen one and about crapped my pants, no way it was Shaquille O'Neal in a big Gorilla Costume, he's not big enough! lol... I collect all things Bigfoot including ridiculous funny Documentaries like the one above! Anyone that dislikes Biscardi's Circus Show needs to get it, Biscardi is shown in the same way that Biscardi made Roger Patterson look in his "Hoax of the Century" documentary!!

I knew as soon as I seen this guy that Biscardi would show up but had no idea Biscardi would be trashed in it all the way through... I'm kinda behind on these bigfoot documentaries, a friend sent me 2 dvd's marked "Shooting Bigfoot UK" but they're two different Documentaries made by UK producers and both try to crush Squatchers Bigfoot Dreams but they both fail in my opinion!

SackScratch

The above dvd "Shooting Bigfoot" is Karma in action, it's a little payback to Tom Biscardi makes the dvd "Hoax of the Century" and spreading millions of copies all over the place, it's 10 bucks on his website along with all his other crap, his "Bigfoot Lives" series is entertaining but ridiculous that there's butt-loads of perfect Bigfoot Tracks at every location they show up at while "Finding Bigfoot" did 100 episodes and found maybe 2 tracks that weren't that great! But Biscardi is an Ivan Marx trained Professional Bigfoot Tracker! lol

SWWASAS
BFF Donor

Finding BIgfoot's emphasis on night field work is the primary reason they did not find more footprints.     The odds of finding a footprint in the dark is very low.    They filmed in my area and if they paid any attention to their own report system,  I could have taken them to a location where footprints were fairly common.    The show tried to visit as many states as they could rather than concentrate on the states where a Bigfoot encounter was most likely.     When the show theme defied probability,   it was doomed not to succeed.  

SackScratch

Has any new documentary tried to analyze the Mississippi SkunkApe video of what looks like the back of a Gorilla ripping off junks of a tree likely trying to get at the honey combs of a bee hive? I was disappointed that "Finding Bigfoot" never investigated the case. 

Not counting YouTubers of course! I mean a TV show or Documentary dvd!

JustCurious
On 10/28/2019 at 1:30 PM, SackScratch said:

Has any new documentary tried to analyze the Mississippi SkunkApe video of what looks like the back of a Gorilla ripping off junks of a tree likely trying to get at the honey combs of a bee hive? I was disappointed that "Finding Bigfoot" never investigated the case.

This video was discussed quite a bit here on the forum.  Go to: https://bigfootforums.com/topic/43024-mississippi-skunk-ape-video/

I still think it was a production/advertising piece for the TV show.

RedHawk454
On 10/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, norseman said:

it looks to be the size of a human and have the same proportions 

SackScratch
4 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

it looks to be the size of a human and have the same proportions 

same proportions as Leroy Blevins wife I thought right after I first saw the video years ago and I figured the camera operator was Leroy but he denied it of course!

RedHawk454
10 hours ago, SackScratch said:

same proportions as Leroy Blevins wife I thought right after I first saw the video years ago and I figured the camera operator was Leroy but he denied it of course!

Most of us here should be able to call a spade a spade

that BiGFo0T in that video  has the same proportions as human, and moves like one too

The one thing that does stick out on Sasquatch among knowers (in addition to the BiGFeET and height/size) is the length of the torso

Image result for bigfoot tropical

Just now, RedHawk454 said:

Most of us here should be able to call a spade a spade

that BiGFo0T in that video  has the same proportions as human, and moves like one too

The one thing that does stick out on Sasquatch among knowers (in addition to the BiGFeET and height/size) is the length of the torso

Image result for bigfoot tropical

we should be able to call a spade a spade but maybe that BiGFo0T in that video is just a pygmy Sasquatch?