What's the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently?

norseman
BFF Donor
14 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

it looks to be the size of a human and have the same proportions 

I have no idea. It would be a lot easier if Bigfoot had two heads and eight legs and no human could fit into the suit.

The nice touch of that film is the baby. Definitely not a rag doll. So evidently they put a human toddler in a suit as well?

I stand by my statement that no film is ever going to prove anything.

RedHawk454
24 minutes ago, norseman said:

I have no idea. It would be a lot easier if Bigfoot had two heads and eight legs and no human could fit into the suit.

The nice touch of that film is the baby. Definitely not a rag doll. So evidently they put a human toddler in a suit as well?

I actually couldn’t see any real movement of the baby’s.  Could just be the up and down motions the guy in the suit is making when he scurries away

SackScratch
On 10/9/2019 at 8:15 PM, spacemonkeymafia said:

I've got to figure out how to get my tv to play these videos for a better view. That's an intriguing video.

If you download the HD mp4 version of the YouTube uploads of that video with Tubemate, save them to a dvd disc on your computer, the dvd will play in a cheap Sony Walmart $40 Blu-ray player!  Dunno what or player they'll work in because all I use is the cheap Walmart Blu-ray players since they play almost anything I put in them! 

Leroy Blevins sent me a HD formated for dvd player version of the Independence Day Bigfoot footage which is why I thought he was the one that Filmed it and it was his wife running around in a new Patty Suit with one of their grandkids in a Baby Patty Suit!!!  Or his daughter and baby doing it but he denied faking it!

SackScratch
1 hour ago, norseman said:

I posted in another thread that on a couple other message forums discussing the Bigfoot topic I posted National Geographic photos of Real Gorillas in the wild but I cherry picked ones moving through the brush not showing the legs or with mostly their backs facing the camera and people immediately jumped in and posted "Fake, Man in Padded Suit" or "Definitely Hoaxed Man in Suit" so it shows that even Real Life Gorillas in their Native Habitat photos taken by National Geographic Photographers looks Fake to your average Joe ArmChair Debunker sitting in an Urban Jungle where nature has been fully Exterminated!

• Upvote 1
norseman
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, SackScratch said:

I posted in another thread that on a couple other message forums discussing the Bigfoot topic I posted National Geographic photos of Real Gorillas in the wild but I cherry picked ones moving through the brush not showing the legs or with mostly their backs facing the camera and people immediately jumped in and posted "Fake, Man in Padded Suit" or "Definitely Hoaxed Man in Suit" so it shows that even Real Life Gorillas in their Native Habitat photos taken by National Geographic Photographers looks Fake to your average Joe ArmChair Debunker sitting in an Urban Jungle where nature has been fully Exterminated!

People just don’t wanna be punted.

SackScratch
9 minutes ago, norseman said:

People just don’t wanna be punted.

lol

The same people Crap their Panties when they see a real Bigfoot run across the road in front of their headlights and I bet most never shared their encounter because they're afraid people will make fun of them!  Most a City Slicker typically encounters are Pigeons and Squirrels anything else must be fake since they never encounter it in their Urban Jungle Lair!  Well many Big Creatures lived there for millions of years before humans Exterminated them to make room for the Urban Jungle...

norseman
BFF Donor

Punked not punted. Sorry

• 2 weeks later...

I see a skunk ape in a video and would like to post an image. I'm new so I cannot start a new thread until I've made a few posts.

Is this an appropriate thread to post an image?

SackScratch
42 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Yes.

is there a limit on MB for uploaded pics on this forum?  

I mean how many you can upload as far as storage limit not individual size which I know is 7 MB I think.

1 hour ago, AHW said:

I see a skunk ape in a video and would like to post an image. I'm new so I cannot start a new thread until I've made a few posts.

Is this an appropriate thread to post an image?

upload it... always like seeing new pics I've not seen yet, with the millions of Trail Cams, Cell Phone Cameras, Mini Digital Camcorders, etc... there should be more Bigfoot pics than there are unless most don't post them anywhere so that they'll be circulated around properly!

Hmm upload failed and will not let me attempt subsequent uploads.

The file was 5,819 KB. The Max is 9.77 MB so I'm not sure what the issue is. The file type is png.

Well I wanted to put up some stills that are not in the video and introduce myself a bit better. I appreciate that I'm allowed to post the video however.

I'm Scott, a retired engineer and BF spotter/analyst.

I saw something in a random screen capture from a Tim Fasano video "Seminole Swamp Bigfoot Part One". I drilled into it a little in the video and think Tim filmed a skunk ape.

My only knowledge of Tim is from his YT videos and a few very polite email exchanges when I was pointing this subject out. I see that there are dozens of threads here about Tim and I will read them and educate myself. I like Tim's videos because his primary camera is powerful and allows for some examination of the background. I can never see anything on his Go-Pro. I will probably post in the technical section about that.

I contacted Tim with the imagery and also a very well know analyst with superior enhancement skills. I also contacted another local researcher in that area as a heads up.

As I said, I personally think I'm looking at a southeastern BF in Tim's video doing a tree peek.

norseman
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, AHW said:

Well I wanted to put up some stills that are not in the video and introduce myself a bit better. I appreciate that I'm allowed to post the video however.

I'm Scott, a retired engineer and BF spotter/analyst.

I saw something in a random screen capture from a Tim Fasano video "Seminole Swamp Bigfoot Part One". I drilled into it a little in the video and think Tim filmed a skunk ape.

My only knowledge of Tim is from his YT videos and a few very polite email exchanges when I was pointing this subject out. I see that there are dozens of threads here about Tim and I will read them and educate myself. I like Tim's videos because his primary camera is powerful and allows for some examination of the background. I can never see anything on his Go-Pro. I will probably post in the technical section about that.

I contacted Tim with the imagery and also a very well know analyst with superior enhancement skills. I also contacted another local researcher in that area as a heads up.

As I said, I personally think I'm looking at a southeastern BF in Tim's video doing a tree peek.

Welcome to the forum!

All I see are green leaves making the appearance of a face. Sorry.