What's the best Bigfoot photo or video you've seen recently?

hiflier
BFF Donor

Eyeshine in the upper right image is interesting. I've had cataract implants and one of them for some reason reflects light similar to that. Maybe it's a slightly flatter lens? I told my eye doctor when I first saw him that I wanted tapetum lucidum implants. He didn't know what I meant. 

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1
SWWASAS
BFF Donor
20 hours ago, Airdale said:

The cover illustration is by the author, Autumn Williams.

Really?   I had some interaction with her years ago but did not know she was an artist.   She admits that she made some secret deals with the human subject in the book.    I wonder now it that included a picture no one admits is real?   The detail of the cover picture is quite remarkable for a painting or illustration.     

Airdale

I'd read the ebook a year or two ago on Kindle Unlimited,  borrowed it again to check the illustration credit. It is very detailed, particularly the eyes. If it is a photo it may have been processed through an editing program, Photoshop or another with add-on filters like Topaz to make it appear like a photo-realistic drawing. If I recall correctly, when "Mike" produced a camera, it ended up in the drink and he was unceremoniously thrown into his boat. If you haven't seen it, check out the witness drawing from the BFRO report from about 2012 on the road between Aberdeen and Ocean Shores.

Edited by Airdale
error correction

Autumn said that when she showed the book cover to mike, he said that she was close and that it looked like it could be Enoch's cousin.

starchunk
On 3/17/2020 at 2:26 AM, Nipissing said:

From Reddit (yeah, I know) allegedly taken in Bailey, Colorado:

fxx6uww9ylm41.png

Nose of a bear likely

Madison5716
BFF Donor

Madison5716
BFF Donor

I like the Independence Day bigfoot snd baby, but I don't think it's a female. I think it's an older juvenile male babysitting who got totally caught out. No boobs on that squatch, imho, especially if it has little ones like these (there might be two).