For the knowers here.. do u wish could unsee what you saw?

RedHawk454

2 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

What wouldn't explain them?

They can appear however the viewer wants/needs to see them.

Because being the Bigfoot equivalent of Albert Einstein or Marilyn Monroe makes you a forest ninja?🤨

Your naked covered in hair, you smell like rotten eggs, you poop on the ground, you sleep on the ground..... how exactly are we going to define “brightest and best looking”? That’s NOT a very high bar. And must mean Patty was dumb and ugly because she got snuck up on by 3 horses and a couple of cowboys. Oops.

1 hour ago, Sasfooty said:

Or maybe their brightest and best looking aren't the ones that are having surprise encounters.

That makes no sense. 

Unless you asked them and that's what they told you. 

I guess I have to ask, based on your explanation of what you've seen - what do you think youve seen?

• Upvote 1

It makes a certain degree of sense, based on what was told to me when we asked about their living arrangements in "Guy's" Question thread in the paranormal section. I was told (paraphrasing) that we shouldn't form opinions of all of them, based on observations of their outcasts. He said they have their criminals and bums, the same as we do, but they don't all live that way.

I don't have the answer to your question. It defies explanation.

Edited by Sasfooty
Typo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well they intimidate the heck out me that's for sure . I do not see them as scary creatures but they do have that crazy feeling about them whether I come back alive or dead when I am around them. It does not matter if they are flesh and blood I still get this feeling around them that maybe I might be their meal. But then at other times I feel like they are teaching me some thing that we have lost as man once used in our past. The only thing or maybe I wish I could unsee what I saw is because it has brought me so much grief in my life. I have always wished that I have kept silent to the things that I have experienced since I have no way to explain . It is the unbelief of others that brings this grief. But now I just do not give a Sh^t of what others think since I know the truth of what I have experience. I cannot undo what I have seen or experience . I have put it out there for all to read . It is up to the reader whether they choose to believe or not . I have done my part . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, norseman said:

And must mean Patty was dumb and ugly because she got snuck up on by 3 horses and a couple of cowboys. Oops.

Norseman

How do know that patty was not just watching them and waited for them by the creek. Why would those horses rear up if that creature was just there not knowing those cowboys were not going to be there. I made that argument before and I am pretty sure that Patty had an eye on them way before they snuck up on her. After all that what they were doing when they were in those hills. They were searching for Bigfoot and pretty much found her and filmed her or was it the other way around where she found them.

Is this not how it happens with most researchers who go looking for bigfoot. But they refuse to come out with the results that they find. Since it refutes with what is being said about these creatures. They do not want to admit that they were wrong on what others have said all along. That includes what I have been saying for some time. It is time to come out with the truth no matter how scary it may be.

53 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

Norseman

How do know that patty was not just watching them and waited for them by the creek. Why would those horses rear up if that creature was just there not knowing those cowboys were not going to be there. I made that argument before and I am pretty sure that Patty had an eye on them way before they snuck up on her. After all that what they were doing when they were in those hills. They were searching for Bigfoot and pretty much found her and filmed her or was it the other way around where she found them.

Is this not how it happens with most researchers who go looking for bigfoot. But they refuse to come out with the results that they find. Since it refutes with what is being said about these creatures. They do not want to admit that they were wrong on what others have said all along. That includes what I have been saying for some time. It is time to come out with the truth no matter how scary it may be.

Did she read Gimlins mind when he pulled his rifle from its scabbard?

He had her dead to rights.

If she planned the whole thing? Pretty reckless dont you think?

In my opinion the whole encounter for both parties was a surprise. And horses spook when surprised.

I guess that Gimlin did not consider the creature a threat at the time. Just as I did when I had my first encounter. As far as horses go they are very sensitive when it comes to their surroundings and are more alert as far as mankind goes. We have lost that craft that we once had. Yet we all have it in us. We are just not aware of it until we are placed in a situation that when it is needed.  Besides I am not saying that Patty planned it out. What I am saying is that it might be possible that Patty was aware of the two being in the area and was watching them before she decided to make her self aware to them.   This could be why the horses reared up before the two had a chance to see the creature.. Does this make sense. There is no super power mind trick used . It is all natural. Just like what it would a snake or a bear sneaking up on a horse. You know that predator itch that creeps up on one.

57 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

I guess that Gimlin did not consider the creature a threat at the time. Just as I did when I had my first encounter. As far as horses go they are very sensitive when it comes to their surroundings and are more alert as far as mankind goes. We have lost that craft that we once had. Yet we all have it in us. We are just not aware of it until we are placed in a situation that when it is needed.  Besides I am not saying that Patty planned it out. What I am saying is that it might be possible that Patty was aware of the two being in the area and was watching them before she decided to make her self aware to them.   This could be why the horses reared up before the two had a chance to see the creature.. Does this make sense. There is no super power mind trick used . It is all natural. Just like what it would a snake or a bear sneaking up on a horse. You know that predator itch that creeps up on one.

Gimlin’s judgement that Patty posed no threat has no bearing here. Patty had no idea that Gimlin posed no threat to her. He pulled a rifle on her. More often than not this is the last thing an animal sees before death.

Horses? It depends. They have a better sense of smell than we do. Better hearing too. But way worse eyesight. I’ve had horses jump over a bush being blown by the wind. Or a deer that I saw a long time ago cross in front of us. Horses are a prey species. Humans are predators. Our senses are different. How we percieve our surroundings are different. And how we react to threats is different. It’s really a apples vs oranges comparison.

Its my understanding that the film site was close to a road. I’m sure Patty May have gotten used to the sound of engines equaling the presence of man. She may have heard the horses approach and thought it was Elk or Deer or some other natural quadruped. But I think she pooped herself when two humans appeared seemingly out of nowhere. Not a lot of cowboys riding horses in Bluff creek historically. I’m sure she was pretty scared by the encounter because she hightailed it out of there.

Ive had Bear stand their ground with me. Knowing full well what I was. It’s not a warm and fuzzy feeling.

• Upvote 1

I'm thankful I never saw the face. I'm sure the nightmares would have gone on longer. Like I've told you before. Be careful what you wish for padawan.

Edited by dudeman
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

It makes a certain degree of sense, based on what was told to me when we asked about their living arrangements in "Guy's" Question thread in the paranormal section. I was told (paraphrasing) that we shouldn't form opinions of all of them, based on observations of their outcasts. He said they have their criminals and bums, the same as we do, but they don't all live that way.

Don’t all live what way? 

Are you telling me there is a secret valley somewhere that good productive Bigfoot citizens live?

In which they do not live like animals in the forest?

Is it like a Bigfoot Bedrock? 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

I'm sorry. I tried to not respond.

So you are the one lucky enough to speak to the wealthy and elite BF, but everyone else sees the poor and bum ones?

And the wealthy and elite BF look like us...but the poor criminals look like monkeys? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, NatFoot said:

I know what you mean. There's nothing there that solves the issue as far as proof goes. Even though I add my two rocks into places I basically dislike discussion threads that do little to progress the Sasquatch problem to a final conclusion. I could talk and discuss for the next two years and just end up in the same place which is some place in Nowheresville.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

So you are the one lucky enough to speak to the wealthy and elite BF, but everyone else sees the poor and bum ones?

And the wealthy and elite BF look like us...but the poor criminals look like monkeys? 

Y'all shouldn't ask all these questions if you can't handle the answers.  It always boils down to somebody getting in a snit because I'm so "lucky". I was wondering who would be first this time. Congratulations.

• Upvote 1