For the knowers here.. do u wish could unsee what you saw?

RedHawk454

On 8/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, ShadowBorn said:

It is like I have said I wish I could take back what I saw and what I have had experience . I wish I never opened my mouth to what I saw and to what happen to me . But I cannot change it and I cannot go back in time or say that it did not happen. Everything I have experienced happen and took place including them some how knowing what I was thinking.  People do not have to believe me. They just have to know that it did take place knowing I cannot explain how.  Also I am not trying to get that one word\paragraph up on you either . That is not me at all. I am just trying to get the truth out there.

I would like to read your encounter ShadowBorn, please tell me where I can find it, and I do believe you, because I also had a very unusual encounter.

15 hours ago, MIB said:

More like 60 yards.   Remember Lyle Laverty driving by with his crew in the jeep?

😳 Woops, still, can't imagine the road would see that much usage. Though, it is probably a lot more popular now than it was in 1967.

Can't remember where I read it but I recall Bob Titmus claiming he was camped out in that area a few days or weeks prior to the filming. He said he heard significant activity such as tree breaks. No way to verify it if course, especially since it was Titmus.

Probably not a lot of use, but not zero, either.   I was told that in 1967, that road went through, it didn't dead end as google earth shows, though I haven't been on site to confirm.     I grew up in an area like that.   You couldn't count on someone coming along to help if you had trouble but you couldn't count on someone NOT coming by if you were doing something you weren't supposed to. 

Titmus ... I would turn what you said around a little and consider it from the other angle.   That is, you can't count it out just because it was Bob Titmus.    The location is good.    Even if you accept that he's a hoaxer, a hoaxer in a good location can still see the real thing, he just has a harder time convincing people.    There is a baby in that bathwater.

MIB

23 minutes ago, MIB said:

Probably not a lot of use, but not zero, either.   I was told that in 1967, that road went through, it didn't dead end as google earth shows, though I haven't been on site to confirm.     I grew up in an area like that.   You couldn't count on someone coming along to help if you had trouble but you couldn't count on someone NOT coming by if you were doing something you weren't supposed to. 

Titmus ... I would turn what you said around a little and consider it from the other angle.   That is, you can't count it out just because it was Bob Titmus.    The location is good.    Even if you accept that he's a hoaxer, a hoaxer in a good location can still see the real thing, he just has a harder time convincing people.    There is a baby in that bathwater.

MIB

Yea, I have wanted to confirm the Titmus account for years but just could not connect any other dots to substantiate the claim. I'm going to have to dig out where I read it. Maybe on the Bigfoot encounters web site. 

Edit: found it.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/titmus_story.htm

also interesting:

.https://cliffbarackman.com/tag/bluff-creek/

Titmus bio:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/btitmus.htm

Edited by Arvedis

The Titmus account as described sounds sketchy.  Why would bigfoot sit there all night and throw trees and a tantrum when it could have left the area?   Why continue to present itself as a target?  Why would it not do as “modern”  BF do and leave the area?   

^^^^ perhaps territory.     Perhaps curiosity ... providing a stimulus, then seeing how we would respond to it.

More often than not, the BFs reported could have avoided contact.   They chose not to.   If you want a real answer as to why ...  you'll have to ask them.   Us humans can only speculate.  

MIB

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 4:43 AM, markc said:

I would like to read your encounter ShadowBorn, please tell me where I can find it, and I do believe you, because I also had a very unusual encounter.

My encounters are buried deep within this forum and you would have to go deep in their back logs to read . You would have to start all the way from BFF 1.0 to now to understand what I have gone through with these creatures. My first encounter started way back in 2000.

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 10:13 PM, Arvedis said:

Maybe it's just me but the body language tells me she was upset at being interrupted with whatever she was doing prior.

We all can have a different interpretation on what Patty must of thought. I have gone over what Mr.Gimlin has said about his encounter and he does mention about getting off his horse. The horses were rearing back and that he could not hold his rifle steady on his horse so he mounted off. He does say that he did not have to raise his rifle since the creature was moving away from them. So he did not feel threaten by the creature. What he does mention is that he was able to see more of the creature then Roger did. This is important. He was able to see the creature muscles and the flexing that we are just now seeing on that film. Except he seen it in real life. While covering Roger he was able to get a better look at the creature. Hes was able to compare it's body size to what I think he said a quarter horse size rear end or rear part. (Not sure about that last part.)  Either way that is some comparison which makes this creature huge.

24 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

We all can have a different interpretation on what Patty must of thought. I have gone over what Mr.Gimlin has said about his encounter and he does mention about getting off his horse. The horses were rearing back and that he could not hold his rifle steady on his horse so he mounted off. He does say that he did not have to raise his rifle since the creature was moving away from them. So he did not feel threaten by the creature. What he does mention is that he was able to see more of the creature then Roger did. This is important. He was able to see the creature muscles and the flexing that we are just now seeing on that film. Except he seen it in real life. While covering Roger he was able to get a better look at the creature. Hes was able to compare it's body size to what I think he said a quarter horse size rear end or rear part. (Not sure about that last part.)  Either way that is some comparison which makes this creature huge.

I think a lot of that is embellishments that Bob has come up with in his mind to have something to say at speaking events. It is well documented he was a skeptic at the time of the filming and he was skeptical after the filming that anything substantial had occurred. He didn't know what it was but he does not have an analytical perspective and did not say any of what you mention. It was only recently he has come out with all of that, decades later 

Edited by Arvedis

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 8:37 AM, NatFoot said:

Right. You are who you are and are doing what you're doing. Those who care to read these forums will see it and form their own opinions.

Encounters that are described in this manner are exactly why this subject can't be taking completely serious. It makes  good reading .

In reply to the original post topic = 

I do not regret but they just wont fade away like other memories - I think about them just like i think about losing my friends almost every day - 

something comes up to jog a memory 

• 2 weeks later...

Also getting back to the original question. I have not had a sighting so I cannot speak from that viewpoint.  I would say though that it would depend on how far away from my home or areas I visit frequently my sighting would be.

Another big question would be do you wish you could unreport your sighting because of ridicule and how you are treated by others?