RedHawk454

For the knowers here.. do u wish could unsee what you saw?

norseman

Saved me some typing!

markc
On 8/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, ShadowBorn said:

It is like I have said I wish I could take back what I saw and what I have had experience . I wish I never opened my mouth to what I saw and to what happen to me . But I cannot change it and I cannot go back in time or say that it did not happen. Everything I have experienced happen and took place including them some how knowing what I was thinking.  People do not have to believe me. They just have to know that it did take place knowing I cannot explain how.  Also I am not trying to get that one word\paragraph up on you either . That is not me at all. I am just trying to get the truth out there.

I would like to read your encounter ShadowBorn, please tell me where I can find it, and I do believe you, because I also had a very unusual encounter.

Arvedis
15 hours ago, MIB said:

More like 60 yards.   Remember Lyle Laverty driving by with his crew in the jeep?

😳 Woops, still, can't imagine the road would see that much usage. Though, it is probably a lot more popular now than it was in 1967.

Can't remember where I read it but I recall Bob Titmus claiming he was camped out in that area a few days or weeks prior to the filming. He said he heard significant activity such as tree breaks. No way to verify it if course, especially since it was Titmus.

MIB

Probably not a lot of use, but not zero, either.   I was told that in 1967, that road went through, it didn't dead end as google earth shows, though I haven't been on site to confirm.     I grew up in an area like that.   You couldn't count on someone coming along to help if you had trouble but you couldn't count on someone NOT coming by if you were doing something you weren't supposed to. 

Titmus ... I would turn what you said around a little and consider it from the other angle.   That is, you can't count it out just because it was Bob Titmus.    The location is good.    Even if you accept that he's a hoaxer, a hoaxer in a good location can still see the real thing, he just has a harder time convincing people.    There is a baby in that bathwater.

MIB

Arvedis
23 minutes ago, MIB said:

Probably not a lot of use, but not zero, either.   I was told that in 1967, that road went through, it didn't dead end as google earth shows, though I haven't been on site to confirm.     I grew up in an area like that.   You couldn't count on someone coming along to help if you had trouble but you couldn't count on someone NOT coming by if you were doing something you weren't supposed to. 

Titmus ... I would turn what you said around a little and consider it from the other angle.   That is, you can't count it out just because it was Bob Titmus.    The location is good.    Even if you accept that he's a hoaxer, a hoaxer in a good location can still see the real thing, he just has a harder time convincing people.    There is a baby in that bathwater.

MIB

Yea, I have wanted to confirm the Titmus account for years but just could not connect any other dots to substantiate the claim. I'm going to have to dig out where I read it. Maybe on the Bigfoot encounters web site. 

Edit: found it.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/titmus_story.htm

also interesting:

.https://cliffbarackman.com/tag/bluff-creek/

Titmus bio:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/stories/btitmus.htm

Edited by Arvedis

Twist

The Titmus account as described sounds sketchy.  Why would bigfoot sit there all night and throw trees and a tantrum when it could have left the area?   Why continue to present itself as a target?  Why would it not do as “modern”  BF do and leave the area?   

MIB

^^^^ perhaps territory.     Perhaps curiosity ... providing a stimulus, then seeing how we would respond to it.

More often than not, the BFs reported could have avoided contact.   They chose not to.   If you want a real answer as to why ...  you'll have to ask them.   Us humans can only speculate.  

MIB