Whistler

Big foot print.. Found around Alberta...?

Whistler

Here’s a new foot print pic on me I didn’t see posted here yet. Don’t have much detail besides it was taken somewhere around Alberta, Canada. Does anyone else know about this supposed print & what do you think..?

Cheers!

8F529396-2051-4C95-B557-B06FD1A02A9F.jpeg

hiflier
BFF Donor

I'm going to say bear. One that stepped into the substrate just behind the front paw print? The front "toes" would be from the right front paw. There looks to be latent, light claw marks in front of the toes. A point of note in such a substrate there should be more than one print, as in a trackway? Not saying it sn't a BF print. Only saying there's not a lot to go on so......inconclusive.

Whistler

Yeah- it very well could be. It could also just be someone who stamped it in with one of them home made Bigfoot Stompers when it was softer ground too.. I’m always suspicious when you just get the one print find pics, but who knows...

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

Teegunn

Saw a bunch of bear prints hiking/climbing in the high country last weekend here in MT.  Didn't see any like that, lol.  Doesn't mean this photo isn't bear prints, but it could be based off of the little info we currently have of that pic.

norseman

Rear track and front track of a Grizzly Bear.

ECBF478A-B648-43EE-B504-F302EC7C715F.jpeg

EC1792B3-FFD1-4538-9436-491044A45609.jpeg