Squatcher's Guide to Tracking

Guest CharlesLamica

Guest CharlesLamica

Hello to fellow Bigfoot enthusiasts!  As you will see in my introduction post, I am a retired Alaska State Trooper who has been a BFRO Investigator for about 10 years.  I live in northeast Washington and have been on many BFRO expeditions, mostly in Canada and a few in Washington.  Much of my 'squatching is done solo, either on horseback, by jeep, or on foot.

As an Alaska State Trooper I was heavily involved in search and rescue work and it was through those experiences I learned man-tracking.  Over the past ten years I've taught tracking classes to many BFRO expedition attendees, the most recent class being last weekend on the BFRO Cascades Expedition  which took place in southern Washington.

For the past year I have been working on creating a field guide for trackers.  This is an introductory guide designed to give 'squatchers information to help them find, identify, study, and follow bigfoot tracks.  It's not a huge book.  I purposefully kept it small so it could easily be carried in a day pack.

The book is titled, "Squatcher's Guide to Tracking", and is now on sale on Amazon.com.  My hope is that this book will provide interested readers with useful information to make them better observers in the woods.  The more we observe, the more we learn.  As members of the bigfoot phenomenon, aren't we all trying to learn as much as we can about these amazing creatures?  

I had to pleasure of meeting Charles on one of the BFRO expeditions that I co organized here in WA, he is as legitimate as they come and on all accounts is a good man with the background to prove it. I have yet to go over the entirety of his book but I have briefly gone over some of the information and can say that it is very much worth buying and keeping in the day-pack.  

• Upvote 1