Wildmanminnesota

Strange breathing sound captured in Pine County Minnesota

Wildmanminnesota

Hello forum, I have captured a strange breathing sound via my Zoom H2 audio recorder here in Minnesota. In the audio clip it is 4 separate breaths or exhales from something. This happened at night while a female from our camping group was preparing to relieving her self in the brush. 

You will need headphones when you listen to this audio to hear the breathing sound. 

Breathing or grunting for BF forums.mp3

I am wondering, has anyone heard Bigfoot breathing? is this anything similar to what they heard? To me, after collecting audio for 10 years, I have never captured this strange sound before and can not place it with any known animal, and I find it very interesting. 

If you would like to know the entire context of how I collected the audio you can view my youtube video I made about it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdBC3MkPDk0

Thanks, Tim

Huntster
Posted (edited)

<Embed failed>

Edited by Huntster

JustCurious

To be honest, it could be anything.  Without some other reason to think it could potentially be bigfoot, I'm not sure why it would be that?  Since you indicate you were near a river, it could have been water sounds.

SWWASAS
On 8/18/2019 at 2:46 PM, Wildmanminnesota said:

I am wondering, has anyone heard Bigfoot breathing? is this anything similar to what they heard? To me, after collecting audio for 10 years, I have never captured this strange sound before and can not place it with any known animal, and I find it very interesting. 

If you would like to know the entire context of how I collected the audio you can view my youtube video I made about it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdBC3MkPDk0

Thanks, Tim

I recall unrecorded accounts of BF moving around tent campers and the camper hearing heavy breathing right outside the tent.    The lung capacity of an adult BF has to be many times larger than ours and its normal breathing would be very loud.    Since a human female was involved, could the noise be sniffing rather than normal breathing.   I cannot get the clip to play.   

Wildmanminnesota

I think it could be Sasquatch, though we never had a sighting there was a lot of other collobrating evidence that could support it. I have over 24 hours of audio from this location from two separate overnight trips where nothing similar to this breathing sound was captured, so I feel pretty good it was not produced by the river it self. The recorder was placed far enough away as no other water sounds were recorded. The strange noises at night once we got into the tent are also indictive of Sasquatch behaviour. We heard branches breaking, rock clacking, as well as smelling a foul odor. While this could be black bear activity I'm not ruling that out. In my experiences (certainly not all black bears, or other people's experiences) black bears either come into camp and look for food or stay away, normally not lingering on the edge of camp breathing, though again someone else may have experienced this behaviour I have not so I'm just going off of what I have experienced. 

@SWWASAS great idea, it could have been more of a sniffing sound rather that just breathing. Or it could have been sounds of excitement or nervousness as two people were approaching. 

Were you able to follow the YouTube link SWWASAS?