What do you think Bigfoot is?

Bigfoot Gumbo

2 hours ago, 1980squatch said:

How much great ape to Homo I have no idea, and I stood in front of one for 2 minutes.  It will have to wait until DNA testing...

Care to elaborate a bit? Don't have to, just asking.

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

I think this answer is getting pretty close to the truth, although.....well, I don't know. Just another opinion to think about.

The part about BF starts where I marked it, if you don't want to listen to the whole video.

I think Ed Dames is fascinating. One thing that stands out about him is most of his stories don't go off the deep end like some of his counterparts and people he has trained through his former company Psi Tech (stuff like having bases on mars, etc.) Dames sticks to real possibilities but I am not certain of its validity.

hoffa-ufo.jpg

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

To me, Bigfoot is a hominin species, a member of genus homo, with speech ability.  A great ape like us and others but a brute in human form. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, hiflier said:

Care to elaborate a bit? Don't have to, just asking.

Oh, just making the point that despite the fact we know a lot about how bigfoot look and behave,  it is only DNA work that will tell us where it is between a walking orangutan and a big hair covered non-tool making near human.

• Thanks 1

I think they view themselves as part of nature, a kind of "back to the garden" type type of thinking. They seem to resist technology more than not being capable of it. They seem to understand how camera traps function.

They are just different tribes of us.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

flesh and blood ape like creature, most likely an alpha apex predator 

they may be very similar to us but they have traits such as being much Larger than us, stronger, faster, and possibly the ability move on all fours when they can

They've also been known to get down on their hands and feet and do their "spider walk"

no one really knows though, its more or less conjecture

16 hours ago, Sasfooty said:

I think this answer is getting pretty close to the truth, although.....well, I don't know. Just another opinion to think about.

The part about BF starts where I marked it, if you don't want to listen to the whole video.

its ed dames so im kindof meh 

BiGFo0Ts telepathy is interesting but he then says he though BiGFo0T was an avatar is downloaded or something

maybe he can use his remote viewing and find a nice female and shack up with her for the night then afterwards they can be pen pals

maybe some wood knocking coast to coast

Edited by RedHawk454

2 hours ago, 1980squatch said:

Oh, just making the point that despite the fact we know a lot about how bigfoot look and behave,  it is only DNA work that will tell us where it is between a walking orangutan and a big hair covered non-tool making near human.

I'm going to swami remote view your dna results..... Part human and part unknown species.  In the event your samples turn out to not be BF,  the results are known animal.

Oh, what I meant was at some point in the future when a verified sample is taken from a BF and tested, only then will we know.  Unfortunately I don't have any samples myself.

6 minutes ago, 1980squatch said:

Oh, what I meant was at some point in the future when a verified sample is taken from a BF and tested, only then will we know.  Unfortunately I don't have any samples myself.

Are you saying my swami remote viewing talents are faulty? I wonder what dna results showed up in my mental download 🤔

Maybe nephilim, or descendants of Cain. I really don't know.

But they're heeeeeeeeeeeeeere. 😁

Edited by BlobSquatch

I don't know what they are and that's OK for now.

I'm a little disappointed with the theme of a lot of the posts here lately from folks who have been around a good while.

There seems to be this (not new but now constantly stated) theory that could help explain some of the DNA failures over time. The theory doesn't bother me and neither does the hypothesising, it's the statement of this theory as HAVING to be fact and it seems like some are just accepting this as true, and just the way it is.

Anyways...

No clue. Quite the mystery. With all of the reports, claims of supernatural shit and then pure ape like encounters from posters I believe here....no clue. There is something very "human".

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

........There seems to be this (not new but now constantly stated) theory that could help explain some of the DNA failures over time. The theory doesn't bother me and neither does the hypothesising, it's the statement of this theory as HAVING to be fact and it seems like some are just accepting this as true, and just the way it is..........

Everything about the phenomenon is theory, but the more evidence gathered over the years strengthens some of the theories. Over the past 20 years, the repeated "human" results of many DNA examinations, the "ghost" markings in some DNA test results, and the recent additions to the human family of Denisovans and Hobbits all strengthen the theory that these creatures are members of the homo genus. It's not fact, it's just a stronger theory now, and that's "just the way it is".

BFF Patron
On 8/29/2019 at 9:19 AM, Arvedis said:

You aren't saying Christopher Noel is a trend setter are you? He's not. Anyone can generate bad ideas and make books out of it if they have windbagging, prattling, some type of pseudo intellectual aspirations without anywhere else to go with it. It's sad.

Tongue in cheek, you said it all, friend!

2 hours ago, Huntster said:

Everything about the phenomenon is theory, but the more evidence gathered over the years strengthens some of the theories. Over the past 20 years, the repeated "human" results of many DNA examinations, the "ghost" markings in some DNA test results, and the recent additions to the human family of Denisovans and Hobbits all strengthen the theory that these creatures are members of the homo genus. It's not fact, it's just a stronger theory now, and that's "just the way it is".

It may be the way it "is" but it is also sad to know that people like Bindernagel subscribed to the last on the great ape giganto deal.  I heard that at one time perhaps Meldrum was coming around some but not sure about the other researchers others than the Forest Friends ones.   

4 hours ago, bipedalist said:

..........it is also sad to know that people like Bindernagel subscribed to the last on the great ape giganto deal.........

I don't understand why that would be bad. The only "giganto" fossils still ever found was a partial mandible and a bunch of teeth. AFAIC, that limited evidence leaves a whole lot of room for theory, including association with sasquatches. 

Question: if "science" can extract enough uncontaminated DNA from a 40,000 year old Denisovan finger bone and a 160,000 year old Denisovan jawbone to determine its humanity, why couldn't they do so from one of the Gigantopithecus fossils for comparison?

10 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I don't understand why that would be bad. The only "giganto" fossils still ever found was a partial mandible and a bunch of teeth. AFAIC, that limited evidence leaves a whole lot of room for theory, including association with sasquatches. 

Question: if "science" can extract enough uncontaminated DNA from a 40,000 year old Denisovan finger bone and a 160,000 year old Denisovan jawbone to determine its humanity, why couldn't they do so from one of the Gigantopithecus fossils for comparison?

worth looking into but my recollection is the giganto fossils had zero salvageable DNA.

• Upvote 1