Sign in to follow this  
Madison5716

Pix off of a YouTuber's Vid

Madison5716

Hey, don't know if any of you watch Jeff Friend over on YouTube, but I pulled these off of one of his videos of Sheila's World. Looks interesting. I can't find the other video where a squatch was plainly visible watching him hike, but I'm still looking.  Some folks find him hard to watch because of the way he talks and general non-woodsmanship, but he consistently delivers actual encounters. 

Screenshot_20190810-225146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190810-225053_Gallery.jpg

SackScratch
On 9/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, Madison5716 said:

Hey, don't know if any of you watch Jeff Friend over on YouTube, but I pulled these off of one of his videos of Sheila's World. Looks interesting. I can't find the other video where a squatch was plainly visible watching him hike, but I'm still looking.  Some folks find him hard to watch because of the way he talks and general non-woodsmanship, but he consistently delivers actual encounters. 

Screenshot_20190810-225146_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190810-225053_Gallery.jpg

it's either a Squatch or someone in a Mask, so it's moving in the video or is the video of trail cam pics? Or pics with his cell?

:crazy:

How do you post pics in this forum or do you have to be a paying member and what's the best site that will host pics and allow direct linking without them getting deleted or turn into an Ad for the site!?

Madison5716

It's a video on his channel and I took screenshots.

To post pix: at the bottom of this post space - when you type - there's a "click to choose files" line. Click that, it'll load in, choose what you want and go from there.

NorthWind and gotafeeling,  are yoy laughing at me explaining how to do tech? 😂

Edited by Madison5716

RedHawk454

Looks like it has a dog face! 🐶 

Edited by RedHawk454

BlackRockBigfoot

If I am seeing the same thing that you all are...it looks more "cave Manish" to me.

Heavy brow.  Kind of a bulbous nose.

NatFoot
4 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

If I am seeing the same thing that you all are...it looks more "cave Manish" to me.

Heavy brow.  Kind of a bulbous nose.

Same here.

Wolfjewel

Anyone see a blurry green leafy mass with a tree trunk in the middle? That’s all I see.

Sign in to follow this