JustAGuy

A new first gen. copy of the PGF film may have been discovered

Bill

Sackscratch:

I don't have a copy of the documentary, and have no idea how to obtain one. Sorry.

Bill

SackScratch
14 hours ago, OldMort said:

So why do you buy them?

I'd lost the bid on "Bigfoot Lives 2" dvd on eBay, some guy was selling it on there, it sold for around $25 in the final bid!!!  It was the only copy listed at that time, I didn't know anything about the "Bigfoot Lives" series at that time, (about 2 years ago) so I Googled around and stumbled on Biscardi's website and saw it listed for $10, it was $25 for all three of the Bigfoot Lives DVD's, he had a bunch of other titles also so I ordered all of them! Was happy to find some Bigfoot DVD's I didn't already have! 

Bare in mind, I'm someone who purchased "American Sasquatch Hunters" and "Bigfoot is Real" DVD's off eBay at the same time and they are the same content just put in different DVD cases!!  I also like to look at both sides of every argument, I have a ton of DVD's on the UFO subject and lots of it is the feuding between UFO Groups and Researchers about various UFO Cases. One Group puts their Stamp of Approval on the Case and another Group steps in and Labels it a Hoax!

12 hours ago, Bill said:

Sackscratch:

I don't have a copy of the documentary, and have no idea how to obtain one. Sorry.

Bill

Thanks anyways, it'll turn up!

I always track them down sooner or later, couldn't find "SurvivorMan Bigfoot" anywhere but finally deep in a Google search stumbled on a website selling it!

Patterson-Gimlin

I share your interest in said videos,but  I think you should get outdoors more. :D

SackScratch
2 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I share your interest in said videos,but  I think you should get outdoors more. :D

I'm in Texas, Hot Sticky 100 degrees or more with 100% humidity, only time I see people outdoors is when they get out of their air conditioned pickup trucks or SUV's to Waddle into the air conditioned WalMart!! Most so called Hunters just walk around WalMart most of the time in their Camo Outfits to make people think they're a Hunter, they hunt alright with a Spot-Light from their Trucks! 

I know first hand, I walk everywhere I go in town even though I have a truck and a van!  Save on gas and get exercise while most Texans get their exercise at the Supper Table which is mostly Buffet Restaurants since they're too lazy to cook! 

But when I get off work as a WalMart Cart Pusher I like to watch DVD's since I hate commercials!  No matter what you do at WalMart the minimum wage is $11.00 in texas and I've been there 10 years and was a stocker and an unloader for years also! Probably walk 6 to 8 miles a day pushing carts so I get lots of exercise!! 

If you're talking about getting out in the woods well where I live the only Bigfoot Sightings have been by truckers and people in passenger cars seeing Bigfoot's crossing the road and on either side of the road was cattle ranches with small patches of trees in between!  Pretty much anywhere I go I'm on someone's private property, they handed out all this land to German immigrants about 100 years ago... No protected forests or anything where I live, the Squatches are Trespassing everywhere they go where I live!!! lol

SackScratch

btw, in my town I'd day 70% of the people are Morbidly Obese, of the young it's maybe 50% Obese, exercise is not easy, no sidewalks hardly anywhere, when I walk around town I'm usually walking in grass on the side of the road, walking through alley's or walking in the roads trying not to get run over by pickup trucks! 

It's been published in my local news paper that after the German immigrants got all this free land they put the word out they needed laborers which started a wave of migrant workers flocking here from Mexico to do the hard labor in the hot sun that the Germans didn't want to do on all these ranches which started the explosion in obesity rates among those Germans descendants.