Sign in to follow this  
NCBFr

VA Blobsquatch

NCBFr

This shot was taken from a video filmed with a cell phone in eastern Va.  If it is a guy in suit he is brave and the videographer says he shot off his shotgun prior to taking the video.  Thoughts?

image.png.9257f7567003088acdeae7c80736c22b.png

VAfooter

What is the backstory? That looks very familiar.....

NCBFr

Sorry, wish I had more but that is about all.  It hit my feed as an old news story and I thought the pic was interesting.  Campers saw eyes at night watching them somewhere near the inland waterway, were creeped out enough during the day to fire their shotgun, and then filmed it with the pic above came from the video.  I assume it is some place south of VB near the dismal swamp.  I do not have the video.  Like you it was familiar but I could not pin it down.  I thought the pic was good enough to post as you can see the conical head and looks hairy and fairly tall though not really broad.  The right leg looks weird but that could just be some reflection...or a boot.

• Upvote 1

JustCurious

A couple weeks ago, I saw an analysis of this on youtube.  It showed the background changing perspective, but the subject never moved?  I'll try to find that video.

In the meantime, here is the original posting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzkwOYR_jyE

OK!  Found it!  Here is the video questioning the original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2fDPAnShY

• Upvote 1

NCBFr

Now I remember the story.  Many thanks.  I honestly do not understand how the 2nd video debunks the video but iiwii.  I honestly have no care in proving or disproving BF.

Looking at it again, the glare on the right leg is not a boot but simply a tree root in front of the right leg. 

Sign in to follow this