Is the US government actively trying to make the Sasquatch race extinct?

RedHawk454

I don't care if the government has a body or not. I want to view one and have science publicly say they exist. Period. It's why I'm here and it's what I'm working for. Some help in that would be appreciated but I sincerely do understand anyone's reluctance to take on the risk.  

• Like 1

If the government  I  have worked for 29 years was even remotely capable of this , sign me up for another 4 years.

Put to bed all the government talk, we are not programmed that way.

Now, fly a Ivory Billed Woodpecker across a National Park and ya got millions.  Ecology/Biology/Funding/...its all in the mindset of the funding agents

• Upvote 1

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 8:09 PM, DugasCajun said:

Now, fly a Ivory Billed Woodpecker across a National Park and ya got millions.  Ecology/Biology/Funding/...its all in the mindset of the funding agents

True. But where does that mindset get initiated? I mean to say that with the history of reports all the way to the present along with trace physical evidence the subject of Sasquatch has more going for it than the evidence for a still-extant Ivory-billed Woodpecker.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:06 PM, norseman said:

I’ve thought about this a lot. And I find that doubtful. Because the spotted owl has done the damage already. Most logging is now done on private ground. Very little is done on Federal ground anymore compared to the 70’s. Mills and communities are now gone. Sold off to China.

Where as the upside to the spotted owl is nil? A proven Sasquatch species would draw people in globally....

https://www.awf.org/blog/mountain-gorilla-tourism-drives-economic-growth-and-conservation

Thanks norseman for the URL below. Someday we may see a bigfoot park, but seeing the creature would be problematic.

https://www.awf.org/blog/mountain-gorilla-tourism-drives-economic-growth-and-conservation    Read below:  

"Although it only covers 160 square kilometers, the park is a national treasure attracting tourists from all over the world thanks to its unique gorilla treks — after hiking the misty mountains, one comes face-to-face with the silverbacks and their families. Foreigners require a $1,500 permit for this experience.

Visitors to Volcanoes National Park have increased by 82 percent in the last decade, and revenues almost doubled between 2008 and 2016. In fact, Rwanda’s travel and tourism industry is among the top five fastest-growing on the continent. In the last two years, it has contributed over $400 million to the national economy — 10 percent of which is returned to communities."

The mountain gorillas stay put so tourist can view them. Would bigfoot stay put or would tourist hike in only to see muddy foot prints, a pile of poo, and maybe a far off scream/laugh. If bigfoot does not generate income for the country, then the spotted owl negative income factor comes into play. This is where acres and acres of prime timberland may become off limits to clear cutting.

In the mid 1970s, I was employed by the Rogue River National Forest as a park designer/landscape architect and was shocked to see acres and acres of land clear cut. Later the park money ran out, and I was put on what's called 'seen area mapping'  Yes, it was called seen area mapping. Areas seen from roads were not logged, so tourist would think wonderful stands of Douglas Firs everywhere. After a year of this, I decided to get back into park design.

Not to brag or be conceited, but let my friends here know more about georgerm. My work can be seen at coastrose.com   My wife wants me to retire and thank God, we have the funds to retire. Bigfoot and nature are my passion. Maybe we can develop a bigfoot park somewhere in Oregon, someday.

Edited by georgerm
improve
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, RedHawk454 said:

I actively talk about it on the internet, fb, other forums etc. 

believe in the ApE

What do you say about it?

2 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

I actively talk about it on the internet, fb, other forums etc. 

believe in the ApE

RedHawk454

So do you believe that these creatures are apes and that this could be a reason why they ( our Government) would be hiding the fact they exist? I am not sure about this since our Gov. like to hide things from the public that would turn them upside down. Especially when it comes down to these creatures and DnA that keeps on coming up Human which the only explanation they can come up with is contamination. Yet we all know that this is BS since that are well able to get EDnA out of rivers , streams , and maybe even soil samples. So if they can decontaminate those samples then how much easier is it to decontaminate just regular DnA. So what make you not think that the Gov does not already have that we have been looking for. They have the tools and the skills and the man power to do so. All it takes is to write it off as of national security and that's it to pull it off.  Wham bam and science has it's body and no one needs to know .

To those who have seen these creatures they become a joke and the silence begins. It all gets thrown under the rug until it becomes a myth till it starts all over again. It just becomes a circle of lies until it becomes a myth again. History working it self over again and again. It kind a of really stinks but this is the way it is. It becomes a cycle that never finishes.  

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 10:05 AM, hiflier said:

I don't care if the government has a body or not. I want to view one and have science publicly say they exist.

Sorry Hiflier

I am not sure that this will ever happen.  :(

59 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

RedHawk454

So do you believe that these creatures are apes and that this could be a reason why they ( our Government) would be hiding the fact they exist? I am not sure about this since our Gov. like to hide things from the public that would turn them upside down. Especially when it comes down to these creatures and DnA that keeps on coming up Human which the only explanation they can come up with is contamination. Yet we all know that this is BS since that are well able to get EDnA out of rivers , streams , and maybe even soil samples. So if they can decontaminate those samples then how much easier is it to decontaminate just regular DnA. So what make you not think that the Gov does not already have that we have been looking for. They have the tools and the skills and the man power to do so. All it takes is to write it off as of national security and that's it to pull it off.  Wham bam and science has it's body and no one needs to know .

To those who have seen these creatures they become a joke and the silence begins. It all gets thrown under the rug until it becomes a myth till it starts all over again. It just becomes a circle of lies until it becomes a myth again. History working it self over again and again. It kind a of really stinks but this is the way it is. It becomes a cycle that never finishes.  

Actually, the problem is with conspiracy theories in general. They get surfaced, rehashed, debunked, disproven, and recycled all over again because the theorist somehow believes all will be revealed if they verbalize the same stuff other people have. And the problem with conspiracy theorists is they rehash the same old disproven, debunked, recycled excuses until they die and others take their place. And the only thing conspiracy theorists ever come up with is the "government" is hiding something.  And the only thing conspiracy theorists do is spin in circles.

Not that you'll reach the same conclusion because of the spinning but so you or anyone is aware, when "the government" is hiding something, they don't hang onto it through the decades like a precious jewel. They either use it for something like re-engineering weapons or it gets tossed. No one spends any money on Bigfoot anywhere. It's a non project.

Edited by Arvedis

@ Arvedis, Sasquatch: Real or not real. What's so hard about government answering that question? Why WOULDN'T government answer it? What's the big deal? :dontknow:

Edited by hiflier

9 hours ago, georgerm said:

Thanks norseman for the URL below. Someday we may see a bigfoot park, but seeing the creature would be problematic.

https://www.awf.org/blog/mountain-gorilla-tourism-drives-economic-growth-and-conservation    Read below:  

"Although it only covers 160 square kilometers, the park is a national treasure attracting tourists from all over the world thanks to its unique gorilla treks — after hiking the misty mountains, one comes face-to-face with the silverbacks and their families. Foreigners require a $1,500 permit for this experience.

Visitors to Volcanoes National Park have increased by 82 percent in the last decade, and revenues almost doubled between 2008 and 2016. In fact, Rwanda’s travel and tourism industry is among the top five fastest-growing on the continent. In the last two years, it has contributed over $400 million to the national economy — 10 percent of which is returned to communities."

The mountain gorillas stay put so tourist can view them. Would bigfoot stay put or would tourist hike in only to see muddy foot prints, a pile of poo, and maybe a far off scream/laugh. If bigfoot does not generate income for the country, then the spotted owl negative income factor comes into play. This is where acres and acres of prime timberland may become off limits to clear cutting.

In the mid 1970s, I was employed by the Rogue River National Forest as a park designer/landscape architect and was shocked to see acres and acres of land clear cut. Later the park money ran out, and I was put on what's called 'seen area mapping'  Yes, it was called seen area mapping. Areas seen from roads were not logged, so tourist would think wonderful stands of Douglas Firs everywhere. After a year of this, I decided to get back into park design.

Not to brag or be conceited, but let my friends here know more about georgerm. My work can be seen at coastrose.com   My wife wants me to retire and thank God, we have the funds to retire. Bigfoot and nature are my passion. Maybe we can develop a bigfoot park somewhere in Oregon, someday.

I think existing national parks could benefit. But it may drive people away from National Forest lands. From fear and not a lot of protection. Dunno.

Humans are a fickle bunch. 

8 hours ago, georgerm said:

What do you say about it?

I’m an advocate of Sasquatch.  There are knowers out there, quite a few here.  I find it odd that people can have a sighting of the creature. It according to the government, they don’t exist.

But the government hasn't SAID they don't exist. And they haven't said that they do. And therein lies the deadlock that I've been trying to break. It's why I write emails to agencies and academia. Sure wish I could get some folks to help back up that effort. As a random person I'm not having much luck. And although initially there has been some bright spots it takes a pretty consistent effort to keep dialogue going and channels open while being sensitive to how not to be a PITA. Diplomacy does slow responses down quite a bit as patience is how I've been approaching any follow ups......or the lack thereof. 

Edited by hiflier
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, hiflier said:

But the government hasn't SAID they don't exist. And they haven't said that they do. And therein lies the deadlock that I've been trying to break. It's why I write emails to agencies and academia. Sure wish I could get some folks to help back up that effort. As a random person I'm not having much luck. And although initially there has been some bright spots it takes a pretty consistent effort to keep dialogue going and channels open while being sensitive to how not to be a PITA. Diplomacy does slow responses down quite a bit as patience is how I've been approaching any follow ups......or the lack thereof. 

As you know there are many divisions of government that may be players in the bigfoot issue and many times they don't communicate with each other. We have police, foresters for the BLM or Forest Service, Fish and Wildlife biologist and so on. If bigfoot is not creating a public hazard, or has nothing to do with national security, then most agencies would not wast time investigating bigfoot. Could there be an agency such as the Forest Service that is secretly trying to make bigfoot extinct by spraying alder trees or over logging prime bigfoot habitat? Possible but probably not unless BF is spreading diseases to humans or cattle.

post-447-0-97293400-1459140611_thumb.jpg  

One problem is let's say a Forest Service higher ups begins to employ personnel to track bigfoot due to a few reports from a specific area. This move will probably be a career destroyer unless this motivation comes from forest supervisors. My guess is we are causing BF to go extinct by rapidly developing areas where BF habitat is destroyed that is an unintended consequence. 

What is the story behind this picture, but please avoid derailing this topic. 

Edited by georgerm
improve

3 hours ago, georgerm said:

If bigfoot is not creating a public hazard, or has nothing to do with national security, then most agencies would not wast time investigating bigfoot

With all due respect, Georgerm, and I mean that sincerely, Many agencies investigate animals and habitats that have nothing to do with dangers to the public or national security. Spotted Newt? Giant Salamander? Ivory-billed Woodpecker? Snail Darter? Spotted Owl? And so many others and will even move endangered fish away from a wildfire area and relocate them. But a highly significant 700 lbs. bipedal creature in the woods that may be so rare even in the face of habitat development and resource extraction and harvesting practices? Nope. Not a peep out of anyone. No one says Sasquatch exists and no one says that it doesn't. And although I have had a state biologist say that his agency isn't sure that Bigfoot doesn't exist. I think we are all intelligent enough to know that as an answer to the question of existence isn't at all definitive but it's as close as I've been able to get.

So it's simple really, no matter what anyone's response is as to why Sasquatch doesn't get investigated? My goal isn't to get a REASON. My goal is to get a definitive "yes" or "no" on the issue of existence. Don't need any more reasons for why there isn't one when a simple yes or no will suffice. And nailing someone down who's in an official capacity who will state that yes or no is the real issue. It's been long enough that I, and we, have had to deal with this issue without official support one way or another. I know only one who thinks this way but I'm pretty sure I may be the only one taking a currently proactive role.    

Edited by hiflier

22 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Actually, the problem is with conspiracy theories in general. They get surfaced, rehashed, debunked, disproven, and recycled all over again because the theorist somehow believes all will be revealed if they verbalize the same stuff other people have. And the problem with conspiracy theorists is they rehash the same old disproven, debunked, recycled excuses until they die and others take their place. And the only thing conspiracy theorists ever come up with is the "government" is hiding something.  And the only thing conspiracy theorists do is spin in circles.

Not that you'll reach the same conclusion because of the spinning but so you or anyone is aware, when "the government" is hiding something, they don't hang onto it through the decades like a precious jewel. They either use it for something like re-engineering weapons or it gets tossed. No one spends any money on Bigfoot anywhere. It's a non project.

.gov hides lots of things.  Especially when you get into aliens/ufos/ufo abductions.  It is true that when .gov lets info regarding aliens/ufos be released through the msm, its usually done to distract the masses from more mundane and important issues

but

government does hide and suppress a lot of information 

If some rogue, unhinged Sasquatches do abduct people in the woods, I can see .gov trying to discourage discovery (Thanks Huntster for that term!)  and suppressing evidence

3 hours ago, georgerm said:

As you know there are many divisions of government that may be players in the bigfoot issue and many times they don't communicate with each other. We have police, foresters for the BLM or Forest Service, Fish and Wildlife biologist and so on. If bigfoot is not creating a public hazard, or has nothing to do with national security, then most agencies would not wast time investigating bigfoot. Could there be an agency such as the Forest Service that is secretly trying to make bigfoot extinct by spraying alder trees or over logging prime bigfoot habitat? Possible but probably not unless BF is spreading diseases to humans or cattle.

post-447-0-97293400-1459140611_thumb.jpg  

One problem is let's say a Forest Service higher ups begins to employ personnel to track bigfoot due to a few reports from a specific area. This move will probably be a career destroyer unless this motivation comes from forest supervisors. My guess is we are causing BF to go extinct by rapidly developing areas where BF habitat is destroyed that is an unintended consequence. 

What is the story behind this picture, but please avoid derailing this topic. 

Most likely a gorilla