Is the US government actively trying to make the Sasquatch race extinct?

RedHawk454

BFF Patron
44 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I believe this is very possible, however I also believe it to be very rare........perhaps one woman per decade or so. I would further speculate that the women who are taken die shortly afterwards of exposure, which makes one wonder what the sasquatch thinks of the situation.

I also have to wonder why men like Albert Ostman or Muchalat Harry are occasionally taken. It is noteworthy that the only survivors of abductions by sasquatches appear to be men.

Perhaps with the women BF knows that they are likely to die in captivity.    All depends on their motivation for taking them.   Most of the disappearances happen in the summer.   That likely is coincidence related to the fact that is when the most hiking is done or in the case of mushrooms in the fall when they are normally collected.   Or it could be that the captives last longer in the summer.      BF has to have some code of conduct or most of us would not last long in the woods.  

With the men who knows unless a female bigfoot is involved.     My habituation contact seems to think a female BF is attracted to him.   I can just see some female telling her male mate to go grab a human man so she can keep a pet for a while for entertainment.   Perhaps it is a way to have a human male or female captive and learn our language?    Curiosity on their part?   The men who have escaped captivity certainly took the opportunity when it presented itself.     It was not like the BF let them go.   Sure men who escaped would tell about it.   Women who had been captive likely would not talk about it especially if there was abuse.  

Edited by SWWASAS

9 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Perhaps with the women BF knows that they are likely to die in captivity.    All depends on their motivation for taking them.   Most of the disappearances happen in the summer.   That likely is coincidence related to the fact that is when the most hiking is done or in the case of mushrooms in the fall when they are normally collected.   Or it could be that the captives last longer in the summer.      BF has to have some code of conduct or most of us would not last long in the woods.  

With the men who knows unless a female bigfoot is involved.     My habituation contact seems to think a female BF is attracted to him.   I can just see some female telling her male mate to go grab a human man so she can keep a pet for a while for entertainment.   Perhaps it is a way to have a human male or female captive and learn our language?    Curiosity on their part?   The men who have escaped captivity certainly took the opportunity when it presented itself.     It was not like the BF let them go.   Sure men who escaped would tell about it.   Women who had been captive likely would not talk about it especially if there was abuse.  

I also recently saw a map that overlaid the Missing 411 map with the major cave systems of North America.  

It lined up pretty well.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Huntster said:

I understand, but mysterious disappearances don't rule out natural causes.

Something that wouldn't (or didn't)  unbutton his clothes.........like him in a hypothermic state of mind. As I approached the hypothermic point-of-no-return in 2012, I did exactly that; removed my clothes without unbuttoning either my shirt or pants, primarily because my fingers wouldn't work anymore in fine motor mode. Removing one's clothes is actually a hallmark sign of fatal hypothermia:

https://www.livescience.com/41730-hypothermia-terminal-burrowing-paradoxical-undressing.html

He wasn’t hypothermic. He had barely left camp and the weather was good.

Ive been in trouble once on a Elk Hunt in Idaho. I understand what your saying about fingers not working. But I had help.

And I don’t know if you have read the books? But there are some real head scratchers in there.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, norseman said:

He wasn’t hypothermic. He had barely left camp and the weather was good.

Ive been in trouble once on a Elk Hunt in Idaho. I understand what your saying about fingers not working. But I had help.

And I don’t know if you have read the books? But there are some real head scratchers in there.

Couldn't have read the books. Some of the occurrences are pretty unexplainable. Not all, but some are.

18 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Of course it is pure speculation and my own opinion.    This forum allows that.  

I am very familiar with the missing in this area.   I have even participated in a couple of searches.     These are the facts that suggest bigfoot may be involved.: 

1  The majority of missing without a trace are women hiking or mushroom gathering alone or with others who get separated.   They are rarely armed.  

2.  Massive and extensive searches of these women do not give any clue or find any trace.     No articles of clothing, packs or any artifacts.   

3.  Predators often leave behind clothing,  parts, and evidence of a kill.  

4.   Many disappear hiking on popular trails.     Searchers expect falls may have resulted in injuries or death,   so they carefully search hazardous areas.   Most who die from accident are found.    

5.   Grizzly are not in this part of Washington State.    Black bears are not as dangerous.  Cougars may be involved but problem cougars don't last long if they do not show fear of humans or attack humans.   They are shot by DNR.   

5.  The Native American oral histories discuss kidnapping of women.   Why would bigfoot suddenly stop doing what they have done for centuries?    A woman grabbed and hauled off would leave no trace which is exactly what happens with many of the missing.  

Perhaps bigfoot has learned that kidnapping or killing humans causes trouble and have stopped.   But that seems less likely than for it to continue.    If it does not happen as often as 150 years ago that is probably because the number of bigfoot is smaller now than then or that humans now are more likely to be armed with guns.     Certainly armed men might be the factor that causes more women to go missing than men if there is BF involvement.  

There have been a number of hunters who have gone missing which precipitated the Missing 411:Hunters line.  A sasquatch is not going to remove and carry  off a rifle nor is a bear, cat, or canine.  That eliminates a sasquatch from those cases, which are many. Tom Messick, who is one of the 3 cases profiled in the recent Missing 411: The Hunted movie this past summer, was never found nor was his rifle, two-way radio, hat clothes, food or anything. He literally vanished off the face of the earth with no sign he was ever there nor any evidence left at the scene.

With local and state authorities, along with both tracking and cadaver dog teams, the FBI on site investigating the case, thermal-imaging helicopters, divers, and about 300 searchers on the team, I wish someone could explain how a sasquatch, or any human for that matter, could pull that off.

10 hours ago, norseman said:

........And I don’t know if you have read the books? But there are some real head scratchers in there.

I have not read the books, and I understand that there are true mysteries that he has outlined. Mysterious stuff truly does occur, and Occam's Razor is not logical law.

BFF Patron
4 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

There have been a number of hunters who have gone missing which precipitated the Missing 411:Hunters line.  A sasquatch is not going to remove and carry  off a rifle nor is a bear, cat, or canine.  That eliminates a sasquatch from those cases, which are many. Tom Messick, who is one of the 3 cases profiled in the recent Missing 411: The Hunted movie this past summer, was never found nor was his rifle, two-way radio, hat clothes, food or anything. He literally vanished off the face of the earth with no sign he was ever there nor any evidence left at the scene.

With local and state authorities, along with both tracking and cadaver dog teams, the FBI on site investigating the case, thermal-imaging helicopters, divers, and about 300 searchers on the team, I wish someone could explain how a sasquatch, or any human for that matter, could pull that off.

I disagree on BF not moving human objects.    That thinking puts them in the animal camp like a bear.   BF are sentient.      Forum members are reporting human objects moved about in their areas,   I have had human objects moved and even presented to me  (I can think of twice where this happened to me),   those with contact in camping situations report BF searching coolers, tasting stuff,  and putting stuff back into the coolers,  moving stuff around left on tables.     One habituation situation reported BF were entering the house and getting into her honey jar regularly.  This involved opening the outside door, exploring the house, opening the honey jar,  and closing the door behind when it left.     This is not bear stuff where the bear destroys the container, rips the door off,  trashes the cooler, etc.    Lids are removed and replaced.    Some is search for food but some seems to be curiosity about human gadgets.      The scary thing to me is if they are hauling off rifles and other weapons, they are smart enough and have hands and could potentially figure out how to use them.    Of course getting shot might be preferable to getting my head ripped off.     They really do not need weapons.  I would not be surprised if they collected weapons from dead hunters just to keep their own juveniles from finding and playing with them.   I think they are that intelligent and protective of their young.  

Edited by SWWASAS

18 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I also recently saw a map that overlaid the Missing 411 map with the major cave systems of North America.  

It lined up pretty well.  

Lots of cave systems have holes one can simply fall into. Prince of Wales Island, especially the north end, is well known for those. When I went bear hunting there one year, I was warned about them. The locals told me that many have fallen into such holes, never to be heard from again. 

Of course, the island is a sasquatch hotspot, too..........

11 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

A sasquatch is not going to remove and carry  off a rifle

Why not?   All they need to know is that to cover their deed, they need to remove indications the person was there ... clothing, accoutrements.   They do not have to know what the item is or how it works, only that it indicates the person was there at one time.

MIB

I remember reading a report in Raincoast Sasquatch where a woman sleeping under shelter woke up in the dark to watch a sasquatch handling and examining their ax. She managed to keep silent until it put the ax down and walked away.

I have a friend who was one of  those "save the big trees by chaining yourself to them" types, and they had sasquatches enter their isolated camps, and eat food out of containers and coolers. They started leaving some on a table with a rock on top, and in the morning the food would be gone and the container empty, and the rock back on top. Several folks in the camp saw them, so they knew it wasn't a hungry protestor camper. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Huntster said:

I remember reading a report in Raincoast Sasquatch where a woman sleeping under shelter woke up in the dark to watch a sasquatch handling and examining their ax. She managed to keep silent until it put the ax down and walked away.

LMAO.

Sure that sleeping bag was soiled filthy.

Can you imagine?!?!

7 hours ago, MIB said:

Why not?   All they need to know is that to cover their deed, they need to remove indications the person was there ... clothing, accoutrements.   They do not have to know what the item is or how it works, only that it indicates the person was there at one time.

MIB

I think the adult ones know exactly what a rifle can do . Maybe they don't understand it but they know it can bring death or injury when they see a human with one.

If crows know I'm sure they do also.  :D

Edited by 7.62

19 hours ago, 7.62 said:

I think the adult ones know exactly what a rifle can do

Maybe.    If so, it is not always of concern to them.   I've been approached twice when I was hunting with a stainless steel rifle in plain sight in my hand or over my shoulder. 

MIB