Is the US government actively trying to make the Sasquatch race extinct?

RedHawk454

They do not care what a rifle or a shotgun is . What they care about is when they here the shot go off . For them it means easy game if they find it first. That's what matters to them since it's easy pickings . They might even watch those hunters and wait.  The same goes with bow hunters . It does kind a of make you wonder about those missing hunters though and why they never come back. Some day some person might walk into an undiscovered cave that has been well hidden and find human remains and lots of them . What a surprise that will be for that person. I can just imagine how the Gov might stop that person from opening their mouths from spilling the beans. Can you imagine cannibals out there snatching people and being eaten and finding out that it is being done by these giant hairy red hair beast. ( oops ) That would give a good reason why the Gov would want to have these creatures go  extinct. Also why they would do it as quietly as possible and might be why sightings are so few. But this is just my opinion.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, MIB said:

Maybe.    If so, it is not always of concern to them.   I've been approached twice when I was hunting with a stainless steel rifle in plain sight in my hand or over my shoulder. 

MIB

Day time approached  where you could see them ?  That's pretty wild if that's the case.

On 11/8/2019 at 6:32 AM, wiiawiwb said:

There have been a number of hunters who have gone missing which precipitated the Missing 411:Hunters line.  A sasquatch is not going to remove and carry  off a rifle nor is a bear, cat, or canine.  That eliminates a sasquatch from those cases, which are many. Tom Messick, who is one of the 3 cases profiled in the recent Missing 411: The Hunted movie this past summer, was never found nor was his rifle, two-way radio, hat clothes, food or anything. He literally vanished off the face of the earth with no sign he was ever there nor any evidence left at the scene.

With local and state authorities, along with both tracking and cadaver dog teams, the FBI on site investigating the case, thermal-imaging helicopters, divers, and about 300 searchers on the team, I wish someone could explain how a sasquatch, or any human for that matter, could pull that off.

This alone is weird... Most animals leave a trace... I dont think BF is smart enough to say, " Dont leave the rifle, make sure to police the area"..... That in my head is absurd. That leave only Possible answers:

1. The folks just wanted to Disappear, Now dont blow a gasket on that, this happens more than would think. People just say, I have had it.

2. SOMETHING OR SOMEONE SMART THAN THE AVERAGE BF, Is doing it. Strange it seems to be areas of high cave density.  

- really doubt it is BF.... 

Here is Something of interest on this topic... Maybe this is the cause

People vanish with no explanation in ‘blinking out’ accounts

https://www.mysterywire.com/mysteries/people-vanish-with-no-explanation-in-blinking-out-accounts/

Edited by Franco
  • Thanks 1

BFF Patron
24 minutes ago, Franco said:

This alone is weird... Most animals leave a trace... I dont think BF is smart enough to say, " Dont leave the rifle, make sure to police the area"..... That in my head is absurd. That leave only Possible answers:

1. The folks just wanted to Disappear, Now dont blow a gasket on that, this happens more than would think. People just say, I have had it.

2. SOMETHING OR SOMEONE SMART THAN THE AVERAGE BF, Is doing it. Strange it seems to be areas of high cave density.  

- really doubt it is BF.... 

There is one thing not on your list.    Other humans.     A well equipped hunter has a valuable rifle, likely with a scope that cost as much or more as the rifle,   and a hand gun, carries a pack with survival goodies,  and likely has some sort of GPS.       All of these things are valuable and easily saleable.  Even if the hunter is found shot by someone else,   his possessions cannot be taken and the body left behind without creating suspicion.    Shot accidently or not,  it may be payday for someone that collects the goodies and puts the dead hunter in a shallow grave in the woods.      

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yup, there is always Us... in the mix-  Sad isn't it. we are capable of the greatest of things and also the worst - most done to each other. 

4 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

There is one thing not on your list.    Other humans.     A well equipped hunter has a valuable rifle, likely with a scope that cost as much or more as the rifle,   and a hand gun, carries a pack with survival goodies,  and likely has some sort of GPS.       All of these things are valuable and easily saleable.    Shot accidently or not,  it may be payday for someone that collects the goodies and puts the dead hunter in a shallow grave in the woods.  

Edited by Franco

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

There is one thing not on your list.    Other humans.     A well equipped hunter has a valuable rifle, likely with a scope that cost as much or more as the rifle,   and a hand gun, carries a pack with survival goodies,  and likely has some sort of GPS.       All of these things are valuable and easily saleable.  Even if the hunter is found shot by someone else,   his possessions cannot be taken and the body left behind without creating suspicion.    Shot accidently or not,  it may be payday for someone that collects the goodies and puts the dead hunter in a shallow grave in the woods.      

This has to enter the minds of the state police that investigate missing hunter cases. My guess is not many police officers are going to suspect that bigfoot is responsible for the missing hunter due to bigfoot ignorance. If one area has more than normal missing hunters yet none of their gear is found then suspicions should surface. Did they fall in a cave hole, wander into oblivion, and few officers will wonder if an old bigfoot that can't catch deer anymore, picked off the unsuspecting hunter. Now a good savy officer with bigfoot knowledge may keep silent and look for evidence. What evidence?

Does a Sasquatch try to clean up evidence of a 'human kill'? My guess is they don't want humans combing the forest for the missing. Old newspaper clippings describe residents going on bigfoot hunts when sassy's habits become known.  Maybe someone could find such an article. A cannibal sasquatch picking off lone hunters is not too far from reality. Reports tell of  wood knocks, then a swift animal shooting along at top speed on all fours and taking out deer in one quick motion. Can the primate predator haul off a hunter and leave no trace? What about a rifle slipping off, gps straps breaking loose, and other items falling out of pockets? Does bigfoot go back and clean up the site for items that dislodged from pockets? ............  this is no great case of smarts ..........................are they that wise?     

On 11/8/2019 at 7:03 PM, MIB said:

Why not?   All they need to know is that to cover their deed, they need to remove indications the person was there ... clothing, accoutrements.   They do not have to know what the item is or how it works, only that it indicates the person was there at one time.

MIB

I obviously can't say with any certainty but I would bet the farm a sasquatch would never handle a rifle. Undoubtedly they have seen the damage a rifle can do when used by hunters.  I'd bet they would avoid a "death stick" like the plague.  They'd have no idea what causes it to go boom. Just touching it? Just pointing it? Why take the chance.

Edited by wiiawiwb

BFF Patron
19 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I obviously can't say with any certainty but I would bet the farm a sasquatch would never handle a rifle. Undoubtedly they have seen the damage a rifle can do when used by hunters.  I'd bet they would avoid a "death stick" like the plague.  They'd have no idea what causes it to go boom. Just touching it? Just pointing it? Why take the chance.

I am not so sure.   I can think of several encounter reports, one was an armed BFRO intervention, in which a problem BF was causing problems at a rural residence.     Someone felt threatened and shot at a BF.    The BF just stood and stared, as if it did not know what was happening, or the danger it was in, before turning and walking off.    There could be a lot of reasons for that behavior including not understanding firearms or just plain shock that the humans would shoot.    Humans, who well know what firearms do in mass shootings, often are frozen in place by surprise and take some time to understand they need to run or take cover.    The common initial response is thinking someone is setting off firecrackers.   

BFF Patron
2 hours ago, Twist said:

I’d imagine the knowledge of a gun could vary from BF to BF IF they have the intelligence to do so in the first place.   

I think you are correct in that.     Some may have seen a hunter shoot a deer, and some may have never seen that.    If some BF was ever shot and survived they would certainly know what guns do.    And just like humans,  BF probably vary a lot in intelligence due to diet and disease.  

• 2 weeks later...

They have plenty of intelligence. By now, they would have to know what guns are. As for their human-like examination of tools and objects like food containers, it is only natural they examine things.  That is a familiar pattern, they show curiosity and observe human behavior.

Edited by Arvedis

• 3 months later...

In my personal opinion, the government knows more then they tell.  Look at recent instances of UFO’s; it wasn’t until recent that they finally came out and said, “there are some aircrafts that we cannot explain (paraphrase).  Will we ever know, beyond the shadow of a doubt?  For those that have had encounters, there is no question in their mind.  For those that are researchers and Bigfoot enthusiasts, their “opinions” are based off of the evidence presented and eye witness accounts, et cetera.  

But will the government ever come out and make an official statement of the sort?  Only time will tell.

This is only my opinion.  YMMV

SSR Team

If the government wanted them extinct, they'd classify them as a known species in seconds, not actively keep them out of the public domain and mindset like they do..;)

3 hours ago, BobbyO said:

If the government wanted them extinct, they'd classify them as a known species in seconds, not actively keep them out of the public domain and mindset like they do..;)

I disagree. If you classified them the World Wildlife Fund and every PETA type would boil outta the wood work....

Its way easier to kill a myth. Plausible deniability.