HECS Technology

TritonTr196

Anyone tried this out in the field, either hunting or out looking for Bigfoot evidence? We have some members going to try this out here soon on an outing.

I'm more interested in if wrapping this around an audio recorder or trail cam would work. I think Bigfoot or any other animal needs to be within several yards to pick up any kind of EMF if they even can so it's probably nothing special anyways but it might work. Kinda of expensive just to tear a piece off to wrap around an audio recorder/trail cam.. I know a lot of hunters are starting to use this technology and reports are they think it helps out..

This type of shielding fashion pops up from time to time.  I was curious so I bought an official HECS head covering. Bench tested it and threw it away. I can do better with a $5 aluminized mylar poncho. Here is a test for you on this upcoming outing. Drop a lot of money on HECS suits.....nothing with the color green.  Buy $5 survival ponchos.  Compare HECS group to the cheaper group. Remember to ground yourselves with a heel strap ground. I want to know how this stuff works in a lightning storm.

If you want to go the HECS route, a head net will cover an audio recorder / trail cam with material to spare. Ground the fabric. Head covering is about $20. An audio recorder is easier to shield than a trail cam with flash. Both have switching regulated power supplies. They will have variable AC and DC magnetic fields. Ultrasonic noise will be present, more from the trail cam and the emissions are not symmetrical. HECS can do a little shielding on EMF but not ultrasonics. An interesting note on EMF emissions is the low amount that humans emit amongst other human emissions.  There are researchers in Europe building detectors to locate living humans buried by avalanches. Their research is promising.

Non hunting fashion material is available.  "Ex-static conductive fabric" is about $5 per lineal foot in a 64" wide bolt so you can make your own coverings. Polyester fabric with a carbon thread pattern. Be aware that this type of material is sensitive to washing.............maybe 50 low temperature washings. All shielding materials are sensitive to water.  Don't forget grounding means.

Trouble shooting with a debit card is a bad idea.

Further reading:

https://lessemf.com/index.html

https://lessemf.com/fabric1.html#1209

That little bear in my profile image walked up to me, sniffed, and walked away.  I was wearing jeans and a tee shirt..........cotton, the fabric of life.   What the hec.

• Haha 1

Admin
1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

I want to know how this stuff works in a lightning storm.

:lol:

Seriously, DO NOT DO this!