Why Don't We Have a Bigfoot Body Yet?

Celtic Raider

4 hours ago, norseman said:

Yes they have, according to Bipto. No telling what has happened since Bipto has left here.

1) They engaged one out by the gate with a shotgun.

2) They setup a blind using a thermal scope, but didn’t clear shooting lanes, and the bullet deflected off of a limb.

No shooting lanes ..that's just poor planning . It was the first thing I would do after setting up a stand or blind .But h#ll you know how game can surprise you from appearing in a  spot you never thought it would.

Edited by 7.62

19 minutes ago, norseman said:

Why would I believe them less than any of it?

If your looking for absolute truths? Your in the wrong field!

I guess we'll find out if and when they bag one. I still suspect the feds will relieve them of it

12 minutes ago, starchunk said:

I guess we'll find out if and when they bag one. I still suspect the feds will relieve them of it

The more high profile you are the harder it would be. One hunter by him self that happens to get a body is different than a network of people like these guys are

19 minutes ago, starchunk said:

The proof is in the pudding for sure.

9 minutes ago, 7.62 said:

The more high profile you are the harder it would be. One hunter by him self that happens to get a body is different than a network of people like these guys are

Not nessicarily, feds show up[ on scene, grab the body, any cameras etc, and force a very forceful nda down their throats and it never happened. They did it at Roswell they can do it here. 

6 hours ago, starchunk said:

Not nessicarily, feds show up[ on scene, grab the body, any cameras etc, and force a very forceful nda down their throats and it never happened. They did it at Roswell they can do it here. 

If that UFO had came down on Main Street instead of Brasil’s ranch? Game over!

The Feds are gonna end up with it.... it’s just a question of exposure first. Also Bigfoot parts are easily to hide than a 30 ft. flying saucer...

11 hours ago, MIB said:

Maybe, or maybe when push comes to shove, they decide prudence is the better part of valor .. maybe tomorrow will be a safer day to pull the trigger.    Can't say that I blame them.......

There's absolutely no way I'm shooting at a biped through a thermal or night vision device. That's begging for a manslaughter conviction.

........ I remember "the plan" when I first started going out: if I had activity in camp, I was going to unzip my tent, just stick one hand out, move it around, and see if "anyone" would touch it........

I'm damned sure not shaking his hand in the dark, either. If he's in my camp in the dark and not responding to verbal challenge, the gun becomes legitimate regardless of species. 

11 hours ago, norseman said:

.......I hunt Elk in the Selkirks. There are Grizzlies in the Selkirks. I’ve had tracks close to my camp before and I had one encounter there before.....

Mrs. Huntster and I had a small grizzly sow literally at the back wall of out tent one morning. We never heard her. After was got up, we saw her @ a mile away. A little later we saw her tracks behind the tent in the sand.

.......I almost let the air out of a angus cow one night. Because I came flying out of my tent, because something was outside and two giant eyes were staring at me chest high. She was in the mules grain. It was pitch black and so was she.

Good on ya' for not shooting her. Did you have a flashlight?

14 minutes ago, Huntster said:

There's absolutely no way I'm shooting at a biped through a thermal or night vision device. That's begging for a manslaughter conviction.

I'm damned sure not shaking his hand in the dark, either. If he's in my camp in the dark and not responding to verbal challenge, the gun becomes legitimate regardless of species. 

Mrs. Huntster and I had a small grizzly sow literally at the back wall of out tent one morning. We never heard her. After was got up, we saw her @ a mile away. A little later we saw her tracks behind the tent in the sand.

Good on ya' for not shooting her. Did you have a flashlight?

Yes. A Ruger Blackhawk 44 with the light in the other hand used as a rest. I bought that Rowland kit for the 1911 and added a tac rail. Now I’m no longer searching fer two objects in the dark! She scared the living daylights out of me fer just a split second until I came to my senses!

And I have had the same thing happen. Tracks right behind the wall tent! I tell yah the pancakes and bacon just don’t taste the same each morning after that. Mules and Horses never made a peep. Maybe the wind was blowing the wrong way?

Animals can smell and sense hunger. Body language is different too. My guess is the animal probably wasn't hungry enough to ACT hungry? To animals curiosity is a whole nuther translation than hunger so your animals don't sound like they were in the defensive. Not a bad idea to string some bells in a wide circle around camp just for just cases. Even if an animal, predator or not, isn't hungry its reaction to being surprised by someone coming out of a tent at night probably would be unpredictable. Be safe.

Norseman were the tracks behind the tent a bear or bigfoot? My brother-in-law had something pinch his toe while sleeping in his tent near Fox Lake, CA. I told him that BF can be a jokester that toys with people. He did not think so.

There are many reports of dead bigfoots that never wind up in the clutches of science, and later are laughed off. Here is such a report from bigfoot country near us in Coos Bay, Oregon. 

In the 1960s there was a farmer in the Umpqua National Forest, near Douglas, Oregon, who claimed to have not only shot and killed a Bigfoot, but to have managed somehow to drag it back to his home. He claims he left it outside in order to figure out what to do with it, but during the night a group of Bigfoot would supposedly descend upon the property to haul the carcass away to leave him with nothing.   https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2019/09/mysterious-cases-of-dead-bigfoot-bodies/

Nothing was said about the picture below.

this-bigfoot-has-seen-better-days-photo-

In 2010 there was a report from a witness who says he saw four Bigfoot putting to rest what appeared to be a dead infant of their kind in a hollow tree stump, but the whole thing was aborted when they seemed to realize they were being watched and melted away back into the wilderness along with the corpse

BFF Patron

The Mysterious Universe article mentions several cases where BF are observed covering a dead BF with large rocks.     Without shovels,   digging in forest or rocky soil is very difficult and I have always contended that internment of bodies under rock would be an easier and more secure way for BF to tend for their dead.   Talus slopes of loose rock in mountainous areas would be ideal.   Limited human presence,  cool temperatures,   snow cover for a good part of the year,   would create a ideal location for stashing a body without scavengers getting to it.     Since BF are large and powerful enough to move rock humans cannot budge, it seems a pretty secure way to intern their dead with large rocks that it would take humans heavy equipment to move.    Additionally large rocks could be rolled in front of cave or lava tube openings to secure their dead and have sort of a mausoleum.    There are so many old rock quarries around that were used to build logging roads then never used again.   BF sightings in or near quarries are common.   Are they now used as BF burial locations?    Every time I encounter one in the field I examine them for signs of they might have been used for burial.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This report depicts bigfoot being captures by over twenty hardy lumbermen. My belief is bigfoot has been brought in at various times through out history but was never documented by the scientist of the day, and was later discarded, lost, or sat rotting away. This report may be true or a fabrication and some on the forum may know. 

I'm still looking for a web page that has a list of dates and events where bigfoot was killed and brought in dating way back. I posted this over a year ago and can't find the URL. 

Mr. Lincoln was then in advance. Fearing that he might attack them, or return to the woods and escape, he fired upon him, and lodged a charge of buckshot in the calf of his leg. He fell immediately, and the Indians sprang forward and threw their ropes over his head, arms, and legs, and with much effort succeeded in binding him fast. He struggled, however, most desperately, gnashed his teeth, and howled in a frightful manner. They then formed a sort of litter of branches of limbs of trees, and placing him upon it, carried him to the encampment.      https://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_article.asp?id=572

• Like 1