Why Don't We Have a Bigfoot Body Yet?

Celtic Raider

20 minutes ago, Twist said:

Were  the people excavating these Sites forensic scientist?   Were the reporters?  As far as I know the problem with these skeletons is they have not been properly studied.  At least as far as we know. 

This information comes from research on the wonderful web and I put it out there for discussion and hoping members will  help tie down the facts. 

Thanks for the reply.

2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femur      The femur is the key to determining how tall a skeleton was in life.        Most humans have a femur that is 26.74 percent of their height.   That ratio is very tight and works for both males and females and across most ethic groups.     The bone spreading out thing is bunk and should be suspect for a coverup if that is some excuse used for why a skeleton looked so tall.   Any person with any knowledge of forensics knows that ratio and will determine the height of the individual with one tape measurement of the femur.   

If you measure a 20+ inch femur you are not likely to be looking at a human femur.  

This makes sense and good find. Thanks for all of your valuable contributions on the forum. 

21 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

Dated November, 1962.  Was the weather cold for a month?   Someone determined the unclassified animal had been dead for a month based upon what?   Bad photos?   Anyone want to burn some time with a Freedom of Information Act request?

How about an author type BFF member?

Catmandoo, I only know what I've read on the net and the facts need more research from members to prove fact or fiction. Can you tell more about the Freedom of Information Act? very good suggestion

Admin

^^^ I don't consider an  anonymous internet post to be reliable...  but that's just me.

• Upvote 2

That's just the thing that you can either believe it or not .  I am leaning towards believing it . Knowing that the source is credible and after having encounters with these creatures  I tend to lean toward what is being said. This area did have it's share of sightings at some point before the explosion. Some how knowing that our Gov. does have these creatures under study . This story does make some sense to be true. There are not just one witness but many witnesses who have come out with similar stories after the explosion. 

https://orhistory.com/archives/5658

Edited by ShadowBorn
  • Like 1

Hand structure is a many splendored  thing.  For example, review the flipper bone structure of seals.

Images of bone out of context simply appear to be lame.

54 minutes ago, hiflier said:

I'm going to show what is reliable: The Sasquatch version of THIS:

817001588_YetiHand.png.07c2982c3119062808acc117dc011061.png

44975511_YetiHand2.jpg.536b02415f85ad120cced673e2281355.jpg

What are we looking at?

48 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

That's just the thing that you can either believe it or not .  I am leaning towards believing it . Knowing that the source is credible and after having encounters with these creatures  I tend to lean toward what is being said. This area did have it's share of sightings at some point before the explosion. Some how knowing that our Gov. does have these creatures under study . This story does make some sense to be true. There are not just one witness but many witnesses who have come out with similar stories after the explosion. 

https://orhistory.com/archives/5658

Can we dig deep and get the names of the national guardsmen on duty. Someone could contact the nearest National Guard Station to the St. Helens blast. Some people might talk now. We need this to push the USDA for answers. They probably still have the bodies................................... push on fact grabbers!

^^

Well, yeah, LOL. That's why I said the SASQUATCH version. No you can read that however you like but to me it means physical proof that can be tested. And just to be clear, results from whatever study was done on the supposed Yeti hand cam back Human......a familiar theme with this subject.

2 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

I have not pursued a Freedom of Information Act inquiry.  You are on your own to research the procedure.

Someone here can help to find out how the Freedom of Information Act is done.  Find the national guard station involved and use the FIA and watch them burn pictures and delete files...............................  How can this be stopped?  Are we having fun yet? 

24 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Hand structure is a many splendored  thing.  For example, review the flipper bone structure of seals.

Images of bone out of context simply appear to be lame.

Catmandoo, well, yeah, LOL. As was the hoaxed "primate" arm from Florida that Dr. Todd Disotell said was from an alligator. That's why I said the SASQUATCH version. Now you can read that however you like but to me it means physical proof that can be tested. And just to be clear, results from whatever study was done on the formerly alleged Yeti hand came back Human......a familiar theme with this subject.

Edited by hiflier

BFF Patron
23 minutes ago, georgerm said:

What are we looking at?

Can we dig deep and get the names of the national guardsmen on duty. Someone could contact the nearest National Guard Station to the St. Helens blast. Some people might talk now. We need this to push the USDA for answers. They probably still have the bodies................................... push on fact grabbers!

The report I read was from someone that was involved in the recovery of human bodies in the blast zone.    I believe it was a mortician from somewhere in the local area.    As he had picked up a human body to take back with him,   a helicopter went overhead and disturbed a blue tarp which covered several burned BF bodies.    Rather than national guard perhaps someone should query all the mortuaries in the area and see if they were involved and saw anything.   Unlike the guard, they are unlikely to have been sworn to secrecy and if so,   it would not be binding for a civilian anyway.    I would guess that the bodies found were simply put in a hole and buried before anyone else like the mortician saw them.  

16 hours ago, hiflier said:

I'm going to show what is reliable: The Sasquatch version of THIS:

817001588_YetiHand.png.07c2982c3119062808acc117dc011061.png

44975511_YetiHand2.jpg.536b02415f85ad120cced673e2281355.jpg

I'm unfamiliar with this reliable situation. Got a link to the story?

If there is a hand skeleton of a sasquatch in somebody's possession, and if scientists can extract enough dna from a 40,000 year old sliver of finger bone to create a new humans species, this mystery should be solvable in short order.