Why Don't We Have a Bigfoot Body Yet?

Celtic Raider

11 hours ago, MIB said:

That was the first thing that crossed my mind the 2nd night in August 2011 when we had a camp visitor.     I talked myself out of that when I considered the combination of moccasins, not  hard-soled shoes, necessity of night vision gear, plus speed / step length, great weight yet agility.    The human has not yet been born who had the combination of attributes necessary for the totality of what I "encountered" that night.   However, in most situations feral humans is something we do have to consider no matter how remote we are because there ARE people out there, we really truly never can be sure we're alone.   (Which is a damned good reason for firearms we are competent and confident with on our person at all times, no exceptions.)

MIB

I had a SERE buddy who claimed he had “wolf people” in his training area on the Colville NF. 

When pressed because Im not a believer of werewolves. He described them as feral humans and acted and sounded like wolves. He never saw them but found bare footprints in snow around camp.

Also had a local researcher find smallish footprints in mud by a lake in late fall last year. Meldrum teased him and asked if he had been sleep walking.

Nathan and I met for lunch that turned into a great 5 hour conversation. He thought to not rule out juvenile Sasquatch either. Which is what Will said all along as well.

If they are feral humans, it would be interesting to know if these are just part time hippies. Pioneers gone rogue. Indians that just never gave up? What are we really dealing with? Humans are very adaptable and can change in a short amount of time.

BFF Patron

Wasn't it only a few years ago that a NA came out of the woods down in California and said he was the last living member of his tribe?     They had hid out from the settlers for a couple of hundred years.    The woods in Washington state could easily hide a tribe of NA or BF for that matter.    With what little logging is done in the Gifford Pinchot no one can get into some areas to see what is there because there are no roads anywhere close and the woods are so dense that bushwhacking through would be very tough going.    

• Like 1

It's dedication spending all those years searching in the forests, I know lots of people I work with that spent 10 years of their life in collage and work with me at WalMart, they never could focus and kept changing their majors which they eventually burned up lots of grants, parents cash and their own money and ran up credit card debt... They just didn't want to grow up and felt lost after High School and needed someplace to belong so they entered College and never wanted it to end... It's the Bernie Sanders generations, it's why they want College to be Free so they can spend the rest of their lives there and never have to grow up and enter the real world!  So lots of people waste years of their lives doing lots of different things, to each their own I guess... Just hate hearing the college students gripe about working at WalMart now when they've spent so many years in college.

38 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Bobo probably got kicked out of parks because campers did not like someone out on the woods howling and hitting trees with oak axe handles all night.    All that time in the field with zero pictures to show anyone.   Of course taking pictures at night is technically challenging.     I wonder if some people even have goals who are into bigfoot research.    

I thought you could stay in National Parks indefinitely as long as you move your Camp Site every 3 days... but if you build a Camp and Squat in it for months they can Fine you or have you arrested.  I saw hundreds of Homeless living outside of Seattle along the roads & highways living in the woods in Tents when I lived there years ago... On the Finding Bigfoot episode called Bobo's BackYard it's stated by Bobo that he was threatened with arrest if he entered a particular area again because he spent so much time Squatchin' or Squatting there in the past, maybe it was private land!

56 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Bobo probably got kicked out of parks because campers did not like someone out on the woods howling and hitting trees with oak axe handles all night.    All that time in the field with zero pictures to show anyone.   Of course taking pictures at night is technically challenging.     I wonder if some people even have goals who are into bigfoot research.    

according to the 2 hour Bigfoot Documentary above Noone has any Credible Evidence of the Existence of Bigfoot!  Even the guy who supposedly Shot 2 Bigfoot while Poaching in the Sierras from their vehicle, the only evidence was blood on his shoe and I think it came back as no blood found! Nor the Olympic Project that's spent years, thousands of dollars and has set up game cameras all over the place to get a bobcat pic and not much else...  Then you have the "Sasquatch Ontario" project that gets butt loads of perfect tracks and audio recordings of them talking to Bigfeets!  Have they ever taken anyone from a TV Show or Documentary there to show them how easy they can find Bigfeets??  Obviously not... 

BFF Patron

There are thousands of homeless camping on the streets in Seattle now.    I don't like the word homeless because most are bums and drug addicts who refuse to stay in shelters because they cannot do drugs there.  

Edited by SWWASAS

1 minute ago, SWWASAS said:

There are thousands of homeless camping on the streets in Seattle now.    I don't like the word homeless because must are bums and drug addicts who refuse to stay in shelters because they cannot do drugs there.  

Years ago when I lived there they made the parking lot of the King Dome into a Tent City!  They would complain to reporters on the news but I arrived in Seattle at 18 years old with an old car from Texas and no money, got a job at Seven Eleven and only slept in my car a few nights and got a crappy apartment soon after... I think they rather be in those Tents if they can't have a nice house, that a crappy apartment in a shady neighborhood is beneath them I guess!

Did Craig Flipy really ride to Oregon from Connecticut on his Dumb & Dumber Moped Bike to look for Sasquatch??  Is Flipy on this forum? I love their Bigfoot RoadTrip dvd, they should do a sequel!!!

3 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Wasn't it only a few years ago that a NA came out of the woods down in California and said he was the last living member of his tribe?     They had hid out from the settlers for a couple of hundred years.    The woods in Washington state could easily hide a tribe of NA or BF for that matter.    With what little logging is done in the Gifford Pinchot no one can get into some areas to see what is there because there are no roads anywhere close and the woods are so dense that bushwhacking through would be very tough going.    

A little more than a few years. During the early part of the 1900's, an indian walked out of the forest in the Oroville area. He was given the name "Ishi', and was the last of the Yahi tribe. His immune system could not tolerate the white settler diseases of the time. He died in 1916 from tuberculosis.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Did Craig Flipy really ride to Oregon from Connecticut on his Dumb & Dumber Moped Bike to look for Sasquatch??  Is Flipy on this forum? I love their Bigfoot RoadTrip dvd, they should do a sequel!!!

He probably did it since he's not the type to make things up. 

3 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Anyone that gets anything "tangible" gets labeled a Hoaxer or the tangible evidence gets written off as misidentification of a known species like a UK special I watched recently that had every piece of evidence tested as far as Bigfoot or Yeti samples of hair, blood, bone, feces and even foot prints all were identified as coming from known species like Bear, Elk or Human and they basically labelled the Bigfoot Phenomenon as "Case Closed Nothing to See Here!"

Yes, tangible was the wrong word to use. How about anything worthwhile?  I know Bobo has been through a lot but if not for reality TV he would still be a forest bum singing bad songs around a campfire with his pal Tom Yamarone.  His useless whoops and tree knocks have enabled him a reliable income.

Edited by Arvedis

58 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

He probably did it since he's not the type to make things up. 

Yes, tangible was the wrong word to use. How about anything worthwhile?  I know Bobo has been through a lot but if not for reality TV he would still be a forest bum singing bad songs around a campfire with his pal Tom Yamarone.  His useless whoops and tree knocks have enabled him a reliable income.

Not many people would turn down a tv show to make some retirement cash, he should be able to Squatch in style at Bluff Creek into his Golden Years after he spends some years traveling the Bigfoot Convention Speaking Circuit but Bob Gimlin keeps traveling the Bigfoot Conferences/Conventions in his 80's...  You see Bigfoot when they want you to unless they happen to be distracted hunting deer and run into you... That's how I saw one, we think they stink but they can smell us a mile away!  Survival among any creature is to avoid Humans or go Extinct like hundreds of large animals have, they blame the ending of the Ice Age but I'm sure Humans had more to do with it!

Quoting "Bigfoot Odyssey": (You Don't Find Bigfoot, Bigfoot Finds You!!!)... 

Edited by SackScratch
Stupid Android Spell-Check making up words for me, dunno how to disable the Spell-Check on this thing!

Craig Flipy, Cliff Barackman and Bobo Fay should have their own Bigfoot Cable Show leaving out the skeptic René and bossy MoneyMaker... If they can bring back Mountain Monsters they can do anything!  I have all those shows on dvd and watched all of them and I just don't understand why it's so popular!  Anyone know why??

Craig is not really a bigfooter. He's a good guy who tags along with Cliff when circumstances allow. He's good with audio and video. 

The show was popular because people are gullible and easily influenced by the idea of fiction being real. The fiction book biz used to fill that niche but can't make the same kind of money as movies and TV.

10 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Craig is not really a bigfooter. He's a good guy who tags along with Cliff when circumstances allow. He's good with audio and video. 

The show was popular because people are gullible and easily influenced by the idea of fiction being real. The fiction book biz used to fill that niche but can't make the same kind of money as movies and TV.

Flipy can be the 3rd Stooge, Three Stooges are better than Two!  A Bigfoot Hunting show with more comedy than Finding Bigfoot had, kinda like Bigfoot RoadTrip!  With all the pure garage on Cable I don't know why this wouldn't get as many or more viewers than Mountain Monsters!   I mean whether they like it or not Bigfoot Hunters are doing Comedy, this "Dumb Animal" is making them look stupid and all their High Tech Toys and Powerful Guns aren't helping...

BFF Patron
4 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

A little more than a few years. During the early part of the 1900's, an indian walked out of the forest in the Oroville area. He was given the name "Ishi', and was the last of the Yahi tribe. His immune system could not tolerate the white settler diseases of the time. He died in 1916 from tuberculosis.

I think that is exactly why bigfoot avoids us.    When we of European descent showed up to North America they figured out contact with Europeans was deadly from watching what happened to the First Peoples.    Massive disease and whole tribes wiped out.    Why would anything with common sense want to be around us?   

4 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Not many people would turn down a tv show to make some retirement cash........

I would. No doubt about it, too.

1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

........Why would anything with common sense want to be around us?   

Alaskan Bush Rats have that attitude.