Sign in to follow this  
SackScratch

Leroy Blevins R.I.P.

SackScratch

Leroy Blevins was my neighbor for years, I have lots of videos of him and I setting up Halloween dummies to scare the neighborhood kids! His precursor to his Patty Bigfoot Costume which his wife did most of the work on!  I think Leroy just did the head!!! 

Leroy was real religious but he loved Halloween more than any other holiday! I have bunches of DVD's of us making full size Monsters complete with Fog Machines to make them Spookier! 

Half buried Skeletons, Ghosts in Trees, Dummy Humans hanging from trees, etc... Now just because we made realistic Human Dummies doesn't mean Real Humans don't Exist!! lol 

This thread I wanted to post what remains of his Patty Bigfoot research of which I got him started on by saying the the Patterson Film was real which launched him on a quest to prove me wrong!!!

• Upvote 2

SackScratch

Blevins said he lost most of his Patty Bigfoot Videos when a hacker got into his YouTube site and deleted everything! Here's the few he made after this happened and before his death from Lung Cancer about a year ago that still remain... 

Blevins started seeing BlobSquatches in the woods behind Patty that turned out just to be Bob Gimlin lurking in the bushes!!! 

• Upvote 1

SackScratch

For those Squatchers out that that haven't seen this video, here it is... 

Blevins put together some of his own Bigfoot Books and told me and many others about his Bigfoot Encounters in Kentucky but the Patterson Film is Fake!! 

It is nice though when a Bigfoot Debunker starts seeing Bigfoot's running around for themselves! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SackScratch

More of his videos remain than I thought, I've downloaded them all just in case his wife deletes his channel! 

• Haha 1

Backdoc

I think he contributed in one major way to the subject of the PGF:  His complete fail of his Bigfoot suit.  This is esp true of the walk.

Convinced skeptics fall into two camps:  One, Roger MADE a suit himself.  Two, Roger used A PRO SUIT PROVIDED to him to make the PGF.

Mr. Blevins seems to put to rest the idea a motivated 'average Joe' person could- on their own- make a suit like the Patty.  His failure, if nothing else, shows a regular joe even highly motivated could not accomplish a Patty level suit.  

It's a fail.  <--------------- a MAJOR fail.

That leaves Patty either being a real creature or a suit made by a master by some yet unknown process. 

One thing Patty is not, is some suit effort from just anybody.

I wish no ill will on the man, and I never even knew the guy.   But, his suit is a stinker.  His failure is educational, just not in the way he intended.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

SackScratch
8 hours ago, Backdoc said:

I think he contributed in one major way to the subject of the PGF:  His complete fail of his Bigfoot suit.  This is esp true of the walk.

Convinced skeptics fall into two camps:  One, Roger MADE a suit himself.  Two, Roger used A PRO SUIT PROVIDED to him to make the PGF.

Mr. Blevins seems to put to rest the idea a motivated 'average Joe' person could- on their own- make a suit like the Patty.  His failure, if nothing else, shows a regular joe even highly motivated could not accomplish a Patty level suit.  

It's a fail.  <--------------- a MAJOR fail.

That leaves Patty either being a real creature or a suit made by a master by some yet unknown process. 

One thing Patty is not, is some suit effort from just anybody.

I wish no ill will on the man, and I never even knew the guy.   But, his suit is a stinker.  His failure is educational, just not in the way he intended.

It got Tom Biscardi's attention, Biscardi had Blevins on his Bigfoot Podcasts and they traveled to Kentucky to film Blevins and his Patty Suit for their Patterson and Gimlin Trashing DVD called "Hoax of the Century", Blevins sent me a whole box of the DVD's in shrink wrap years ago and told me to hand them out for free... He was proud of that dvd, he said it proved that Patterson was just a "Snake Oil Salesman", a thief and a hoaxer. 

He said the dvd proves Patterson needed a credible witness to offset his shady reputation and is why he was adamant that Gimlin go with him on that trip. For those who haven't seen the dvd they say Gimlin wasn't dupped by Patterson but was in on the Hoax and that pretty much everybody involved seen the suit! 

You hear these stories that the so called "Patty Suit" was found stuffed in a Hollow Tree at Bluff Creek then their key witness in this dvd "Bob Hieronimus" says they had the suit on the Pack Horse, he wore it, did his walk, Gimlin was in on the whole thing, he even says the film reels and the suit were given to him, that he was the one that mailed the reels out to be developed, that he had the suit in the trunk of his car and everybody saw it before and after.

SackScratch

Someone needs to put together a dvd to clarify the what is shown in that dvd "Hoax of the Century" and show all the contradictions that Bob Hieronimus has made over the years in interviews because if you talk to any random 10 people half of them will say "that film is Fake the guy who wore the suit admitted to it and passed a Lie Detector Test!"... 

They trash everybody involved in the PG Film on that dvd but I've not seen anything trashing Bob Hieronimus, not on TV shows or Documentaries... if there is anything let me know the title because I'd like to see it! Or post the video here!

Backdoc
32 minutes ago, SackScratch said:

....their key witness in this dvd "Bob Hieronimus" says they had the suit on the Pack Horse, he wore it, did his walk, Gimlin was in on the whole thing, he even says the film reels and the suit were given to him, that he was the one that mailed the reels out to be developed, that he had the suit in the trunk of his car and everybody saw it before and after.

There is a great thread or two exploring the nonsense (oops I forgot to emphasize) NONSENSE of Hoaxing Heironimus on the BFF.

There are very very few Skeptics who vouch for Bob H. 

Most of his story doesn't even add up even before you begin to scrutinize it. 

Edited by Backdoc

SackScratch

You see people in the comments sections of videos like this saying "Finally we know the Truth!" and they have no idea about how Bob has contradicted his story over the years!

Couldn't get the other video to post and it reposted the same one and it won't delete now... but it looks funny anyways! 

• Upvote 1

gigantor

For the slider...

firefox_2019-10-15_00-28-15.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

SackScratch
9 hours ago, gigantor said:

For the slider...

firefox_2019-10-15_00-28-15.png

Ghetto Booty! 

Blevins forgot the breasts!

I told him but he said he didn't want to expose his kids to that! 

I also told him to put more padding in the Booty area!!! lol

• Haha 1

SackScratch

In "Hoax of the Century" dvd Heironimus gets contradicted by the others in the documentary on several points... One of which is Heironimus said Patterson gave him the film and he drove it to Eureka and mailed it to Yakima but the investigators on the dvd said it was mailed to Seattle to be developed (3 Patterson Debunkers say this) making Heironimus' story bogus including the timeline he states!  Heironimus also says that the Patty Bigfoot Suit was given to him to place in the truck of his car because Roger and Bob didn't want someone to find it in their truck while they were running around Willow Creek telling everyone they filmed the Bigfoot! Now Heironimus said he slept in the sleeper up in the top of the truck at Bluff Creek the night before they filmed him in the suit, why couldn't they have thrown the suit up there and locked it? It had a latch on the door into it!  Why would you hand over the Bigfoot Film and the Suit to Heironimus not knowing if you could trust him to keep quiet about it, Heironimus could have stashed the suit somewhere and demanded half the money Patterson made off the film or else he'd show the press the suit and ruin it all!!!

SackScratch

Blevins+Suit.JPG

Blevins+BF+Suit.jpg

52 years and nobody can replicate the Patterson Bigfoot Film yet? :P

• Upvote 1

SackScratch

:crazy::stuff::maninlove:

there's quite a weird collection of Emoticons on this forum, only the Boxing forums I'm on have a Stranger collection imo. 

Anywho, I've mentioned this before but wanted to place this for the Record in this thread... 

Not to trash Leroy Blevins Sr. after his death but to Clarify who he was and what his agenda really was... 

First off it was October 2004 (I know this because I put the date on the dvd title menu of my recording of this Documentary!) I'd not had cable in about 1 year and had just purchased a VHS to DVD recorder that I had hooked up to cable... My neighbor was Leroy Blevins Sr., I'd just copied a Noah's Ark VHS tape to a DVD for him, when he came by to get the DVD I was copying "Sasquatch Legend Meets Science" Documentary off cable using the remote for the DVD recorder to edit out commercials...

He ask me what that was and I told him it was the 1967 Patterson Film of a real Bigfoot in Bluff Creek, California... He told me that would be "An Abomination of God and could NOT be Real!", I told him it was Real and could not be faked back in 1967 by a poor cowboy!!! (I'd read Bigfoot Books since I was a kid)... I even showed Blevins on my computer screen old Planet of the Apes movies and how fake the Gorillas looked with their clothes off in the Sauna Scene!  This sent him on a Quest to Prove me Wrong!! 

Leroy Blevins could not stand anyone to disagree with him, his Word was Gospel and could not be Contested!! He immediately jumped on his computer at home and started Googling his way to the Loving Arms of Tom Biscardi!!! Ended up on his Bigfoot Podcasts and the rest is history! 

It's well known that Biscardi has a grudge against the Patterson Film and fully supports his "Mentor" Ivan Marx and his Footage of his Wife running around in a Goofy Bigfoot Outfit! 

For the record... Leroy Blevins had Zero interest in Bigfoot before this time (Oct 2004), he'd never brought up the subject, all he ever talked to me about was Noah's Ark, The Bible, Halloween, and WWE Wrestling!!! Sometimes he'd call me up and say he had a rented movie that "The Rock" or some wrestler was in if I wanted to come over and watch it with his family then he'd get upset during the movie if there was any cussing in it!!! What did he expect??? 

Blevins was a bunch of Contradictions, he was Very Religious but Loved Violent Movies, Halloween and Wrestling but would get very upset over any cussing!  He later told me that the only way Bigfoot could exist is if it was on Noah's Ark!  He never told me he had Bigfoot Sightings of which he later said on Podcasts, his YouTube videos and in his books that his first long Bigfoot Sighting was in 2002!!! Supposedly in daylight with his co-workers... Blevins was unemployed on public assistance most of the time I knew him! His wife was always pregnant and they lived in public housing...

I lived next to him in New Richmond Ohio before he moved back to Kentucky and I moved back to Texas.  Most of the two story houses along the road next to mine were Section 8 Housing, Blevins had a corner house, back behind was a huge swampy woods that would flood every time the Ohio River would rise so they never built anything in there, it did look very Squatchy, his house and that woods can be seen in lots of his videos and photos...

• Upvote 2

SackScratch

Up until 2005 Leroy Blevins had never told me he had a Bigfoot Sighting, he said it was an Abomination of God and NOT Real!  Then later he starts telling others that he'd had Bigfoot Encounters and the first one was in 2002!!! He then began telling me about his strange looking Neanderthal looking Bigfoot Sightings and I told him I thought you didn't believe in Bigfoot!  He said No I just don't believe in the Patterson Film! 

Sign in to follow this