Sign in to follow this  
SackScratch

Leroy Blevins R.I.P.

Backdoc

One thing science has going for it, it doesn’t care what your agenda is.  It only cares what the facts tell it to the extent we can test them.

A person may still practice sound science and still have an agenda, belief, and so on so long as they don’t apply it to the thing being investigated.

As I see it, people like LEroy start with a position they not only are certain is correct but divinely correct.  Thus, they already have the determined answer before beginning at least to them.  Even if the unfolding of testing doesn’t go their way they see past it to insure the end result is the predetermined result.  The bias bordering on foolishness is nearly always obvious to others making the person an obvious “hack”

Say “science”  found a body of a Bigfoot.   it could use methods to determine that creature was real.  These methods would be agreeable and universal where nearly every expert would agree.  Yet, people like Leroy would double and triple his bet just knowing it was a hoax to make him and the enlightened ones look bad. 

Edited by Backdoc

MIB
On 10/19/2019 at 2:09 PM, Backdoc said:

The bias bordering on foolishness is nearly always obvious to others making the person an obvious “hack”

And the wind cries .. Ketchum.   :)     You never get 109 out of 109, it just doesn't happen, and that brings ALL of the results into question, even the ones that rightly were.

MIB

SackScratch

In a video (since deleted) one of Leroy Blevins kids posted a video on their YouTube channel stating that the Bigfoot Suit that Leroy and his wife made was sold to Tom Biscardi after Leroy's death so there's no telling where the suit will pop-up next in a video or series of photos!!!  Maybe another Bigfoot in a Freezer, who knows, the Circus continues but it should be entertaining as long as I don't have to buy a ticket and can watch for free! lol

SackScratch
On 10/15/2019 at 11:53 AM, SackScratch said:

In "Hoax of the Century" dvd Heironimus gets contradicted by the others in the documentary on several points... One of which is Heironimus said Patterson gave him the film and he drove it to Eureka and mailed it to Yakima but the investigators on the dvd said it was mailed to Seattle to be developed (3 Patterson Debunkers say this) making Heironimus' story bogus including the timeline he states!  Heironimus also says that the Patty Bigfoot Suit was given to him to place in the truck of his car because Roger and Bob didn't want someone to find it in their truck while they were running around Willow Creek telling everyone they filmed the Bigfoot! Now Heironimus said he slept in the sleeper up in the top of the truck at Bluff Creek the night before they filmed him in the suit, why couldn't they have thrown the suit up there and locked it? It had a latch on the door into it!  Why would you hand over the Bigfoot Film and the Suit to Heironimus not knowing if you could trust him to keep quiet about it, Heironimus could have stashed the suit somewhere and demanded half the money Patterson made off the film or else he'd show the press the suit and ruin it all!!!

Quoting myself here, re-watched the dvd "Hoax of the Century" and they clearly contradict the Bogus story of Bob Heironimus, even Leroy Blevins says on the dvd that he investigated the mailing of the reels to Seattle while Bob Heironimus says he drove the reels to Eureka and mailed them to Yakima with the Patty Suit in the truck of his car! 

SackScratch
On 10/14/2019 at 10:48 AM, Backdoc said:

I think he contributed in one major way to the subject of the PGF:  His complete fail of his Bigfoot suit.  This is esp true of the walk.

Convinced skeptics fall into two camps:  One, Roger MADE a suit himself.  Two, Roger used A PRO SUIT PROVIDED to him to make the PGF.

Mr. Blevins seems to put to rest the idea a motivated 'average Joe' person could- on their own- make a suit like the Patty.  His failure, if nothing else, shows a regular joe even highly motivated could not accomplish a Patty level suit.  

It's a fail.  <--------------- a MAJOR fail.

That leaves Patty either being a real creature or a suit made by a master by some yet unknown process. 

One thing Patty is not, is some suit effort from just anybody.

I wish no ill will on the man, and I never even knew the guy.   But, his suit is a stinker.  His failure is educational, just not in the way he intended.

Going through DVD's from 2004 through 2006 it seems the attention from Biscardi came way before the Blevins Bigfoot Suit due to Blevins searching on Google and Finding Biscardi and emailing him, then got on his Bigfoot Podcasts!  I never thought Blevins would continue this quest to prove me wrong and being unemployed most of the time I'm assuming Blevins got some funding from Biscardi.  I do have downloaded proof that Blevins took thousands of $$$ from GoFundMe to make a JFK Documentary and another GoFundMe ad to fund his trip to Dallas, Texas to get footage for the Documentary that was never made!  2 other GoFundMe ads were for medical bills for his wife then he conveniently died right after... makes you wonder, not saying he faked his death but the bills were piling up, no wonder his wife sold the Bigfoot Suit to Biscardi!!!  On his YouTube he was selling his JFK YouTube videos for I think $600 on a flash drive or something...

Blevins still has 422 YouTube videos, according to him a hacker got into his YouTube account and deleted hundreds of Bigfoot Videos he made, he never re-uploaded them, he then began posting mostly JFK videos with a few Bigfoot ones mixed in... Notice his comments are OFF on all his videos except 1 video, he hated for anyone to disagree with him so he referred people to that one video to post anything they didn't like about his other 420 videos!!! lol

Kinda funny that the knitting of the Patty Bigfoot Suit and the Knuckleheads in Georgia packing a Bigfoot Suit in a Freezer stuffed with Roadkill seems to be happening at the same time in 2007-2008 and both parties are connected with Tom Biscardi's Bigfoot Incorporated!?!

Coincidence? Doubt it! 

Arvedis

On 10/14/2019 at 5:33 PM, SackScratch said:

It got Tom Biscardi's attention, Biscardi had Blevins on his Bigfoot Podcasts and they traveled to Kentucky to film Blevins and his Patty Suit for their Patterson and Gimlin Trashing DVD called "Hoax of the Century", Blevins sent me a whole box of the DVD's in shrink wrap years ago and told me to hand them out for free... He was proud of that dvd, he said it proved that Patterson was just a "Snake Oil Salesman", a thief and a hoaxer. 

He said the dvd proves Patterson needed a credible witness to offset his shady reputation and is why he was adamant that Gimlin go with him on that trip. For those who haven't seen the dvd they say Gimlin wasn't dupped by Patterson but was in on the Hoax and that pretty much everybody involved seen the suit! 

You hear these stories that the so called "Patty Suit" was found stuffed in a Hollow Tree at Bluff Creek then their key witness in this dvd "Bob Hieronimus" says they had the suit on the Pack Horse, he wore it, did his walk, Gimlin was in on the whole thing, he even says the film reels and the suit were given to him, that he was the one that mailed the reels out to be developed, that he had the suit in the trunk of his car and everybody saw it before and after. 

Someone needs to put together a dvd to clarify the what is shown in that dvd "Hoax of the Century" and show all the contradictions that Bob Hieronimus has made over the years in interviews because if you talk to any random 10 people half of them will say "that film is Fake the guy who wore the suit admitted to it and passed a Lie Detector Test!"... 

They trash everybody involved in the PG Film on that dvd but I've not seen anything trashing Bob Hieronimus, not on TV shows or Documentaries... if there is anything let me know the title because I'd like to see it! Or post the video here!

Best forum handle goes to SackScratch :lol:

No one has anything to say about Bob H because his story is not legit and never stood up to scrutiny.

Tom Biscardi :sarcastichand:  

Sack, you don't need a dvd to know that people were jealous of Roger Patterson's film and used anything they could to discredit him.  Some people with no credibility like MK Davis still waste their life continuing to try and poke holes in the PGF. Sorry to hear Leroy was one of those types as well. The facts are all in and the facts are no longer disputable.  It is unfortunate some people could never come to terms with the validity of the PGF. There are much more interesting and worthwhile BF topics to explore these days. 

Edited by Arvedis

SackScratch
2 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Best forum handle goes to SackScratch :lol:

No one has anything to say about Bob H because his story is not legit and never stood up to scrutiny.

Tom Biscardi :sarcastichand:  

Sack, you don't need a dvd to know that people were jealous of Roger Patterson's film and used anything they could to discredit him.  Some people with no credibility like MK Davis still waste their life continuing to try and poke holes in the PGF. Sorry to hear Leroy was one of those types as well. The facts are all in and the facts are no longer disputable.  It is unfortunate some people could never come to terms with the validity of the PGF. There are much more interesting and worthwhile BF topics to explore these days. 

Sasquatches Exist!

It's Irrefutable!! 

but not to the Hardcore Bigfeet DeBunkers... Leroy Blevins was just a Patty Film DeBunker but his own Bigfoot Sightings were Real Bigfeets!!! Like I stated before, the first 2 years I was his next door neighbor he never spoke of Bigfoot just mostly talked about Noah's Ark, Halloween and WWE Wrestling!!  Not until our disagreement over the Patterson Film did he ever mention Bigfoot, he obviously got Infected with a Strain of the Curse of Bigfoot because it was Bigfoot on the Brain for him for years until he started doing some JFK stuff in addition to the Bigfoot stuff... 

It was much later that he told me about his Bigfoot Encounters and one was in 2002 predating our PG Film disagreement by 2 years when he told me "Bigfoot can't be Real it'd be an Obamination of God!" then later starts telling others online he'd seen a Bigfoot in Kentucky in 2002! He had more Bigfoot Encounters later on also! 

He told me the Bigfoot he saw looked more Human than Ape and didn't look like any of the videos or photos he'd seen of Bigfoot which means they are Fake just because they don't look like Blevins Bigfoot!

That was Blevins mentality, his experiences and data is Real and everybody else's experiences and data is False, Hoax's, Delusions, Mirages, etc... 

He described his Bigfeet Encounters as looking more like a Neanderthal but was definitely a Bigfoot!  I said maybe what he saw was a hairy homeless man but he said definitely Not, it was a Bigfoot he was certain!

• Upvote 1

SackScratch

btw, have you seen "Shooting Bigfoot" UK Documentary??  If not you should get it!  It's hilarious, trashes Biscardi and his Team of what he calls Escapee's from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"!!!  Shows those Knuckleheads in Georgia saying Biscardi knew their Bigfoot in the Freezer was fake and they sold it to Biscardi for $50,000 in CA$H!  

Backdoc
4 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Sasquatches Exist!

It's Irrefutable!! 

Sack,

You seem to follow a lot of the videos.  I would encourage you to go to YouTube and look up these series of YouTube vdeos which interview many of the players here.  There are several under The Bigfoot Live Radio Show (in various parts).  Here is one with Mr. Morris who talks about supposedly selling Roger a suit:

Incorrigible1
6 hours ago, SackScratch said:

"Obamination of God!"

Love it! I'll be using this phrase in the Tarpit.

Arvedis
9 hours ago, SackScratch said:

He told me the Bigfoot he saw looked more Human than Ape and didn't look like any of the videos or photos he'd seen of Bigfoot which means they are Fake just because they don't look like Blevins Bigfoot!

That was Blevins mentality, his experiences and data is Real and everybody else's experiences and data is False, Hoax's, Delusions, Mirages, etc... 

He described his Bigfeet Encounters as looking more like a Neanderthal but was definitely a Bigfoot!  I said maybe what he saw was a hairy homeless man but he said definitely Not, it was a Bigfoot he was certain!

Not an uncommon view at all. People who have had more than a glimpse of the creatures' face all describe similar but different variations. Like other humans, we're not all the same. These things are unpredictably unique. Sounds like Leroy never got that far in his research and just accepted his own views. That's also a common problem in BF research and analysis.

As far as the hairy suit prop, how many dumb hoax films are there up through the present? Lots of props are used but it's easy to spot what is manufactured and what cannot be rationally explained by our modern understanding of Paleontology, genetics, anatomy, etc. If Roger has such a suit, it's not in the PGF.

SackScratch
10 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Sack,

You seem to follow a lot of the videos.  I would encourage you to go to YouTube and look up these series of YouTube vdeos which interview many of the players here.  There are several under The Bigfoot Live Radio Show (in various parts).  Here is one with Mr. Morris who talks about supposedly selling Roger a suit:

Morris says almost the same thing in the Documentary "Hoax of the Century" by the interviewer here Tom Biscardi who's also the interviewer in it! Sure it was on a script handed out with an envelope of cash! No paper trail with cash like the $50,000 Biscardi paid for the Bigfoot in the Freezer in cash in 2008 to those 2 unemployed Knuckleheads in Georgia! The Knuckleheads say Biscardi just handed the $50,000 in cash and took the freezer with what he knew was a fake Bigfoot in it, they say this on video in the Documentary called "Shooting Bigfoot".  The same guy who's gone out of his way more than anyone in history to trash Roger Patterson and the PG Film!

SackScratch

Blevins Squatch was considerably fatter than the Patterson Squatch and a much bigger Booty!

IMG_20191107_071145.jpg

IMG_20191107_071048.jpg

Sign in to follow this