georgerm

Are Pac West Stories For Real?

georgerm

These stories are not investigated such as how BFRO operates. Are they for real? What's your opinion?

Madison5716

I personally don't think so. Maybe the general story gets sent in and he embellishes it. Many stories don't match up with regularly reported behavior. My opinion.

SWWASAS

Having filled out a couple of BFRO reports, there is not enough room in the report form to use a quarter of the words in the narrative.     So someone has greatly embellished the report if it was originally a BFRO report.    That embellishment puts this sort of thing in the category of fiction in my opinion,   especially if the author of the BFRO report was not the writer the blog guy was reading.    There seems to be dozen of these people that take reports and fictionalize them to create sort of a campfire story blog on youtube.    Are they hoping to make money?    Fictionalized stories certainly does not contribute to knowledge about bigfoot behavior. 

• Upvote 1

MIB

I have looked into a small handful of Pac West reports.   All were verifiably false.    Whoever did the fabrication didn't even get the layout of the locations right enough for the events to be possible.   Not even close.    I do not know that there are any witnesses filing the reports, the Pac West Bigfoot person(s?) may well just be writing them up at the kitchen table.    I do know that each of the stories I debunked and wrote about has been taken down.  I guess they don't like their lies sniffed out.  :(

MIB

SWWASAS

Is this the Wes and Woody guys?    

BlackRockBigfoot
On 11/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, SWWASAS said:

Is this the Wes and Woody guys?    

I don't think that this channel is put up by the same guys that make Sasquatch Chronicles. 

If it was, you would hear it being promoted constantly on the SQ podcast. Wes shills/promotes stuff pretty hard nowadays.

langfordbc
On 11/12/2019 at 1:15 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I don't think that this channel is put up by the same guys that make Sasquatch Chronicles. 

If it was, you would hear it being promoted constantly on the SQ podcast. Wes shills/promotes stuff pretty hard nowadays.

I tend to agree with you...