SackScratch

Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch

Not saying these are real but if you know the story behind them post it here or if you've got some decent Trail Cam pics post them!  I have several scattered around on my Android I'll find them and post them here, ones I've found floating around on the internet... 

s8YtEXWf_t.jpgHeres a common one found all over the place with no explanation of where it was took and it's been lumped in the pile of man in ape suit, has anyone confessed it was a Hoax? I've only seen one Bigfoot and it was only illuminated by the moon light so details are only a silhouette of a large biped hairy ape like creature is what I saw probably around 8 foot tall but details this clear I didn't see!  Yeah it does look like a suit but I've seen some weird trail cam pics like the mangy bigfoot apple theif pic and it's been deemed authentic!

• Upvote 1

SackScratch

I'llMaybe the first pic was one of Blevins early drafts of his Patty Suit!?! lol 

dXB9ULpW_t.jpg

this was from a video from a Trail Cam shown on the Dallas Tx news, showed a very dark hairy biped scooting through the woods setting off the camera... This is a still frame I found on a Texas SkunkApe website of it.  I seen it on the news but didn't have my dvd recorder hooked up to record it! 

5pJztfSf_t.jpg

I know this one is an admitted fake but the costumes are getting better and this one if far more believable than Blevins Patty Suit but he never did shots like this at a distance!  I told Blevins years ago that if he thinks his Patty Suit is so believable he should recreate the Patterson 1 minute film by taking his suit out in the woods and re-creating the film and release it and see if people embrace it as Real!  I was one of the people that thought the Independence Day Bigfoot Momma and Baby Video was a Leroy Blevins Production, like his wife in a new suit but he denied having anything to do with it!

Edited by SackScratch
words were jumbled up!

SackScratch

This one is supposedly a Bigfoot messing with the Trail Cam, only thing the poster said was it was a Trail Cam strapped to a tree at about 6 foot height in the Big Thicket National Forest in Texas northeast of Houston.

V96tBalY_t.jpg

SackScratch

The Famous Vermont

Mangy Apple Theif Sasquatch!! 

MladbKpc_t.jpg

This one posted on the Lounge forum, the guy said it wasn't faked by him, it was on his trail cam set up to monitor deer at his Deer Lease Hunting Trailer.  The guy got banned on the forum for obscene feuds with other members so I only saved the pic and don't have many details other than it was Kentucky, Trail Cam tied to tree next to Deer Lease Trailer... 

llP6c9pe_t.jpg

He did mention that he thought his friends may have been pulling a prank on him but they denied it!

SWWASAS

Telling friends when and where game cameras are deployed is a sure way to get a hoax created.  

• Like 1

SackScratch
1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

Telling friends when and where game cameras are deployed is a sure way to get a hoax created.  

lol

Here's another one...

200 miles from the other one!

jwndVJiZ_t.jpg

SackScratch

71eLErdT_t.jpg

SackScratch

EfI5cbPp_t.jpg

KTY2DsZZ_t.jpg

RedHawk454
On 10/18/2019 at 7:02 AM, SackScratch said:

Not saying these are real but if you know the story behind them post it here or if you've got some decent Trail Cam pics post them!  I have several scattered around on my Android I'll find them and post them here, ones I've found floating around on the internet... 

s8YtEXWf_t.jpgHeres a common one found all over the place with no explanation of where it was took and it's been lumped in the pile of man in ape suit, has anyone confessed it was a Hoax? I've only seen one Bigfoot and it was only illuminated by the moon light so details are only a silhouette of a large biped hairy ape like creature is what I saw probably around 8 foot tall but details this clear I didn't see!  Yeah it does look like a suit but I've seen some weird trail cam pics like the mangy bigfoot apple theif pic and it's been deemed authentic!

that BiGFo0T has no muscle on him

the hair looks like shaggy carpet

SackScratch
9 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

that BiGFo0T has no muscle on him

the hair looks like shaggy carpet

Almost looks like Camo outfit! 

Perhaps an early rough draft of the Patty Suit that Blevins wife was knitting together!? Dunno since I see the pic all over the internet with no explanation other than "Trail Cam Pic", no location or anything!

SWWASAS

The feet look like pajama feet to me and the face looks mask like.    The arms seem to be of human proportion in length and are barely longer than hip length.      Those are the normal giveaways of a costume.    

VAfooter
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:23 AM, SackScratch said:

llP6c9pe_t.jpg

I sincerely doubt that is BF, however, even scarier, looks like the Grim Reaper (maybe looking for his scythe??)....

SackScratch
4 hours ago, VAfooter said:

I sincerely doubt that is BF, however, even scarier, looks like the Grim Reaper (maybe looking for his scythe??)....

One arm looks longer than the other, hard to tell details with some of those cheap Walmart trail cameras so many people using them because they're $25 but when they capture something strange it's hard to tell what it is.  Only good for monitoring how many deer are in the area, the other one looks like a fat Ewok with huge eyes! lol

SackScratch

Not Trail-Cam pics but does anyone know anything more about these New York Bigfoot pics? 

0yw6WApY_t.jpg

NorthWind

Last one just looks like it was poorly airbrushed in. And it looks like it has three arms. and a pompadour.