SackScratch

Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch

IMG_20200502_093445.jpg

IMG_20200502_093301.jpg

it's so typical and normal for giant men to be with Hobbit size women but what if it was reversed?? lol

• Haha 1

SackScratch

Joe Rogan says Bigfoot isn't real because there would be tons of pics of it constantly because everyone carries a smartphone with them everywhere they go and there's thousands of motion activated Trail Cameras set up in wilderness areas all over the country!!  it doesn't take long to find lots of the pics he talks about posted around the internet, real or fake ... I found these in a few seconds of googling...

IMG_20200508_051355.jpg

bigfoot-spotted-in-pennsylv.jpg

untitled-13.gif

IMG_20200508_051318.jpg

IMG_20200508_051230.jpg

untitled-13.gif

I'm sure lots of pics are never released similar to these because people figure they'll be called a Hoaxer if the pic doesn't show lots of detail, most pics of Bigfoot are called "Blob-Squatches" because they don't show detail enough like the above pics to determine if it's a guy in.a suit or a legitimate Bigfoot!  Just a dark figure on 2 legs, not a Bear but could be a guy in a gorilla suit...

• Upvote 1

Franco
Posted (edited)

How many pictures do you see of M. Jordan eating in restaurants, walking down the street.. Sure there are a few but not many. The point is that, it proves the over all Population of bigfoots may not be that great. They are probably very migratory. Only in a area for whatever resource are available at that time. I am sure they have a range [area] they live in. But they dont stay in 1 spot for to long.

It would explain why, hot spots\recent sightings that pop up goes cold by time researchers get it. 

Edited by Franco

Franco
On 4/23/2020 at 11:47 AM, SWWASAS said:

You must not be aware of the reported presence of BF on military installations.      Something coming and going from secure military installations is not going to be ignored.   It would be investigated and a determination made if it was a threat to national security.   Depending on the installation,   the military is authorized to use deadly force.    That would not be limited to M-16s which are simply not enough weapon for a adult male BF.    If one or more was killed they certainly would be examined as part of the investigation related to national security.  

Hows is a BigFoot a threat to National Security? 

hiflier
21 minutes ago, Franco said:

If one or more was killed they certainly would be examined as part of the investigation related to national security.

I think the real point would be would we hear about such an examination?

wiiawiwb
Posted (edited)

I would submit that the proliferation of smartphones reduces the chances of getting a clear picture, much less any picture of a sasquatch. Here's why --- For the average person:

1) There are too many steps involved in removing a smartphone, getting past the security code, clicking on the camera app and then taking a picture. 

2) The biggest hurdle is there is going to be branches, trees, and/or bushes at various distances between you and the sasquatch. Your camera will not know what object to focus on. By the time you get the correct object in the focus square the sasquatch has moved on.

In the old days, I had a 35mm with manual focus. I could grab it quickly, focus, then shoot.  The digital age has added a number of steps and made everything more complicated causing more of a time lag than with old, film 35mm cameras. Also, I suspect that most opportunities to get a picture are fleeting. It is moving quickly in the forest or between tall brush and is gone in an instant. 

I don't have an answer for trail cams unless the age-old suspicion they can detect/sense them is true.

Edited by wiiawiwb

hiflier

Could be time to go after the thing with everything we've got? People, cameras, guns, and environmental DNA. It could cast a very large net. OR set a BF trap out somewhere in the woods. Oh.....wait......someone already did that ;) 

SackScratch

I got lots of pics of deer and other creatures staring right at my Trail Cameras and I can't hear it make any noise while taking pics so I bet nocturnal animals and deer that see good at night can see the flash of the infrared cameras and it's not noise from the camera that makes them look at it when the pics are taken but still does this mean that Bigfoot's see the deer getting their picture taken so it stays clear of it?? ...  On the dvd "Bigfoot RoadTrip" Cliff Barackman investigates a pretty good daylight pic taken by a trail camera in Oregon, it was big, blurred pic but around 7'4'' tall...

hiflier
Posted (edited)

It's obvious that everything in wild habitat leaves DNA in its wake. We all know that by now. We also know that nearly every sample ever taken has come back with the DNA of normal creatures or Humans. We also know that environmental technology has bee around for 20 years or so and that scientists use it just about everywhere to detect organisms of every type. This is a no-brainer. We either find a way to use it, get science to use it, or keep going around in circles like we've been doing for the last 50 years. There is a way out of this if folks will only embrace the idea of using the method in the search.

Sasquatch cannot escape this type of approach no matter where it is. All the stealth in the world that it may deploy will fail against this technology. Isn't it time? I've been suggesting this for a couple of years now years and all I've heard is two years of excuses for not pursuing this methodology. Researchers in the field are still bring in their videos from the field and not one of them mentions environmental DNA. Not one. It's getting a little silly at this point to go no further than walking around with a camera of video going when everyone knows those things will never provide proof. We rail against Finding Bigfoot and Expedition Bigfoot videos and yet...

Hey, I have research videos, trail cam night-time video when the camera went off with nothing there, and photos, along with thermal images. Of course they don't show a Bigfoot, much les a blurry one, or anything more recorded than woodpeckers and acorns dropping on dead pine branches. Wouldn't it be fun to sit and watch all those? Useless is more like it. The PGF 52 years ago is the best that we've got. Since then? Sorry, but environmental DNA is the biggest ignored elephant in the room, and I think I'm the only one that EVER brings the subject up, even though it's hands-down the most important tool we could possibly have for Sasquatch discovery and proof of existence.

I also think there are people here that work against success. On purpose.  

Edited by hiflier

SWWASAS

as gu

7 hours ago, Franco said:

Hows is a BigFoot a threat to National Security? 

Anything that can penetrate into a military security zone with apparent impunity is a threat to National Security.  Such intrusions must have really created a big problem for those that are tasked with security of an installation.  It would not be ignored.   Since our military and foreign governments have used animals as scouts and bomb delivery agents,  even if BF is an animal, it still would be a big problem for security units.   I suspect that BF were bagged and determined to be animals or not working for other governments and are now simply ignored.  Who knows, maybe they now work for the military as guards in exchange for a few cases of peanut butter a week. :unsure:  Any humans inside the fence would be scared off by the big furry forest people.  

• Upvote 1

hiflier
19 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

Who knows, maybe they now work for the military as guards in exchange for a few cases of peanut butter a week. :unsure: 

:D Good one.

Airdale
2 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

Who knows, maybe they now work for the military as guards in exchange for a few cases of peanut butter a week. :unsure:

Don't forget the Zagnut bars!;)

hiflier

For a measly couple of those, the BF's will probably spit-shine the Commander's shoes , too. 

wiiawiwb

Hiflier, I'm convinced you're on to something with the e-DNA.  The problem with people like us that go out in the field is we have no idea how to extract evidence, where to send it, and what it will cost.

The latter two are critical. If it costs $3,000, I'm not about to send anything out unless I am unfailingly convinced I've got the goods.  My concern is that we'd get the classic "contaminated" letter in the mail and now we're out a fair amount of money. The way I look at it, for my purposes alone, the $3,000 (just an example) would be better spent getting better equipment. I've got a good thermal imager. Maybe I can spend the $3,000 on a drone and add a killer camera setup.

If the e-DNA could be done at a relatively inexpensive price and done so anonymously, so I don't find men in black standing at my door one day, I'd be all over it.  I applaud the work you're doing on this because this path will be the best hope we have. I just don't want to burn through cash in the process because the only person I'm proving things to is me. I don't want sasquatch to be proven to the outside world.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

hiflier

Super nice post, wiiawiwb. I might add that NO ONE, including me, thinks this should be an out-of-pocket expense for anyone. It's the reason I've been trying to encourage folks to connect with university academic departments like zoology or biology. Those institutions are already in the field collecting samples. If they could be persuaded to do another sampling while there are "out there", then great. It's also the reason I posted academic programs that allow citizen scientists to get samples from the field at no cost- either for the equipment, the training, or the testing. I figured it this way, if only one member does this it will be huge. I've been looking into it myself but the only programs seem to be for bird watches and other odd things like bee watches and  bat watches. So far I've found nothing in my state about citizen scientists going out and collecting samples. California, yes. Here, no. Oregon, maybe.