Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

OkieFoot

The first one is interesting. To look at it as a fur suit; are suits made with a different shade of color on the back, as compared to the arms and butt?

The second pic looks very similar to a video from a number of years ago, possibly from Utah (maybe). I can remember seeing a video of a black figure moving slowly just inside the tree line. I think at one point the person filming ran to get closer and all you could see for a moment was blurred brown grass. I remember the video location showed tall brown grass/weeds and aspen trees, along with a black figure, very similar to the still pic. I'll see if I can find the video but it may be as elusive as Bigfoot.

I agree on the third pic; it looks like a man in a suit. It also resembles a figure from a video we've seen on here before from a few years ago that showed a figure resembling the man in a suit in the pic, moving along a rocky stream. I think I even made a comment about the "figure"at the time. The face is what looks the same; a completely different color from the suit and is noticeable, and the suit in the video is the same color as what is seen in the pic.

I don't know what to think of the fourth one.

Edited by OkieFoot
OkieFoot

Here's part of the video the second still frame pic, the one with the red circle on it, came from. I'm pretty sure it's the video I remember although some of the early part that I recall has been edited out to fit the best portion into this video. Norseman also posted the whole video in the Film/Video/Photos/Audio section back on July-2018; the thread was titled "A Collection of Bigfoot Sightings Caught On Film".

It starts at the 2:12 mark and runs to only the 2:20 mark. 

hiflier
BFF Donor

I would trade in every Saquatch video for ONE Roger Patterson-type shot with a K-100. Screw the digital videos.

Edited by hiflier
Catmandoo
BFF Donor

The top still image is a gorilla, walking on 2 feet to cross a body of water. I thought that this image was well known.

"The most compelling bigfoot footage"  is from the entertainment genre.  Poor collection of hoaxes.  The only director who was great at having actors behind foliage was  Akira Kurosawa. If you missed it, there is a snippet of "The Sonoma Footage" that was immediately debunked as a hoax. Anything to generate camping trips.

SackScratch

it's hilarious watching on various Bigfoot websites over the years as pics of Real Gorillas are released as "Bigfoot Photos" and see most people jump in and say "Fake, Man in a Suit!!!" which shows how quick people are to label something as fake and can't even distinguish between a real Gorilla and a guy in a Suit!!  Humans are so Domesticated, removed from Nature with over 90% now living in and around Concrete Urban City Jungles that they freaked out over the Walking Dead tv show when it came out because of the sounds of nature in it because they'd never experienced anything but sounds of engines, traffic and industry in their lives... 

Until a couple months ago I lived in a Texas town of 17,000 people with another 12,000 more that are College students that are not counted in the population census... The Noise Pollution there was horrendous with 24/7 noise from the railroad unloading pipes at all hours, sandpaper factory grinding stuff 24/7, College students blasting their heavy bass rap tunes 24/7, people running lawn mowers, leaf blowers, weed eaters every day trying to control what little nature remains then the Coronavirus Lockdown took effect and everything closed and you could hear a pin drop...  The peace and quiet was so nice I moved deep in the country where there's no College, no Industry, no Wal-Mart's, no Railroad tracks and no major highways to keep enjoying Peace and Quiet!! lol 

SWWASAS
BFF Donor

I live in the country at the end of a road.     In the night a vehicle is so uncommon that when I hear the paper guy driving around delivering papers it wakes me up.  There is no way I could live in the city again.   

SackScratch
1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

I live in the country at the end of a road.     In the night a vehicle is so uncommon that when I hear the paper guy driving around delivering papers it wakes me up.  There is no way I could live in the city again.   

Cities s*ck SkunkApes greasy smelly nuts, lol.... maybe that's why the USA and Russia have thousands of nuclear warheads with all the Cities on target with multiple warheads for each one!

IMG_20191108_050306.jpg

SackScratch

the pink and reds are places of declining populations, best spots to remove yourself from where people are flocking to...  Places like Idaho have been a magnet for Preppers and various radical groups, now they're packed in there with more flocking there every day, not sure it's a good idea to be surrounded by lots of survivalists with lots of guns if everything implodes!   For a nice visual go get the movie "The Survivalist" and see how it worked out for him!! lol... Most people can't imagine things they have to see it to believe it but by that time it's too late!

IMG_20191108_050306.jpg

I'm in an area that's in accelerated decline of population... most farms abandoned, saw no people and mostly trees with a few boarded up buildings that use to be gas stations or something along the roads while driving here for 80+ miles of what looked like a post apocalyptic scene...

SackScratch

While driving through the center of Louisiana a few years ago I about ran out of gas trying to find a gas station... every time I pulled over at an exit all the buildings were either boarded up or vandalized with broken windows and graffiti all over them, I never saw any people to ask what had happened, it wasn't just abandoned gas stations, it was everything!!  It was like driving through small towns on the Walking Dead...  When I finally found something it felt like I'd driven 100 miles of desolation when finally finding an open gas station, I asked the clerk what the deal was, she said "Oh, those towns dried up years ago and everybody moved to the big cities like Shreveport and Texarkana!!!" lol

• Haha 1
SackScratch
7 hours ago, Holyfield said:

ThinkerThunker has a good video on that  Ranchita wood ape photo

AEDCF9DB-E2CB-4DB8-88E6-9176B460F499.jpeg

CCE0226F-35DE-45AF-B74F-25274987EC06.jpeg

the forums poll says most believe one if these are responsible for the Bigfoots running around...

06eced33c0a9b90468b13911ee4d5df7.jpg

Airdale

The first photo on this page is the same as the one from page 3 but reversed. It appears to be a gorilla from the glutes up with most of the legs a human with fur/hair photo shopped on. It's clear if you zoom in on the bottom of the legs just above the water surface; the fur transitions to trouser legs with a straight hem. A fold in the trouser fabric thinly camouflaged with fur is clearly visible on the left calf.

gigantor
On 5/19/2020 at 8:19 PM, SackScratch said:

the forums poll says most believe one if these are responsible for the Bigfoots running around...

06eced33c0a9b90468b13911ee4d5df7.jpg

^^^ Those are artistic representations, there is no way to know how they actually looked (skin / hair).

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor pinned, unpinned and featured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic