SackScratch

Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

gigantor
9 hours ago, MikeZimmer said:

Does it change his essential conclusion much?

I didn't bother watching his conclusion, if he can't even do third grade math, I don't care what his conclusion is.

It's a 20% mistake.

SackScratch
12 hours ago, MikeZimmer said:

Does it change his essential conclusion much? I have not looked at the numbers.

Seems to be a lack of integrity, as opposed to simple mistakes. I also see a lot of wishful thinking.

If you watch the 3 "Bigfoot Lives" DVD's you'll see them travel the country and find dozens of perfect Bigfoot prints in the mud, etc... Plaster Casts made, dermal ridges, midtarsal break, perfect impression of toes, you name it... Kinda fishy when "Finding Bigfoot" TV show did 100 episodes with the full assistance of the BFRO and their database of witnesses and Bigfoot hotspots and they can muster only a couple crappy prints in 10 years and I think only 1 was castable...

SackScratch

If they can create a ChickenSaurus and bring back the Woolly Mammoth why not bring back some of these creatures??

IMG_20200526_234255.jpg

IMG_20200526_233206.jpg

IMG_20200526_234344.jpg

IMG_20200526_234909.jpg

gigantor
2 hours ago, SackScratch said:

why not bring back some of these creatures??

Wouldn't it be inmoral?

Twist
17 hours ago, SackScratch said:

If you watch the 3 "Bigfoot Lives" DVD's you'll see them travel the country and find dozens of perfect Bigfoot prints in the mud, etc... Plaster Casts made, dermal ridges, midtarsal break, perfect impression of toes, you name it... Kinda fishy when "Finding Bigfoot" TV show did 100 episodes with the full assistance of the BFRO and their database of witnesses and Bigfoot hotspots and they can muster only a couple crappy prints in 10 years and I think only 1 was castable...

I just looked up Bigfoot lives,  never seen them, but IMDB lists Tom Biscardi in them, if we are talking about the same DVD’s my guess is the evidence may be planted.

• Upvote 1

SackScratch
8 hours ago, gigantor said:

Wouldn't it be inmoral?

nobody cares about the "ChickenSaurus" because it's an animal for Human entertainment, or soon will be!  the bi-ped Apes are still considered animals, Humans like to remove themselves from the animals they sprang from but I hope China starts cloning all sorts of creatures and puts them in zoos including all the bi-ped Apes they can get DNA from... it's inmoral only in public in the USA, behind closed doors and in the various government projects it's routine experiments like creating Lime Disease on an island and pretending you didn't know birds would spread it WorldWide!! lol

SackScratch

Yet another Bigfoot Video or a guy running around in a Gorilla outfit at Mt. St. Helens... it'd be funny if a real Squatch jumped out and snatched this guy up in his gorilla costume for a Bigfoots Feast after they pluck that costume off him! lol 

Click over to the guys channel, he's got a bunch of Bigfoot Videos he tries to analyze, dissect, de-bunk, whatever... the logic that if it doesn't have super long arms, walk with bent bowlegged stride and must be over 7' to be a Bigfoot is ridiculous, all humans aren't the same height from cradle to grave, it's all speculation until someone brings one in to be Dissected for Real!!!  

SWWASAS

I have a gut feeling,  certainly no proof,   that someone in a suit looking like BF might be in danger if discovered by them.    When humans act as tricksters,   it seems to tick them off.   The only reason I can come up with for that is that BF has an inferiority complex about humans mental abilities.   They know they are bigger, stronger,  and able to avoid us better than we can find or track them, but our brain power and modern gadgets are probably very strange and even frightening to them.    The only things they seem to use as primitive tools are sticks and rocks.    Humans have advanced beyond that for over a million years.  

• Upvote 1

hiflier
40 minutes ago, SackScratch said:

....it'd be funny if a real Squatch jumped out and snatched this guy up in his gorilla costume for a Bigfoots Feast after they pluck that costume off him! lol 

LOL! "Hey, guys, LOOK! There's a new kid on the block! Let's introduce him to Muuzzi. She's been on the dating circuit lately anyway and would be so thrilled."

SackScratch
On 5/24/2020 at 11:08 PM, MikeZimmer said:

I thought this was from a video of the creature climbing a fence. The video I am thinking of was very interesting.

IMG_20200522_184206.jpg

I ran across this video, shows that pic... also shows a few pics I've not seen before, sure some are obvious fakes and video still-frames but one pic shows the thing in my avatar also in a second pic that shows its a Gorilla obviously and has been posted around the internet described as the "Water Ape", most sites I'd seen it on before said it was likely a CGI Hoax, Photoshopped, etc...  The guy who posted the video lost his voice due to strokes so the audio is computer generated voice and annoying!! 

btw, I found the perpetrator of all the Bigfoot prints stomped all over the place, making people spend their hard earned money making plaster casts of his feet!! lol 

IMG_20200529_004608.jpg

• Upvote 1

SackScratch
On 5/25/2020 at 5:12 PM, MikeZimmer said:

This is the video I was thinking of. I have not looked at this carefully enough to see it matches the picture you posted.

Ran across this... still have not watched all of MK Davis videos yet, didn't see this one until now... 

MikeZimmer

MK Davis does some good stuff, and stuff that make me wonder how he could have reached such an odd conclusion. I tend to think that the fence climber video is a Sasquatch, not a fake. It has to be one or the other, since it is not ambiguous in that regard.

SackScratch
On 6/2/2020 at 12:29 AM, MikeZimmer said:

MK Davis does some good stuff, and stuff that make me wonder how he could have reached such an odd conclusion. I tend to think that the fence climber video is a Sasquatch, not a fake. It has to be one or the other, since it is not ambiguous in that regard.

well, I like watching his videos, even got a dvd people are bootlegging on ebay that says it's the Patterson Bigfoot then when I get it and pop it in my Blu-ray player it's MK Davis youtube uploads put on a dvd!  I'm sure noone got his permission to do so and it's sold on various sites now.  the Memes floating around showing the Three Stooges hiding in the woods behind the Patty Bigfoot are obviously spawning from all of MK Davis theories such as the Bluff Creek Bloodbath and possibly also lesser known "Leroy Blevins" who tried to "prove" there were 2 guys in 2 different Bigfoot Suits and the film is actually 2 films spliced together and supposedly finds frames that show Bob Gimlin hiding in the woods behind Patty next to the Three Stooges I assume! lol

SackScratch

now the "Hobbit" is part of the never ending

expansion of the Human Family Tree!!

480x480.jpg

Hobbit.jpg

3F746F4600000578-0-image-a-3_1492775394342.jpg

Nipissing

The legs on the fence jumper seem a bit too long to me, if I'm honest.

This site https://bogleech.com/allyesterdays.html points out the difficulties in reconstructing an animal just from the skeleton alone:

Let's take a moment to compare the skeleton of a sperm whale with how the animal looks in life. All that thick blubber and flesh is far more likely to rot away than it ever is to leave a fossil, and with only the bones to go by, would you ever deduce such a strange, bulbous shape? This is the basic premise for the book's closing act, All Todays, where familiar, living animals are re-imagined as loosely as countless ancient species already have been.

ay-whale.jpg