SackScratch

Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch

Facial Reconstructions from even damaged skulls are so good now that family members recognize the released photos of the sketches or reconstructed heads as their missing family members, happens every day around the world.   Since Humans are bi-ped Great Apes it's not unreasonable to figure that previous species of bi-ped Apes that Humans bred with had similar amounts of meat on their bones plus Gorillas, Chimpanzees, and Orangutans are not extinct yet so even more living specimens are alive to compare to...  If Gorillas were extinct before the white man ever seen one and they reconstructed it in museums some people would scoff at it saying "how do you know it looked like that?" just like all the Scientific "Experts" in the United Kingdom scoffed at the first Duck Billed Platypus brought back from Australia as a Joke and a Hoaxed Specimen because obviously nothing like that could exist in the real world they lived in!!

up4-UFSa0xnc18Igzy5IY_npXfHbRvUx3AJSxdek-_UQJI1XNWA8yyDm-s_kP9KEgdM8jsDdCAt-ibj1k_TneBHoxaWQEgwyM0gitiqjHVl0FLorHPGvRJOfInfKBg.jpg

220px-2D_facial_reconstruction.jpg

platypus-swimming.jpg

SackScratch

there's still Mysteries on this Planet to be found that Scientists can't deny, they prove themselves wrong all the time, re-writing the Science books often to correct mistakes from the past, just watched a dvd of a 2003 Dinosaur Documentary showing how the "Experts" had placed the wrong heads on Dinosaur Museum Skeletons!  Here's some new findings from just the past 2 decades... 

3F746F4600000578-0-image-a-3_1492775394342.jpg

480x480.jpg

6ee58f9d37eb962c576038fa14a38849.jpg

habitat of Komodo Dragons...

640px-Komodo_dragon_distribution.gif

• Upvote 1

SackScratch

More on the Hobbit...

Hobbit.jpg

Amazingly an isolated tribe have existed on an island off the coast of Malaysia for thousands of years that have DNA of Southern African Pygmies, island owned by India and the island is supposed to be off limits but a few go there anyway and end up on a Rotisserie!! 

IMG_20200802_065740.jpg

IMG_20200802_065521.jpg

• Upvote 2

SackScratch

as to previous commenters on discrepancy in adding flesh to a skeleton... if Gorillas had gone extinct before live specimens where recovered to analyze... how close would scientists have come to the reality of what the species actually looked like without a live specimen??  ... here's a modern Human skeleton next to a full grown Silverback Gorilla skeleton displayed in a Museum... 

IMG_20200802_070319.jpg

Incorrigible1

I'm curious, SackS. Are we to infer H. floresiensis is responsible for eliminating the Komodo dragon from Flores? I'm asking. If you're not sure, that's fine, I'll do further investigation to answer my question.

Thanks for the informative, thought--provoking posting!

Sam
On 10/18/2019 at 9:02 AM, SackScratch said:

Not saying these are real but if you know the story behind them post it here or if you've got some decent Trail Cam pics post them!  I have several scattered around on my Android I'll find them and post them here, ones I've found floating around on the internet... 

s8YtEXWf_t.jpgHeres a common one found all over the place with no explanation of where it was took and it's been lumped in the pile of man in ape suit, has anyone confessed it was a Hoax? I've only seen one Bigfoot and it was only illuminated by the moon light so details are only a silhouette of a large biped hairy ape like creature is what I saw probably around 8 foot tall but details this clear I didn't see!  Yeah it does look like a suit but I've seen some weird trail cam pics like the mangy bigfoot apple theif pic and it's been deemed authentic!

Its a man in a suit just look at the face with a magnifying glass

Moonface

A mixture of funny and interesting images.

Moonface
On 11/11/2019 at 12:10 AM, SackScratch said:

IMG_20191028_124116.jpg

IMG_20191028_123448.jpg

Although it's rather indistinct, the difference in size between the 'creature' and the man is interesting...

NatFoot

Definitely looks like a black cutout to me.

SWWASAS
Posted (edited)

I got a neighbor messing with me now.      He put out an 8 foot cutout of a BF that really gets me going when I come down the road in low light and see it.   Not sure what the story is because he does not know me very well.     I will take a picture of it next time I remember to do it.   I am an anachronism in that I often do not take my cell phone with me.   The best days of my working life were when I did not have a desk and a telephone.    I hate the bloody contraptions.  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 1

wiiawiwb

Amen to that SWWASAS. 

SackScratch
On 8/4/2020 at 5:15 PM, SWWASAS said:

I got a neighbor messing with me now.      He put out an 8 foot cutout of a BF that really gets me going when I come down the road in low light and see it.   Not sure what the story is because he does not know me very well.     I will take a picture of it next time I remember to do it.   I am an anachronism in that I often do not take my cell phone with me.   The best days of my working life were when I did not have a desk and a telephone.    I hate the bloody contraptions.  

it was investigated in the "Bigfoot Lives" dvd, never could find anything on it anywhere else, pics are from my TV screen, it definitely changes positions in the pics, arms move around, posture changes, etc... people say these are a cardboard cutout also... 

IMG_20200731_065638.jpg

IMG_20200731_065802.jpg

anyone know anything more about this case?  all I know is from the video link and it's from a remote country area of Colorado...

https://youtu.be/dYLxsUTemvA 

IMG_20200807_190731.jpg

Todd Standing??

SackScratch

anyone seen this show?

IMG_20200803_095739.jpg

any new info on this case?

IMG_20200803_102901.jpg

hiflier

I would say the lower pics are photoshopped. When compared to the original of just the bison the second bison from the left is casting a long shadow. In the pic with the "Bigfoot" in the middle the Bison shadow has been cut off with almost no shadow cast by the "Bigfoot"? Don't know bout the "guy" in the background, nor the supposed Russian Yeti.

BlackRockBigfoot
On 8/8/2020 at 8:16 PM, SackScratch said:

anyone seen this show?

IMG_20200803_095739.jpg

any new info on this case?

IMG_20200803_102901.jpg

As far as the Dyatlov Pass pic, I go back and forth on whether it is a guy in old Soviet cold weather gear or something else.

With the bison pics, I think that they figure next to the bison is almost definitely a guy in cold weather gear. I don't know what to think about the figure in the background.  I don't recall even seeing that figure when these pics originally came out.  I just didn't notice it.  

If that's a Sasquatch.... it's a leggy one.