Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

Celtic Raider
On 8/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, OkieFoot said:

I've seen another picture of a gorilla recently and it was the same "two tone" shading so it very likely is a gorilla. Every video showing a bipedal hair covered figure that I've seen has always been the same color head to foot. I would be surprised if someone that wanted a custom suit would even think to say they wanted it with two shades of color since everything in videos is one color.

That's interesting about gorilla's washing their food in water. 

Thats a good point about the suit fur, someone would have to put a lot if thought into it to get something like that. Not just an opportunistic hoaxer. Probably if you look closely most animals have some variation of tone, that could be a good thing to look for to distinguish real hair/fur from a monotone suit.

It really is quite odd seeing gorillas wash their food, it's a very 'human' trait and some can feel a bit taken aback.

I was always under the impression that the Florida Skunkape photos are of a real animal. I live in the south, and a lot of reports that come out of the south are of a more chimp-like face opposed to it being more human-like. The closest thing I can compare the subject of those photos to is an Orangutang. There are most certainly sub-species of Sasquatch if they truly exist. I think there is a good chance of being completely different species  of relic apes that account for all the different sightings' descriptions.  Patty and the most other sightings seem to be a Gigantopithecus or descendant of one, but if the Myakka photos are legit and not doctored in any way, then that is something entirely different, not just a Gigantopithecus that has adapted to the change in habitat that the Everglades present. This seems to be the most likely conclusion if both are real, and it seems that the typical Sasquatch and the Skunk Ape are both present in Florida, because other photos and videos of alleged Skunk Apes seem to more closely resemble Patty.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic