Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch

On 8/21/2020 at 9:18 PM, OkieFoot said:

I've seen another picture of a gorilla recently and it was the same "two tone" shading so it very likely is a gorilla. Every video showing a bipedal hair covered figure that I've seen has always been the same color head to foot. I would be surprised if someone that wanted a custom suit would even think to say they wanted it with two shades of color since everything in videos is one color.

That's interesting about gorilla's washing their food in water. 

Thats a good point about the suit fur, someone would have to put a lot if thought into it to get something like that. Not just an opportunistic hoaxer. Probably if you look closely most animals have some variation of tone, that could be a good thing to look for to distinguish real hair/fur from a monotone suit.

It really is quite odd seeing gorillas wash their food, it's a very 'human' trait and some can feel a bit taken aback.

I was always under the impression that the Florida Skunkape photos are of a real animal. I live in the south, and a lot of reports that come out of the south are of a more chimp-like face opposed to it being more human-like. The closest thing I can compare the subject of those photos to is an Orangutang. There are most certainly sub-species of Sasquatch if they truly exist. I think there is a good chance of being completely different species  of relic apes that account for all the different sightings' descriptions.  Patty and the most other sightings seem to be a Gigantopithecus or descendant of one, but if the Myakka photos are legit and not doctored in any way, then that is something entirely different, not just a Gigantopithecus that has adapted to the change in habitat that the Everglades present. This seems to be the most likely conclusion if both are real, and it seems that the typical Sasquatch and the Skunk Ape are both present in Florida, because other photos and videos of alleged Skunk Apes seem to more closely resemble Patty.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 6 months later...

more misc pics I ran across... 

this one I made, took 2 best images I could find of Patty Film and put them together flipped for different look... 

IMG_20210313_033539.jpg

anyone have anymore of these National Park Warning Posters pics?  I just started running across these on-line...

IMG_20210320_085249.jpg

IMG_20210320_085411.jpg

IMG_20210320_085142.jpg

• Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
1 hour ago, SackScratch said:

anyone have anymore of these National Park Warning Posters pics?  I just started running across these on-line...

IMG_20210320_085249.jpg

IMG_20210320_085411.jpg

IMG_20210320_085142.jpg

Very interesting. Out of curiosity are these posters "tongue in cheek" or tacit acknowledgment by the U.S. Forest Service of Sasquatches existence? 

• Sésquac
BFF Patron
5 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Very interesting. Out of curiosity are these posters "tongue in cheek" or tacit acknowledgment by the U.S. Forest Service of Sasquatches existence? 

I was with a woman travel companion in South Central Oregon.    We visited a district ranger station looking for trails to hike.    WIthout any prompting from me my companion asked the ranger if they had any recent bigfoot sightings in the area.   The woman ranger looked a bit surprised but told us the location of some recent sightings.     Seems like as long as you do not pin them down they will tell you what they know.  

31 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I was with a woman travel companion in South Central Oregon.    We visited a district ranger station looking for trails to hike.    WIthout any prompting from me my companion asked the ranger if they had any recent bigfoot sightings in the area.   The woman ranger looked a bit surprised but told us the location of some recent sightings.     Seems like as long as you do not pin them down they will tell you what they know.  

That is interesting, and I bet there are many more forest rangers with similar knowledge. What could potentially be of great value to Bigfoot research would be an investigator interviewing forest rangers and other personnel who work in the forests for the purpose of compiling reports. Now that would make for a productive investigation. I wonder if such research has been conducted? I don't seem to recall John Green mentioning many sightings by forestry personnel in any of his books. 

Edited by Wooly Booger

• Sésquac
BFF Patron

I would bet that it is official USFS policy not to confirm existence of bigfoot.  The Ranger we talked to was simply reporting what people told her.    She in no way confirmed that there was anything out there.     I would bet that the people who cruise timber sales and mark off the bounderies of the sales have seen a lot of BF.    I posted a Craigslist ad one time seeking loggers who would talk to me off the record about what they had seen.      The ad was taken down in less that 24 hours.    Someone complained.     Also in the middle of my former research area is an area that was designated as a Special Management Unit Boundary.    Blue signs were posted all around the bounderies of it.   Then when the logging rolled through clear cutting  the area,   it was not touched.   It is about a 10 acre island of woods surrounded by clear cut now.   It was in this marked area that most of my BF contact and footprint finds were.    This was State Forest rather than federal forest.    But someone knew BF were in the area.     Sadly they did not reserve enough area and they left no cover getting in and out of the special use area,  so the BF family that had been there moved away.   One thing BF seems to need to hang around in an area is enough cover to move about without being seen.   An island of timber just does not cut it for a hunter gatherer that has to move around to eat.  If you see one of these signs check out the area very carefully.   I contacted the state and asked what was special about the area.   They did not respond.  

IMG_1047.JPG

46 minutes ago, SWWASAS said:

I would bet that it is official USFS policy not to confirm existence of bigfoot.  The Ranger we talked to was simply reporting what people told her.    She in no way confirmed that there was anything out there.     I would bet that the people who cruise timber sales and mark off the bounderies of the sales have seen a lot of BF.    I posted a Craigslist ad one time seeking loggers who would talk to me off the record about what they had seen.      The ad was taken down in less that 24 hours.    Someone complained.     Also in the middle of my former research area is an area that was designated as a Special Management Unit Boundary.    Blue signs were posted all around the bounderies of it.   Then when the logging rolled through clear cutting  the area,   it was not touched.   It is about a 10 acre island of woods surrounded by clear cut now.   It was in this marked area that most of my BF contact and footprint finds were.    This was State Forest rather than federal forest.    But someone knew BF were in the area.     Sadly they did not reserve enough area and they left no cover getting in and out of the special use area,  so the BF family that had been there moved away.   One thing BF seems to need to hang around in an area is enough cover to move about without being seen.   An island of timber just does not cut it for a hunter gatherer that has to move around to eat.  If you see one of these signs check out the area very carefully.   I contacted the state and asked what was special about the area.   They did not respond.  

IMG_1047.JPG

I appreciate the information. Thank you. I agree that it is very likely the U.S. Forest Service is aware of the existence of Sasquatches. But like any government agency they don't want to upset the status quo. 

Out of curiosity, have you ever seen a Bigfoot before? I hope to have a sighting tonight myself. I'm In a very rural area in central Tennessee for that very purpose. Planning a night time investigation. 

Admin
On 3/21/2021 at 7:11 PM, SWWASAS said:

I posted a Craigslist ad one time seeking loggers who would talk to me off the record about what they had seen.      The ad was taken down in less that 24 hours.    Someone complained.

Never having used Craigslist or knowing their rules, even if someone complained, what rule did you violate or why was it taken down. 

Just curious...

There was a time you could solicit essentially anything on Craigslist lol.   More than likely it was in the wrong listing.   Pretty much anything goes.   

• gigantor unfeatured this topic