Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch

I use imagebox, makes pics 800×800 but at least the pics don't vanish or turn into website ads like lots of the other image hosting sites out there... and direct linking is allowed on the 800×800 size pics, just not the bigger ones... anyway, here's some more of the New York pics and size comparison, it was very large whatever it was... 

tA5HYs0l_t.jpg

TMOUCEeT_t.jpg

12 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

Last one just looks like it was poorly airbrushed in. And it looks like it has three arms. and a pompadour.

the quality is not great, these are pics off the screen using my Android of the photos, could not find these online to get a better version.  Only have them on a dvd! What looks like a third arm is actually a tall weed of some sort, not so obvious in these pics I took of the photos off my tv screen.

Here's 2 more old pics that float around the internet with not much story behind them other than they were taken in the 1970's, I don't remember ever seeing these in any of the Bigfoot Documentaries I have and I have most of them ever released including most Bigfoot tv shows ever made...

34pXmT7V_t.jpg

VZUmmVMs_t.jpg

VZUmmVMs_t.jpg

lzR0ebh9_t.jpg

These pictures just seem to be more evidence that there are likely pictures in peoples shoe boxes of bigfoot.     Taken decades ago and forgotten until someone passes on and the relatives have no idea they existed or when and where the picture was taken.     I have been noticing BF silhouettes and bumper stickers on cars more and more often.    Have no idea if they are witnesses or believers.    I also wonder if so many people in the PNW have had experiences or know someone that does,   that it is pretty much accepted that BF exists.     All of those stickers on cars would seem to indicate that is possible.    

Another unknown pic with contrast altered to bring out details, if anyone knows anything about it let me know... 

IMG_20191030_150630.jpg

Admin

^ I kind of like this one, and do not remember seeing it before. Looks very large and bulky, but the arms do no seem long enough.

5 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Not bad. Looks like a short human in a well padded suit.Especially around the middle. 

Thanks for sharing.

I've posted some before on other forums that were actual photos from National Geographic of Gorilla's in the wild and everyone said they were fake! A man in an padded Ape suit!! lol

15 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Another unknown pic with contrast altered to bring out details, if anyone knows anything about it let me know... 

IMG_20191030_150630.jpg

Blurry enough to be fake.

21 hours ago, SackScratch said:

It's better than a BlobSquatch! :blob:

Debatable, but the whole "They know the cameras are there" argumentis kinda pointless when I've seen mundane animals like deer, coyotes and the like demonstrate the same ability. Yes, they are detectable, it's maybe more about how some things react to them, knowing that

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor pinned, unpinned and featured this topic