Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch
13 hours ago, WSA said:

Just shows how fast things are developing here....another one for the graphic, our newest ancestor, H. naledi. Handsome guy, no?

image.jpeg.62c3dfc773c551d54991bcb202ae8166.jpeg

None of them would have any problem finding breeding partners today!  lol... I have 3% Neanderthal DNA in me according to 23andMe test I paid for and most of my ancestors came from Ireland and Scotland.  Over many spans of warming trends in between Ice Ages many non-human primates came and went on the British Islands, the Human History is a complex history of inter-breeding along with genetic mutations over spans of millions of years.  Remember not long ago Neanderthals were not considered Human until after they found traces of their DNA in Europeans and Asians so they had to include them, watch for many others to be thrown in soon starting with the Denisovans which have been found in modern Asians!  Seems whenever Homo Erectus came into an area they humped and hunted everything into Extinction, not much different than modern Humans today!

SackScratch

what happens to some people that go out Hunting for the Sasquatch!! lol ... watched "Missing 411 the Hunted" and I bet that dvd is the Tip of the Iceberg! 

IMG_20191102_162124.jpg

IMG_20191102_162413.jpg

IMG_20191102_162013.jpg

SackScratch

I've read several things about this photo online, most say it's a Silverback Gorilla and a few say it's photoshopped due to something about the legs in the water, anyone know more about it?

IMG_20171120_031411.jpg

On 11/2/2019 at 6:07 PM, SackScratch said:

I've read several things about this photo online, most say it's a Silverback Gorilla and a few say it's photoshopped due to something about the legs in the water, anyone know more about it?

IMG_20171120_031411.jpg

Look at the very bottom of the legs, right above the water. It looks like the bottom of a pair of pants. Natural fur wouldn't do that, would it? This looks fake to me.

SWWASAS
BFF Donor

Depends on the fur.     If the fur is oily like an otter,   water would not do much but if dry and not oily,   wetting in the water would make it stick to the leg and look like that.  Whatever this is,  it does not look like a costume to me.  

SackScratch

Depends on the fur.     If the fur is oily like an otter,   water would not do much but if dry and not oily,   wetting in the water would make it stick to the leg and look like that.  Whatever this is,  it does not look like a costume to me.  

Found it floating around the internet with no location detail, date, circumstances, nothing, if it was Oregon USA I'd say it's either a good suit or a Squatch, if it's Congo Africa then it's a Gorilla or strange looking Bili Ape.

SWWASAS
BFF Donor
19 hours ago, SackScratch said:

Found it floating around the internet with no location detail, date, circumstances, nothing, if it was Oregon USA I'd say it's either a good suit or a Squatch, if it's Congo Africa then it's a Gorilla or strange looking Bili Ape.

The torso looks too long compared with the leg length for it to be a BF.    Most descriptions of adult BF don't mention anything out of human proportions other than the arm length being longer.        I would say the picture is a gorilla.    The vegetation may be the key to where the picture was taken.   It certainly does not look like Oregon to me.  Looks more tropical.   

SackScratch

Posting these for reference, Humans get a creepy feeling when they see Known Apes walking on 2 legs and if the pics are put out on the internet with no back story they often say it looks fake... 

IMG_20191106_072709.jpg

IMG_20191106_073025.jpg

IMG_20191106_072912.jpg

• Upvote 2
SWWASAS
BFF Donor

The one behind the stump is classic.      They know that by doing that most people would assume they are a stump.  

BFF Donor
1 hour ago, SWWASAS said:

The one behind the stump is classic.      They know that by doing that most people would assume they are a stump.  

You think it's real? Doesn't look well built enough for me.

SWWASAS
BFF Donor

The teen age ones are often described as being very lanky and lean.    My theory is that the tribe or family is patriarchal, the A male has first dibs on food so females and youngsters eat last.    Lions and other predators behave this way.   Especially if the A male is the hunter.  

bipedalist
BFF Patron
4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

That one is from Greenbrier, WVA area and is a known stump and has been debunked in numerous places including BFF 1.0

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor pinned, unpinned and featured this topic