Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch
1 hour ago, Catmandoo said:

Can you find any GoPro doggie pictures with the target about 1/4 mile away?  

it's better than a BlobSquatch! lol

SackScratch
On 11/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, SackScratch said:

For the Comedic Value:

IMG_20171120_024309.jpg

On 11/13/2019 at 4:16 PM, SWWASAS said:

For Cliff to stand by that sign with a big smile could be misinterpreted!

the fact that Cliff has spent many nights camping alone in that area could also be misinterpreted!!

SWWASAS
BFF Donor

Is that the origin of the phrase monkeying around?  

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Like 1
SackScratch

this could be Cliff one day!  If the Sasquatch doesn't do other things to him before or after!!  Perhaps ending up a Cold Case on another Missing 411 dvd!

IMG_20190726_172713.jpg

IMG_20190726_172557.jpg

SackScratch

Instead of starting another thread I'll post this here... when I was about 7 years old my dad took me to a used book store, I picked out several Dinosaur Archeology books and these 2 Bigfoot Books which sparked my interest in the Bigfoot and other Cryptids Phenomenon... I read them for years and collected more later on... 

IMG_20191117_180437.jpg

IMG_20191117_190011.jpg

I remember the day clearly since my father worked all the time at a Goodyear Tire Plant and I spent very little time with him while growing up, he often worked Saturdays also so Id be lucky to do anything with my father 1 day a week which often was just the family going to a restaurant and to a movie theatre afterwards.

Anyways these were for sure my first 2 Bigfoot Books I ever owned and read as a kid.

SackScratch

Also instead of posting this in a new thread I'll put it here, I went to a strange museum in Austin, Texas that I never knew existed that had Bigfoot artifacts and supposedly the original Minnesota IceMan on display...

IMG_20191118_204351.jpg

IMG_20191118_203534.jpg

IMG_20191118_200638.jpg

IMG_20191118_204424.jpg

IMG_20191118_204933.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
SackScratch

I enhanced these trail-cam pics of what was supposedly a Big Thicket National Forest Texas SkunkApe messing with a camera strapped to a tree about 6 to 7 feet off the ground... 

IMG_20191018_090934.jpg

Squatch Sightings Map:

IMG_20191123_010032.jpg

I thought this one was super interesting

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigfoot/comments/9j7frr/trail_cam_pics/

It’s a weird foot? (Is there a mid-tarsal break, etc. visible? Is the ankle in the ‘right’ place?)

47D4F182-2A35-46BD-8D34-EACEC88AFF35.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 11:01 AM, Madison5716 said:

Out of all the photos posted in this link, this one is the only one I find interesting. I find the leg bends correctly and the arms are super long, and she's hauling ass, not waddling around. The feet look big, and so does the shoulder width. This pix looks good to me.

image.png.ab11b5fc4ab97b9d5aa4031a433a8532.png

Madi - You got a good eye.  Take a look at the arm and hand positions.  Because of their long arms, BFs use them to propel their motion by gabbing limbs in front or the ground and pulling through as they move.  In this photo you can see the arm in front is heavily upped with hand down and the one in back is has significant follow through kind of like a golf swing.  Humans walk with both hands resting straight down and not much arm motion and run with both hands pointing forwards.  Beyond that, everything else looks pretty much perfect. 

If it is a guy BF, he could be lead singer in an 80's hair band.  If it is a girl, she must have studied Farrah Fawcett's hair style.  That is quite the mane.

Madison5716
BFF Donor

And look at those shoulders! I didn't notice the cupped hands facing backwards, but you're right!

The only downside to me is the calves to feet.  Looks a little like oversized Uggs.

The face is more dogman than traditional BF.

The hair between the fingers is interesting as well.

I think motion blur is causing the effects on the extremities. The out of focus branches in the left foreground suggest a trail cam possibly concealed in brush aimed down at a game trail. Lens is fixed focus so everything past a certain point is in sharp enough focus to distinguish species and general size, doesn't need to be portrait quality. If Sasquatch was a recognized species then hoaxing would likely fade away and the hunter who placed the camera would now understand why the white tails were acting spookier than usual. Those are impressive shoulders, and the torso rotation relative to head position fits what Patty demonstrates in the PGF and with commonly reported traits observed by witnesses. The overall body position may indicate the subject heard/sensed something relating to camera operation but with no flash in daylight operation and depending on how well the camera was camouflaged, had only a general idea where to look.

This doesn't have the posed appearance of so many obvious fakes. If it is a hoax it was done with some thought and knowledge of the subject. I'd like to know the backstory on this one, but certainly wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

• 3 weeks later...
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

I have never been able to determine the origins of this photo.

Anyone know the backstory on

it?

IMG_20191107_064035.jpg.474b46859be714c1847a7a4a7d8343d6.jpg

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 2 months later...
SackScratch
On 1/6/2020 at 4:50 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I have never been able to determine the origins of this photo.

Anyone know the backstory on

it?

IMG_20191107_064035.jpg.474b46859be714c1847a7a4a7d8343d6.jpg

I saw somewhere years ago that the photo was taken somewhere in Russia, they sometimes show the pic on shows about bigfoot but don't tell where it was taken!

I found this somewhere also!

IMG_20191117_174325.jpg

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor pinned, unpinned and featured this topic