Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

cmknight

Isn't that bottom photo one of the Myakka Skunkape photos? I think (maybe mistaken, tho) that it was reportedly some sort of monkey that had escaped/was loose.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
5 hours ago, SackScratch said:

I saw somewhere years ago that the photo was taken somewhere in Russia, they sometimes show the pic on shows about bigfoot but don't tell where it was taken!

I found this somewhere also!

IMG_20191117_174325.jpg

That looks like the Florida skunk ape pics with a filter on it...

unnamed.jpg

Carnivore

That is definitely an edited close up from the well known skunk ape photo. Here is another photo of the same subject but in a different position. 

skunk-ape-alleged-sighting.jpg

SackScratch

On 4/3/2020 at 1:20 PM, Carnivore said:

That is definitely an edited close up from the well known skunk ape photo. Here is another photo of the same subject but in a different position. 

That's one Nasty SkunkApe!! lol

Carnivore

@SackScratch It's one of the more intriguing photos being that it at least appears to be some type of real ape. I was looking around at more photos of it and saw a comment that mentioned how you can see that the leaves across its face are not actually attached to a plant. It appears that the thing had stuck the leaves to its face as a possible attempt at camouflage. The gif makes it easier to see how even when the subject moves, the leaves remain in the same position on the face. I remember once seeing a video of an orangutang that was using tree branches to cover itself up for camouflage. However, I do not think that this thing is an orangutang. 

wx5b313708.gif

Edited by Carnivore

I don't think it has leaves in on it's face, I think someone did a photoshop and the leaves from the original pic were shopped into the move up of the head by shopping the 2nd pic.  You can see other deformation of the foliage magically moving up in the 2nd pic.  Then the leaves by it's feet in the 2nd pic - where did they magically come from?  I think the 2nd pic is shopped for whatever reason.  The moving foliage on the face, mid-body and sudden appearance of leaves by the feet are all very suspect to me.

Carnivore

I always accept that some sort of editing could exist when looking at photos. With these photos, you can see that the leaves on the face are not attached to a plant in either of them. The photo I have attached gives a fairly clear view of the leaves on the face not being connected to anything. I cannot verify if it was actually the first photo that was taken, but I believe it is considered to be.

As for the moving plants, I do think the area at the bottom of the gif in particular does look odd. Although, a possible explanation outside of photo editing could be that the plant was being pushed down while the figure was leaned forward and then moved back up once the subject itself moved back a bit. That type of thing can be seen in other areas when looking at the gif, so I wouldn't deem it impossible. The gif has cropped the photos quite a lot and I see how it makes it look like the leaves appear out of nowhere at first glance, though. 

I'm not saying any of this to advocate for it being real but I just find these things interesting. 

SackScratch

seeing if these post...

bigfoot.gif

tumblr_oplhsh3PW51w47np7o1_500.gif

DahindenFilmSitePhoto.jpg

rd_72bluffcreekzoomin.jpg

making-and-showing-casts-patter.jpg

On 4/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, Carnivore said:

@SackScratch It's one of the more intriguing photos being that it at least appears to be some type of real ape. I was looking around at more photos of it and saw a comment that mentioned how you can see that the leaves across its face are not actually attached to a plant. It appears that the thing had stuck the leaves to its face as a possible attempt at camouflage. The gif makes it easier to see how even when the subject moves, the leaves remain in the same position on the face. I remember once seeing a video of an orangutang that was using tree branches to cover itself up for camouflage. However, I do not think that this thing is an orangutang. 

wx5b313708.gif

if the supposed woman who anonymously mailed these photos to the Myakka Sheriff's office somehow faked them or it was really a man playing a Hoax you'd think they'd re-use the elaborate costume or dummy to do more hoaxing since this one took off in the newspapers then the internet worldwide after that not to mention ending up on tv newscasts and tv shows over the years!!

it's probably a real creature...

• Upvote 1
  • gigantor featured this topic
Carnivore

@SackScratch There is a claim that the image is just a photoshop and the body of the figure was created from a photo taken of a Ripley's Bigfoot exhibit in Dells, Wisconsin. I looked around and found an article that compared them side by side. I do not believe that claim to be accurate and I think at the very least, the figure was actually there rather than edited into the image. Also, I agree with your point which questions why it would never be used again. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 2.38.15 PM.png

SackScratch
On 4/13/2020 at 8:16 PM, Carnivore said:

@SackScratch There is a claim that the image is just a photoshop and the body of the figure was created from a photo taken of a Ripley's Bigfoot exhibit in Dells, Wisconsin. I looked around and found an article that compared them side by side. I do not believe that claim to be accurate and I think at the very least, the figure was actually there rather than edited into the image. Also, I agree with your point which questions why it would never be used again. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 2.38.15 PM.png

I've been in the UFO Field a long time and from before I was born up until Jurassic Park came out most of the UFO reports were De-Bunked by the various UFO De-Bunkers (likely getting paid by some shadow group headquartered in Parts Unknown to do so) as the Planet Venus, Swamp Gas or Hoaxes then new technology came along and everything strange became De-Bunked as CGI or Photoshop... then easy to purchase Drones came along which really muddied the water... If the Phoenix Lights came back today most would say they were Drones if saw on a mass scale like before which would hold up better than the dropping flares theory the De-Bunkers used in 1997... 

Feuding between UFO Groups and Researchers abounds today just like always and most are chasing their tails like a Kitten and I see much the same in the Bigfoot Field... If I could jump forward to the year 2050 ... I bet I'd be amazed that they're still analyzing the 1967 Patterson Film and still don't know if it's real or not and still hunting for more Giganto fossils in Asia trying to find some young enough to get good DNA from...

norseman
BFF Donor
51 minutes ago, SackScratch said:

I've been in the UFO Field a long time and from before I was born up until Jurassic Park came out most of the UFO reports were De-Bunked by the various UFO De-Bunkers (likely getting paid by some shadow group headquartered in Parts Unknown to do so) as the Planet Venus, Swamp Gas or Hoaxes then new technology came along and everything strange became De-Bunked as CGI or Photoshop... then easy to purchase Drones came along which really muddied the water... If the Phoenix Lights came back today most would say they were Drones if saw on a mass scale like before which would hold up better than the dropping flares theory the De-Bunkers used in 1997... 

Feuding between UFO Groups and Researchers abounds today just like always and most are chasing their tails like a Kitten and I see much the same in the Bigfoot Field... If I could jump forward to the year 2050 ... I bet I'd be amazed that they're still analyzing the 1967 Patterson Film and still don't know if it's real or not and still hunting for more Giganto fossils in Asia trying to find some young enough to get good DNA from...

The problem with UFO’s is that if something is truly out there? It’s studying us.... not the other way around. Not sure what physical “evidence” we could get from an alien species a million years more advanced than we are.

Thats not true with a hominid still living in our forests and jungles. At some point if it’s real? It’s gonna get discovered. 

SackScratch
9 hours ago, norseman said:

The problem with UFO’s is that if something is truly out there? It’s studying us.... not the other way around. Not sure what physical “evidence” we could get from an alien species a million years more advanced than we are.

Thats not true with a hominid still living in our forests and jungles. At some point if it’s real? It’s gonna get discovered. 

When I was a kid I thought to myself while reading Bigfoot Books that any day now someone is gonna hit a Bigfoot on a road or highway since humans are covering the planet with roads, highways, and bulldozing the natural habitat to cover it with cement to build Strip Malls, Houses and Apartment Complexes...  with less and less habitat to hide in the Bigfoot's would need to cross roads more and more and get hit by a car and they'll finally have a body to study but it's still not happened although a guy wearing a Ghillie Suit got hit and killed recently crossing the highway in Montana trying to spook drivers...

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/28/us/montana-big-foot-accident/index.html 

if you do a google search there's even more incidents like this, in one case a man was hit by a car while running from a guy wearing a Gorilla Costume and died!!

It's amazing on a planet that's 71% covered by oceans that humans are covering most of the rest with Mega Ghettos, sprawling suburbs, strip malls, gas stations, fast food joints, golf courses sprayed with roundup daily, etc... leaving millions of land dwelling life forms not much left to live on squeezing them into tiny areas waiting to be covered in cement so nothing can grow or survive... 

Meanwhile humans are spending Billions of $$$ trying to find Life on Mars and other worlds... If there was a habitat on Mars and large life forms humans would have been there in the 1980's killing them and beginning the process of covering the planet with cement but no life and no liveable atmosphere so no human colony, the USA pulled funding for Apollo in the 1970's to focus on bombing Vietnam!!  NASA's next target was Mars for a 1980 human landing!

Landusepiechart.png

Huntster
14 hours ago, norseman said:

......Thats not true with a hominid still living in our forests and jungles. At some point if it’s real? It’s gonna get discovered. 

If government wants these creatures to remain cryptid, it's entirely possible that they will remain cryptid.

I gotta think that eventually a semi with a dashcam or some other vehicle is going to cream one on the road.  History says otherwise so far but eventually you’d think so......

Huntster
6 minutes ago, Twist said:

I gotta think that eventually a semi with a dashcam or some other vehicle is going to cream one on the road.  History says otherwise so far but eventually you’d think so......

I have a dash cam in just one of my several vehicles, but it is the vehicle I primarily use. Even if whatever animal I hit runs off to die, the skeptic community would have to convict me in a court of law to effectively accuse me of orchestrating a hoax if I hit a bipedal animal and my dash cam shows my vehicle rolling over it, or it flies over my rig. It would become the new PG film, and they'd have to find a dead Bob H.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor pinned, unpinned and featured this topic