Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

norseman
BFF Donor
7 hours ago, SackScratch said:

When I was a kid I thought to myself while reading Bigfoot Books that any day now someone is gonna hit a Bigfoot on a road or highway since humans are covering the planet with roads, highways, and bulldozing the natural habitat to cover it with cement to build Strip Malls, Houses and Apartment Complexes...  with less and less habitat to hide in the Bigfoot's would need to cross roads more and more and get hit by a car and they'll finally have a body to study but it's still not happened although a guy wearing a Ghillie Suit got hit and killed recently crossing the highway in Montana trying to spook drivers...

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/28/us/montana-big-foot-accident/index.html 

if you do a google search there's even more incidents like this, in one case a man was hit by a car while running from a guy wearing a Gorilla Costume and died!!

It's amazing on a planet that's 71% covered by oceans that humans are covering most of the rest with Mega Ghettos, sprawling suburbs, strip malls, gas stations, fast food joints, golf courses sprayed with roundup daily, etc... leaving millions of land dwelling life forms not much left to live on squeezing them into tiny areas waiting to be covered in cement so nothing can grow or survive... 

Meanwhile humans are spending Billions of $$$ trying to find Life on Mars and other worlds... If there was a habitat on Mars and large life forms humans would have been there in the 1980's killing them and beginning the process of covering the planet with cement but no life and no liveable atmosphere so no human colony, the USA pulled funding for Apollo in the 1970's to focus on bombing Vietnam!!  NASA's next target was Mars for a 1980 human landing!

Landusepiechart.png

I disagree to a point. Bluff creek is more wild now than when the first tracks were discovered. Logging on the National Forest is way down. And while cities grow? That’s because rural populations dwindle! So while I hear you about human development? Sometimes it works opposite as expected.

And of course there are some that will tell you Bigfoot likes to hang out in suburbia!!!

But your right, I feel like we need to prove the species real to set aside lands forever for its well being. Where I see decay the most is with privately held timber ground. Boise Cascade, Plum Creek, Weyerhaeuser..... selling off land to be developed.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
3 hours ago, Huntster said:

If government wants these creatures to remain cryptid, it's entirely possible that they will remain cryptid.

I keep coming back to this same idea.  

The argument has been made in the past concerning the hypothetical government desire to keep these creatures hidden... either because of the effect/cost on areas that would be declared off limits for their habitat or because of the truth that such creatures might reveal about the evolution or origins of man.  Arguments have been made for and against these ideas.

The one thing that always raises my suspicions concerning a government cover-up are news stories like this:

Aggressive monkey terrorizes Santa Fe

This story was nationwide for a couple of days in 2019...then the whole story just vanished.  No resolution.  No follow up.  Nothing. 

The national news cycle is fickle and had a short attention span; but even after the national news moved on to the next story, you would expect the local news to continue to cover it.  

No matter where you live in North America, a monkey running around attacking children and pets is a crazy story.

When stuff like this hits the national news and then just vanishes..it piques my curiosity.  

The dead llamas in Kentucky...the mysterious horse attacks here in South Carolina, etc..... All big stories that just fizzled out with no real answers or proof of follow up.

It always made me think that, if the government really wanted these things hidden, then a type specimen will never appear.  Shot a Bigfoot and try and present the body as proof?  It would be easy as pie for the government to swoop in to replace the Sasquatch body with that of a chimp or orangutan, and then everyone has a good laugh about the overly excitable Bigfoot Hunter who shot an escaped pet or lab animal.  

The story would be in the news for a day or so...only to be forgotten a short time later when the next celebrity scandal erupts.  

16 minutes ago, norseman said:

I disagree to a point. Bluff creek is more wild now than when the first tracks were discovered. Logging on the National Forest is way down. And while cities grow? That’s because rural populations dwindle! So while I hear you about human development? Sometimes it works opposite as expected.

And of course there are some that will tell you Bigfoot likes to hang out in suburbia!!!

But your right, I feel like we need to prove the species real to set aside lands forever for its well being. Where I see decay the most is with privately held timber ground. Boise Cascade, Plum Creek, Weyerhaeuser..... selling off land to be developed.

Ah.  The elusive suburban Bigfoot.

We will occasionally hear from people in the area who believe that they have Bigfoot activity around their house. 

You live in a rural area of the county with miles of woodlands around you and your nearest neighbor is a mile away?  Maybe.

You live right next to the Sumter Forest and your backyard juts up against miles of mountainous woodlands? 

Possible.

You have a homeowners' association?  Best of luck to you and your 'Bigfoot' problem.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
SackScratch

I've been reading articles for years now about Trump opening up National Forests across the country to logging and hunting, the chunk of land for all humans and all the millions of land loving creatures not to mention the biggest part taken up by agriculture is way smaller than the surface of the moon, the rest is oceans and ICE (with a few penguins that haven't been slaughtered yet)

Exhibit A again: 

Landusepiechart.png

the 7% above is the dwindling piece of the planet left for the millions of creatures that live on land that humans haven't destroyed yet!

and not mentioned is a big junk of that 7% is Siberia, Antarctica, Greenland Ice Sheet, etc...

if it's a comfortable place for life to flourish that's where humans build their Strip Malls and cover everything with cement so nothing can grow or live.  Later the Strip Malls and regular Malls get covered in Gang Graffiti and bulldozed once the working people move away and turned into Housing Projects paid for with loans from China! lol

SackScratch

in the 1980's Ohio bulldozed massive woodlands to build huge Malls across the state... then the roving Gangs of Thugs took them over and people were scared to go there and they went Bankrupt, to this day they're still tearing them down or in some cases they can't even afford to tear them down...  this never ending activity of getting scared and abandoning neighborhoods has to end sooner or later because there will be no land left to push into another Suburb when running from the one that got taken over!  

I assume this is Government encouraged activity because it constantly has working people moving, building more homes, then getting scared and moving further out to Repeat the Process to stimulate the economy but you'd think being replaced with people on welfare and the reality values imploding would defeat the purpose.  

SackScratch

I've mostly lived in Lubbock, Texas and grew up in Waco but I also spent time in Florida, Seattle, New Mexico and Alabama... saw the same waste of land everywhere I lived, neighborhoods built, highly regulated to the point where you couldn't even plant a bush without neighborhood regulators permission, fine for not mowing your lawn on time, neighborhood monthly dues, expensive rent or payments then once the Thugs take over they'll give you the property for pennies after the scared rabbits abandon it and then mowing the grass is optional!!! lol... no regulations, no tickets for trash in your yard since city officials are scared to step out of their vehicles, no Neighborhood Membership Dues, no nosey neighbors filing complaints for you planting a Bush without permission... Hey, actually the neighborhoods are better once all the Scared Rabbits Run Away!! 

The Point is its destroying environments that don't have to be Destroyed every time this happens across the USA!!  

SackScratch

u-g-Q106D7P0.jpg

responsible for destroying millions of acres of trees to build houses with lots of grass to mow then abandoning those neighborhoods when they get scared and somehow taking all the $$$ with them to repeat the process... it's gotta end sometime when land runs out, I guess the USA will be as crowded as India when the process is complete...

SackScratch

Hundreds of thousands of American farmers were helped into Bankruptcy by the U.S. Government in the 1980's and 90's so they could scoop up their land and sell it to the Japanese to farm... it helped alleviate some of the debt we owed them but the U.S. Debt has never stopped increasing yearly ever since anyways, it was a drop in the bucket... many male farmers committed suicide so their families could get insurance money during this nightmare, I didn't experience it, it didn't affect me but turning a blind eye to everything is why the world is such a mess today.

Huntster

A couple of memories piqued by your post:

36 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

.........Aggressive monkey terrorizes Santa Fe

This story was nationwide for a couple of days in 2019...then the whole story just vanished.  No resolution.  No follow up.  Nothing.........

:lol:

I didn't witness this with my own eyes, but my brother and his friends were caught up in it.

In the 1970's there was a wild animal park in Irvine, California called Lion Country Safari. I believe it was the first of its kind where you drive through compound after compound in your own vehicle amid wild animals that roamed free in each compound. In the central visitor center of the park was a small lake with an island. You could rent paddle boats that looked like hippos and paddle around in the lake. There were a fairly large group of spider monkeys on the island in the trees. For some unknown reason, a group of facility personnel on the island were preparing to capture monkeys with long handled nets just as my brother and his friends rented a couple of hippo boats and set out for the show..........

Essentially, the spider monkeys kicked butt on the men and made monkeys out of them. My brother saw one man get mauled. A few monkeys actually took to the water to escape the men, and then sought refuge on the hippo boats going near the island to watch the fight. They actually kicked a monkey off of the nose of their hippo. 

It was bedlam! It always came to mind whenever I heard the phrase, "more fun than a barrel of monkeys"..........

There's another story of a giant tree in Thailand that we engineers blew up that was filled with monkeys that was almost as funny, but that's for another day...........

...........We will occasionally hear from people in the area who believe that they have Bigfoot activity around their house. 

You live in a rural area of the county with miles of woodlands around you and your nearest neighbor is a mile away?  Maybe.

You live right next to the Sumter Forest and your backyard juts up against miles of mountainous woodlands? 

Possible.

You have a homeowners' association?  Best of luck to you and your 'Bigfoot' problem.  

In the 1990's I was an Army civilian heavy equipment operator in Alaska. It was common on this post to have occasional bear problems, but a pair of grizzly twins really pushed the envelope. It was obviously their first year away from mama. They were repeatedly chased and hazed out of the family housing and cantonment areas.by the MPs. One night the boar killed a moose calf in a major's back yard in the officer's housing area........suburbia. The major and his family were awakened by the calf screaming and crying pathetically while he was being killed. The next day I was sent into the wooded strip behind the duplexes with a front end loader to scoop up the half buried carcass and take it away. Not long afterwards the boar charged an Alaska State Trooper who walked out of the fieldhouse (gymnasium) to his car. For a few days after that the MPs were chasing the bears around in a Pavehawk helicopter trying to dart them. It was like a circus. They finally darted them, and after a few days in confinement, they were darted again, put into a helicopter, and flown across Cook Inlet where they probably got shot later breaking into cabins and homesteads.

Yeah, big predators can be found in suburbia. This bear electrocuted himself by biting into an electric junction pedestal in Anchorage.........

36B5CCA8-78EC-4B1C-B413-B2183A3CCADF.jpeg

B9641031-CC4F-4C5D-B262-40F93755CDB2.jpeg

• Haha 1
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

Lol.  Awesome stories.  Thanks for sharing them.

Monkeys fight in a terrifying manner... eyeballs and genitals.  The monkey that lady kept as basically a baby ate their neighbor's face years ago...I still remember the photos.

Alaska is worlds away from suburban Greenville. Although it is pretty funny when the coydogs show up in suburban areas here.  All the soccer moms want to protect the cute little doggy's, until all of their cats go missing.

SWWASAS
BFF Donor
21 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

When stuff like this hits the national news and then just vanishes..it piques my curiosity.  

The dead llamas in Kentucky...the mysterious horse attacks here in South Carolina, etc..... All big stories that just fizzled out with no real answers or proof of follow up.

It always made me think that, if the government really wanted these things hidden, then a type specimen will never appear.  Shot a Bigfoot and try and present the body as proof?  It would be easy as pie for the government to swoop in to replace the Sasquatch body with that of a chimp or orangutan, and then everyone has a good laugh about the overly excitable Bigfoot Hunter who shot an escaped pet or lab animal.  

The story would be in the news for a day or so...only to be forgotten a short time later when the next celebrity scandal erupts.  

If there is a government coverup the most intriguing question for me is why.   People claim it is to protect the timber industry but most government entities would just as soon stop all logging.  Very little is  done in the National Forests.    The environmental lobby would love to have BF as their poster child to stop logging.     State forests in Washington are a different story.   Their logging has been very aggressive.   That could explain ignoring BF in Washington State by state officials.     I think we have too many stories of government confiscation of injured or dead BF to simply ignore it.   If only one story is true, something is going on.   There had to have been BF killed in the Mt St Helens eruption in 1980.   The blast zone was the wildest and least populated side of the mountain and the most likely to have been BF habitat.    Even more convenient the blast zone was restricted after the blast and designated fragile habitat excluding human presence other than established trails.     There is a big fine for going off trail.       What is not in the Monument and protected there, is in Weyerhaeuser private forest and not accessible to the public.     All very convenient.    Weyerhaeuser actually manages their forests and have many times the physical presence compared with National Forests.   They don't like trespassers.  

Whatever it is about bigfoot that the government does not want known must be something important since it seems to be treated as if it is classified material.   People who should know don't talk,   Something that simply messes up academic understanding of the history of mankind does not seem likely to me as the reason unless it somehow involves extraterrestrial activity.    I find it interesting that efforts to date to collect DNA consistently fail.    I wonder if the two are related.  

SackScratch
4 hours ago, SWWASAS said:

If there is a government coverup the most intriguing question for me is why.   People claim it is to protect the timber industry but most government entities would just as soon stop all logging.  Very little is  done in the National Forests.    The environmental lobby would love to have BF as their poster child to stop logging.     State forests in Washington are a different story.   Their logging has been very aggressive.   That could explain ignoring BF in Washington State by state officials.     I think we have too many stories of government confiscation of injured or dead BF to simply ignore it.   If only one story is true, something is going on.   There had to have been BF killed in the Mt St Helens eruption in 1980.   The blast zone was the wildest and least populated side of the mountain and the most likely to have been BF habitat.    Even more convenient the blast zone was restricted after the blast and designated fragile habitat excluding human presence other than established trails.     There is a big fine for going off trail.       What is not in the Monument and protected there, is in Weyerhaeuser private forest and not accessible to the public.     All very convenient.    Weyerhaeuser actually manages their forests and have many times the physical presence compared with National Forests.   They don't like trespassers.  

Whatever it is about bigfoot that the government does not want known must be something important since it seems to be treated as if it is classified material.   People who should know don't talk,   Something that simply messes up academic understanding of the history of mankind does not seem likely to me as the reason unless it somehow involves extraterrestrial activity.    I find it interesting that efforts to date to collect DNA consistently fail.    I wonder if the two are related.  

Best part about Mt. St. Helens is how quickly nature bounced back in that area afterwards... lots of footage of the area in "Sasquatch Odyssey" (1999) up to more recent ones like "Bigfoot RoadTrip"... 

shows how places like Seattle would vanish back into wilderness within 100 years or so after a human extinction event like shown in movies like "12 Monkeys" and "I Am Legend"... it would take nature time to break through everything covered in cement... a college town I lived in recently started neglecting sidewalks and parking lots about 10 years ago due to lack of funding and locals kept voting for no new taxes... anyways in that 10 years the sidewalks and parking lots cracked and broke and shrubs and trees started growing through the cracks, they wrote about it in the local paper... They still haven't fixed anything basically saying no money to do it and most Texans don't walk anywhere anyways even if it's only a half a block to get beer they'll drive the truck rather than walk!

another good visual is "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes" showing how San Francisco changed in about 10 years of no people and Seattle is shown in the NetFlix movie "How it Ends"...

also true to life is the movie "Don't Breath" which was filmed in Detroit and they didn't have to do anything before filming, those neighborhoods really look like that now!!

SackScratch
18 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Lol.  Awesome stories.  Thanks for sharing them.

Monkeys fight in a terrifying manner... eyeballs and genitals.  The monkey that lady kept as basically a baby ate their neighbor's face years ago...I still remember the photos.

Alaska is worlds away from suburban Greenville. Although it is pretty funny when the coydogs show up in suburban areas here.  All the soccer moms want to protect the cute little doggy's, until all of their cats go missing.

after watching lots of Documentaries on Chimps I can see why we share most of our DNA with them, I see everything good and bad in them in the activity of Humans.  Here's a lecture with Carl Sagan, he spends part of it talking about the comparisons of Chimps and Humans...

is Joe Rogan allowed here?

SackScratch

Don't watch if you get offended easy, Rogan is so popular because he's a Straight Shooter but I disagree with him on Bigfoot, I know it's not extinct because I've seen one, if he see's one he'll change his mind for sure! 

SackScratch

here's a new one on nature erasing everything humans built in a tick of the geologic clock after humans are gone... 

https://youtu.be/l11zPNb-MFg 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l11zPNb-MFg

On 4/4/2020 at 5:19 PM, Carnivore said:

@SackScratch It's one of the more intriguing photos being that it at least appears to be some type of real ape. I was looking around at more photos of it and saw a comment that mentioned how you can see that the leaves across its face are not actually attached to a plant. It appears that the thing had stuck the leaves to its face as a possible attempt at camouflage. The gif makes it easier to see how even when the subject moves, the leaves remain in the same position on the face. I remember once seeing a video of an orangutang that was using tree branches to cover itself up for camouflage. However, I do not think that this thing is an orangutang. 

wx5b313708.gif

Could be it was eating them and they are sticking out of its mouth.  No clue what that thing is but I would soil my pants if I ran across one.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor pinned, unpinned and featured this topic