SackScratch

Trail Cam Bigfoot Pics

SackScratch
2 hours ago, NCBFr said:

Could be it was eating them and they are sticking out of its mouth.  No clue what that thing is but I would soil my pants if I ran across one.

I bet it wanted to eat the lady that was taking its picture!! lol... 

neanderthal-human-body-comparison.jpg

a guy wrote a book that the Neanderthals were actually very mean and looked like the big ape above, heard about his book on the Joe Rogan show!

The-evolution-of-Neanderthals-over-last-100-years-says-more-about-us.jpg

neanderthal-cover.jpg

Catmandoo
On 4/3/2020 at 11:20 AM, Carnivore said:

That is definitely an edited close up from the well known skunk ape photo. Here is another photo of the same subject but in a different position. 

skunk-ape-alleged-sighting.jpg

The old 'skunk ape'  image  surfaces again. Sorry folks, it is a hoax. Debunked years ago. Thought you people knew that.

Huntster
On 4/18/2020 at 8:36 AM, SWWASAS said:

If there is a government coverup the most intriguing question for me is why.........

I have come to believe that the Sasquatch problem for government as the aboriginal problem on steroids. After 7,000 years of struggle with tribalism, yet another with the added headache of the "other guys" even being a different species is a problem that the government really doesn't want to deal with, and since sasquatches don't seem to want to go there, either, and their population densities are so incredibly low, it's just wise to keep the whole thing on the down low.

Imagine the sasquatch species, "100% human", getting a seat on the UN......or, worse, having a group of lawyers representing them..........

SackScratch
11 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

The old 'skunk ape'  image  surfaces again. Sorry folks, it is a hoax. Debunked years ago. Thought you people knew that.

lots of people spend their entire lives debunking everything... during the dark ages they debunked people that said the Earth was round then burned them while tied to a stake!  Today millions of morons believe the Earth is Flat again and the Moon Landing was debunked as being Faked...  Bring up the Patterson Film with a random batch of people and I bet you half of them will say "I thought they debunked that film as a Hoax?"... 

IMG_20200420_144415.jpg

Pile of De-Bunkers!! lol

NCBFr
13 hours ago, Huntster said:

I have come to believe that the Sasquatch problem for government as the aboriginal problem on steroids. After 7,000 years of struggle with tribalism, yet another with the added headache of the "other guys" even being a different species is a problem that the government really doesn't want to deal with, and since sasquatches don't seem to want to go there, either, and their population densities are so incredibly low, it's just wise to keep the whole thing on the down low.

Imagine the sasquatch species, "100% human", getting a seat on the UN......or, worse, having a group of lawyers representing them..........

I have felt this way for a long time.  It is the only plausible explanation for the facts as I have seen them.

Huntster
1 hour ago, NCBFr said:

......... It is the only plausible explanation for the facts as I have seen them.

Agreed. It fits everything, and I can't think of another theory that does.

SWWASAS
16 hours ago, Huntster said:

Part of the coverup may be that the government knows that Sasquatch are headed for extinction.     They may even  expect that to happen before proof is presented to or by science thereby solving the problem for the government.     Those that think the government is incapable of being so callus need to be reminded of how the same government dealt with the First Peoples.    Many tribes simply died off under the "benevolent" care of the same Government whose treatment sometimes included shooting men, women, and children.     If any agency is responsible for Sasquatch it is likely Indian Affairs.  

BlackRockBigfoot
17 hours ago, Huntster said:

Look at what many state DNR people are anecdotally quoted as saying about the mountain lion presence in their state.  

They know that they are there, but the official stance is that there are no mountain lions in the state.  Jo one wants the hassle or bureaucracy of dealing with an acknowledged population.

Add that into the usual government proclivity towards secrecy for its own sake..and there you are.

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
22 hours ago, SackScratch said:

I bet it wanted to eat the lady that was taking its picture!! lol... 

neanderthal-human-body-comparison.jpg

a guy wrote a book that the Neanderthals were actually very mean and looked like the big ape above, heard about his book on the Joe Rogan show!

The book is Them and Us by Danny Vendramini.  I find the concept entertaining, but the author takes some giant leaps of faith in weaving this tale of Neanderthal predation.

When was he on Joe Rogan?  

SackScratch
3 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The book is Them and Us by Danny Vendramini.  I find the concept entertaining, but the author takes some giant leaps of faith in weaving this tale of Neanderthal predation.

When was he on Joe Rogan?  

he wasn't, they spoke about him...

SackScratch

713rir-130512.ab94b306.jpg

after scanning through comparisons of Human and Neanderthal skulls I think he may be on to something, huge eye sockets possibly being nocturnal creatures and somehow Humans had no problem breeding with it!!

15-Figure4-1.png

BlackRockBigfoot

While I think that forensic facial reconstruction experts certainly might anthropomorphize their reconstructions a bit, I think that Vendramini came up with a good story and worked hard to weave the facts to support it.  

The whole idea of modern humans sharing the planet and interacting with other species of homo fascinates me.  

Especially interesting is the idea of the 'uncanny valley' and how it would relate to our ancestors developing the ability to quickly recognize other bipeds as friend or foe.

• Upvote 1

Huntster
17 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

The book is Them and Us by Danny Vendramini.  I find the concept entertaining, but the author takes some giant leaps of faith in weaving this tale of Neanderthal predation.........

I find much of paleontology to be giant leaps of imagination and faith, and the presumptions arrived thusly are guarded zealously.

• Upvote 1

BlackRockBigfoot
1 minute ago, Huntster said:

I find much of paleontology to be giant leaps of imagination and faith, and the presumptions arrived thusly are guarded zealously.

The fact that huge parts of it are continually being rewritten every few years due to new discoveries should tell even the most basic layman that it is often a WAG.  

SackScratch

it's getting to the point where to be politically correct they will just say that anything without canine teeth is part of the Human Family Homo as long as it was a biped!!   

I've always thought since I was a kid that Humans are just the leftovers of Homo Erectus breeding out every biped they ran across, most likely killing the men and taking the women which has been a common trait in Humans throughout recorded history since so why would it have been any different back then?